国庆又要到了,还要一个人孤单玩耍吗?英文文摘小编教你如何用英语说情话,拒绝再做单身狗! 1、You are a dreamboat. 你是位(异性所追求的)理想人选。 2、You are such a dish. 你是个绝色美人 。

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Ann. 在美国公司工作的北京青年陈豪今天早上一边喝着星巴克咖啡一边看纽约时报。公司里的美籍华人Mary刚好走过他的办公室。 (Office ambience) M: Good morning, Chen Hao。看纽约时报呀? 陈: 早,Ma

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

UNIT11 criterion n.(复数criteria)标准; 尺度 stick with 继续支持;保持联系 through thick and thin 不顾艰难 pull out of 从中退出 summary n.总结;概要 percentage n.百分比;百分率 frequency n.频率;频繁 questionnaire n.问卷;调查表 reputation n.名声;名誉;名

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 高三单词

Zimbabwe Elects President, Opposition Rejects Results Zimbabwe election officials have declared Emmerson Mnangagwa winner of the countrys presidential election. Mnangagwa received 50.8 percent of the vote, compared to 44.3 percent for his opponent Ne

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Dear Jeremy, I've loved you so much all these years, and those feelings can't and won't ever leave this heart of mine. Every time I am around you I want to let you know that I miss you so much and I really miss us. You are that someone, that special

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

By My Side 林一峰 Kiss me, goodbye, gone too soon I did give you my heart can't deny Hold on, let go, never sure Only can make believe all this time Coffee, cigarettes, not my style Pretty faces ar

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

说到英国的教育,不由得想到的是贵族精神。诚然,贵族精神之于当今的欧洲,突出表现的还是行为气质和个人修养,最典型的是我们常常提及的英伦绅士风度。那么,今天就来学习真正的英

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

一个男孩问他的妈妈: 你为甚么要哭呢?妈妈说:因为我是女人啊。男孩说:我不懂。他妈妈抱起他说:你永远不会懂的。 A little boy asked his mother why are you crying? 一个男孩问他的妈妈: 你为甚

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Once, there was an older man, who was broke, living in a tiny house and owned a beat up car. He was living off of $99 social security checks. At 65 years of age, he decided things had to change. So he thought about what he had to offer. His friends r

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

文本: 【Elena】You seem so sure. 【Lexi】The love of my life was human. He went through what I imagine you're going through -- denial, anger, et cetera. But at the end of the day, love really did conquer all. Are you gonna drink that? 【E】

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

1. You never really say goodbye 1.你永远不会真正说再见 It is sad, unsettling, and a really uncomfortable feeling to be okay for days, weeks, and years, rarely ever thinking about them or their voice or their face. Then suddenly, bam, there

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Every Woman is beautiful.每个女人都美丽 A little boy asked his mother Why are you crying? 一个男孩问他的妈妈:你为什么要哭呢? Because Im a woman,she told him.妈妈说:因为我是女人啊。 I dont understand,he sa

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

拒绝订货 这是不得已的事,因为当地棉花市场缺货,价格上涨,每磅约10先令至10先令半。所以对此次贵公司的订货我公司无法供应,请原谅。 We are sorry to say that the quantity of cotton at the market

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

这个字来自一个人的名字,19世纪的英国人Charles Boycott。他在英国管理一些田地,因为收租的手段过于苛刻,激怒了使用土地的爱尔兰籍佃农,大家联合起

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

NEW DELHI, April 13 (Xinhua) -- In a landmark ruling, India's Supreme Court has rejected a plea by a death row prisoner to commute his sentence to life in jail. Devinder Pal Singh Bhullar -- on death row since 2001 for triggering a bomb blast in Sept

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Asking Favors 求助 When you ask for things, it is important to be polite. The intonation that you use in making your request is as important as what you actually say. When you think someone will refuse your request, you can ask the question in such

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

If anyone proves you should never judge a book by its cover, it's Philani Dladla. 永远不要以封皮外表评判一本书如果有人向你证明这一真理,那么这个人一定是流浪汉Philani Dladla。 Spoting a flat-bill baseball hat, a

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

讲解文本: twenty-four seven 一天到晚,每时每刻,也写作24/7 The supermarket is open twenty-four seven, so I can buy whatever I need whenever I want. 这家超市全年无休,所以我可以在任何时间买到我想要的东西。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Love Is a Two-way Street A father sat at his desk poring over his monthly bills when his young son rushed in and announced, Dad, because this is your birthday and youre 55 years old, Im going to give you 55 kisses, one for each year! When the boy sta

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

如果你只会用No来拒绝,那就太简单粗暴啦!没关系,今天节目教你各种不同方法说No,学会英语拒绝的艺术。 关键词: There are actually many ways of saying no, different words express different nuance: 有很多

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀