拒绝邀请 Turning Down an Invitation Mr. Jones: Leo! I wanted to tell you thanks for all your hard work on the budget. Were having a get-together after work tonight at Carls Karaoke Club to celebrate having finished it. Wed love to see you there.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

01.03.03 拒绝邀请 1. I'm not sure about it. I'll have to check. 2. I'll be busy all day long. 3. I won't be free until Wednesday. 4. Any time except this Sunday. 5. I have to work overtime tonight. 6. I'll have to attend a conference that day. 7. I'

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 万用英语口语句典

大家好!广播学口语又和您见面了.不知道你过得怎么样.Andy可是有了一点小麻烦. 那 就让Andy和大家说说吧. (音乐) 自从Andy被剥夺了财政大权后,行动受到了极

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 广播学口语

Unit 16 Put the nix on frying. Unit 16 拒绝油炸品 Meats and poultry release fat and then cook in it when you fry them. Even foods that start out relatively fat-free end up greasy when you throw them into an oil-coated frying pan,Boil,broil,poach

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

unit 168 拒绝乘车建议 dialogue A: How far is it from here to the nearest post office? A:从这儿到最近的邮局有多远? Tour_Bus.jpg B: About 1 kilometer. B:大概有l公里。 A: I advise you to take a bus. A:我建议你乘公交车

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

很多同学在生活中都遇到过很难或是不知道怎么拒绝别人的情况,今天潘吉和Jenny要教你几句温柔地拒绝别的黄金佳句以备你不时之需。赶快来听听吧! 重点句型: Scenario 1: Sales/Charity Phone C

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

The classic signs of low emotionalintelligence 经典的低情商表现 Refusing to listen to other points of view. 拒绝听其他的观点 Low EQ individuals feel that they areright and will defend their position with great vigor, yet refuse to lis

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

巧妙拒绝别人 Give credence to your initial instinct 相信你的第一直觉 Recognize that your brain and your body often register information that is more accurate than an optimistic emotional reaction, or a negative reaction after a long har

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Most people don't naturally think they reject love. By learning what behaviors we engage in that push away our partner, we can really start to change these behaviors and shift the dynamics of our relationship. 多数人并不认为自己在拒绝爱。

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

俗话说强扭的瓜儿不甜,强求的爱也不会香。每个人多少都有告白或者被人告白的经历,被人拒绝当然是一件痛苦的事,但有时拒绝别人更是一件痛苦的事。今天我们就来说一说对那些我们希

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

China again rejects Trumps suggestion to negotiate Taiwan 中国再次拒绝特朗普拿台湾来谈判的建议 BEIJING: Chinas foreign ministry has rejected President-elect Donald Trumps suggestion that he might use support of Taiwan as a bargainin

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

上一次我们讲了三个带有bird这个词的习惯用语。它们是: bird brain。 Bird brain指没头脑、愚蠢的人和early bird special。 Early bird special是给早来顾客的特价优惠。还有strictly for the birds。 Strictly for

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

口语中并不是越难的句子就越地道,一些简单的表达也可以非常实用有效,今天Jenny和Adam就要说一说I'm good。 I'm good 今天要和大家分享一组简单地道,却适合多种应用情景的句子: I'm good. I'

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

【俚语】 turn down 调小;拒绝 1.[美国英语]拒绝(请求、劝告等),屏斥;拒绝(某人)的请求(或劝告等);驳回: 2.关小(或扭小、调低)(灯光、声音、煤气等): 3.使弯转;折叠;折转;翻转;把翻下:

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

星级典句: 第一句:I'm afraid I can't do that. 恐怕不行。 A: Can you lend me some money? 你能借我点钱吗? B: I'm afraid I can't do that. 恐怕不行。 第二句:I'm sorry but I can't help you. 抱歉我不能帮你。 A: Cou

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

HE : Where have you been all my life? SHE: Hiding from you. HE : Haven't I seen you some place before? SHE: Yes. That's why I don't go there anymore. HE : So, what do you do for a living? SHE: I'm a f

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

瑞士国会议员再次拒绝美国的税收法案 GENEVA, June 19 (Xinhua) -- Switzerland's National Council (lower house) rejected on Wednesday a draft law that would have allowed Swiss banks to cooperate with the United States and hand over confi

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

最近大家一定都忙着年底聚餐和聚会吧?是不是还会碰到聚会撞车的情况呢?这个时候你会怎么处理呢?把小聚会变成大聚会、按先来后到排序,还是干脆都拒绝了呢?下面是拒绝别人邀请时

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

今天我们要学的词是decline。 Decline, 拒绝。 The company declined to offer any specifics about its layoff plan, 这家公司拒绝透露裁员计划的有关细节。 The source declined to be identified because of the sensitive nature of

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

巧妙拒绝别人 Say yes to the person and no to the task 对事不对人 Make sure the requestor understands first how positively you feel about them, despite the fact that the requested task can not be accommodated in your current workload, strat

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening