阿美和丹尼尔放学回家,在布告栏处看见了停电通知。停电了,丹尼尔就看不了他最爱的动画片《奥特曼》了,同时爸爸也看不了《美国偶像》了。于是两人决定带着家里的小狗芭比去玩。 Listen Read Learn Daniel: Oh, come on, Ultraman! May: What's up, Bro? What's in th

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

1.有趣的漫画 Pandas are black and white. 猫熊是黑白相间的。 Penguins are black and white. 企鹅是黑白相间的。 Some puppies are black and white. 有些小狗是黑白相间。 Some people are black and some are white. 有些人的肤

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字2A

1.指一指,说一说 2.连一连,涂一涂 3.唱一唱,圈一圈 I have a puppy. 我有一只小狗。 My puppy is black and white. 我的小狗是黑白相间。 My puppy ate four bones. 我的小狗吃了四根骨头。 From morning to night

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字2A

J J jacket jacket juice juice J J 夹克 夹克 果汁 果汁 jump jump subject subject 跳跃 跳跃 科目 科目 Don't jump up, little dog! 小狗,不要跳! You'll get juice on my jacket. 你把果汁溅到我的夹克上了。 Don't jump up,

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级上册

The funeral director stops Holly and Yi-jun as they enter FD: I'm sorry, ladies. Mr. Smith's viewing is over. It ended an hour ago. Holly:But we just drove across town. Can't we just go in to see him one last... FD: I'm afraid not. But at tomorrow's

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

1. A new open ended ceasefire is in effect between Israel and Hamas. The two sides say they have agreed to a truce. It comes after 7 weeks of fighting. Yet, violence continued until the final moment before the ceasefire took effect. 2. A small rented

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(八)月

电影词典: omnivision 穹幕电影 美国俚语: fit in 和什么可以调和的很棒 e.g. 1Many foreigners ride bicycles in China to fit in to society better. 很多外国人在中国骑自行车来适应中国社会。 2Because of her strange c

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听动感英语学口语

电影词典 prop maker 道具制作人 AMERICAN SLANG 美国俚语 剧中:Got real,man. get real : 现实点 e.g. 1when I tell people that I want to be a billionaire,they just tell me to get real 当我告诉人们我想成为百万富翁时,他们

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 听动感英语学口语

【生词预览】 precious 珍贵的 【笑话原文】 HeCan tRead Mrs.Brown:Oh,mydear,Ihavelostmypreciouslittledog! Mrs.Smith:Butyoumustputanadvertisementinthepapers! Mrs.Brown:It'snouse.Mylittledogcan'tread. 【中文译文】 我的狗不识字 布

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

聊天技巧1:夸奖 我们可以夸奖他们的狗狗。 简单的夸狗狗: It's so cute. 好可爱啊。 It's adorable. 好可爱呀。 还可以这样夸: How cute! 真可爱。 That's a cute dog. 这只狗很可爱。 Awww, he/she is so cu

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

The Power Of Cute Its time to go again to the A Moment of Science mailbag. A listener writes: Dear A Moment of Science, Ive heard that owning a dog or cat can be a good way to deal with stress and ward off depression. So I was wonderingis it interact

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

今天要讲的习惯用语共有这样一个关键词 :jump。 大家都熟悉jump这个词。它是跳跃的意思。你有没有看过马戏团里训练有素的小狗听到驯狗师一声令下立即跳跃穿过铁环呢?这就是今天要学的

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Everybody ran at once to the far corner of the pasture; and there was Willie, alive and well, in the shaft. 所有人马上跑到牧场那个遥远的角落,威利果然在那个枯井里,安然无恙。 Oh, how glad he was when his father caught

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

Willie's aunt sent him for a birthday present a little writing book. 威利的阿姨送了他一个笔记本作为生日礼物。 There was a place in the book for a pencil. 本子上有个地方插着铅笔。 Willie thought a great deal of this lit

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

Dogs Rescued From S. Korean Meat Farm Find US Homes 不再是盘中餐:韩国小狗移民美国 ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA Twenty-three dogs from a South Korea dog meat farm have arrived in shelters in the northern Virginia city of Alexandria, and are wa

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(一月)

Tom和Vivian是香港一家跨国公司的雇员。Vivian被升职,要调到美国奥兰多的办事处。 Vivian: Hey Tom, got a second? Tom: Sure, what's up? V: The Company has offered me a new position. It's kind of a promotion. T: Hey! Congratu

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Lewis and his wife have two children. One is a boy named Eddie. Eddie is 25 years old, married, and has a baby. Their other child is a girl named Mary. Mary just turned 20. She moved out of her parent's house two weeks ago. Their children are finally

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

Donna got an idea. I can be a dog walker! she said. One of her friends was a dog walker. She heard that dog walkers can make a lot of money just for hanging out with puppies. You can't do that, said her boyfriend. Why not? asked Donna. You hate dogs!

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

Todd: James, I saw on your desk you have a nice picture of a dog. James: Yes. Todd: OK. Tell us about your dog. James: My dog's name is Piper. He was a mutt, a homeless dog that we picked up off the street about four and a half years ago. Todd: Oh, w

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

第一、迷你对话 A: I have never you mention this friend. Are you on very good terms with him or her? 我从没听你提到过这个朋友,你和她关系很好吗? B: We have been on good terms. She is a very nice girl. But she got in Dutch

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语