英语语法和句法中也会形成词的类型。每个词都会被归为八类中的一类,这里我们要讲的就是英语中八类最常见的词性。 具体的词还会有更进一步的分类,比如always(总是), sometimes(有时), ofte

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Why not you sit down and relax,darling? I don't want to. Well. Come over and talk to me then. Certainly not. May I turn on the TV then? Turn on the TV for what? So we can sit down together and listen to some music. Listen to some music? And who will

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Mr Billings! Your new book is tremendous! I just simply love your work, I just want to smash your head open and take everything in there! That's lovely. Amy, _____________1___________. I know, it seems like I'm not really doing anything right now, bu

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Did you know that as a doctor, 你知道吗,作为一名医生 I was able to diagnose myself 我可以把自己诊断为 as a giant tool? 一个大混球 How about a dance, handsome? 跳支舞怎么样,帅哥 Hey, uh, I thought that we agreed 我们

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

泰国总理拒绝示威者辞职要求 BANGKOK Thailand's prime minister says she is open to negotiations to defuse the country's political crisis, but remains unwilling to bow to her opponents demands to turn over the government to an unelected cou

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

你是否觉得每天都忙忙碌碌、疲于奔命却发现没有时间做自己想做的事?你是否觉得每天就像和时间赛跑,却没有时间体会生命的美好?如果是这样,这篇文章会告诉你如何才能不匆忙,却拥

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Dear Little One, 亲爱的小宝贝, Recently, your mother and I were searching the Internet, and Google returned a list of the most popular searches in the world. Perched at the top was How to keep him interested. 最近,你母亲和我正在搜索

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Turning down a date can be tricky, particularly when you dont feel comfortable to blurt out: 'I'm just not that into you.' 拒绝约会也是需要技巧的,尤其当你不好意思直说我只是没那么喜欢你而已的时候。 Since being so

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Have you ever stopped to listen? The conversation of the masses is almost entirely predictable. Wheres the excitement? Where's the spark? It's as if the world has been invaded by robots. Hope it doesn't rain. Good game, huh? Would you like fries with

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Dear Mr. Jones: Thank you for your letter of 15th September. As we are now only at the get-acquainted stage, we feel it is too early to take into consideration the matter of sole agency. In our opinion, it would be better for both of us to try out a

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

伊朗拒绝联合国人权决议草案 TEHRAN, Nov. 20 (Xinhua) -- Iran's Foreign Ministry dismissed on Wednesday a UN General Assembly committee's draft resolution about the violation of human rights in Iran, Press TV reported. The Islamic republic

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

关于展会流程的展会英语 你的公司要组织一个会议,需要邀请外面的人来参加,这跟邀请用英文该怎么写呢?下面就提醒大家几点写作邀请要注意的事项。 1.E-mail邀请的写作注意事项 在主题行

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

How could you say NO without hurting others? Well, try thefollowing sentences. I can't right now, but maybe later. 我现在办不了,可能过几天吧。 Unfortunately, I've had a few things come up. 不好意思,我手头有一些事情要处理

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

其实,总结托福阅读里出现的词汇,词组,以及每天花一定时间记忆托福阅读高频词汇是相当重要的,但是,这个过程要注意方法:记忆词汇最好结合一定的语言环境去记,通过一定的语言环

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

英语学习笔记: I dont deserve you. 我配不上你。 You deserve someone better. 你值得更好的人。 We dont match each other. 我们俩不合适。 Im not attracted to you. 你不吸引我。 Im emotionally unavailable. 我已经心有所

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

英国新猫王Shakin Stevens史帝文斯诚恳地唱出动听情歌轰动全球,舒缓婉转的旋律足以激荡每个听者的心。 在英国及欧洲都是家喻户晓的超级巨星Shakin Stevens,以演唱老式的Reckabilly为主。1986年,ShakinStevens以这首《BecauseIloveyou》红遍欧美乃至80年代的中国台湾

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

BOGOTA, July 15 (Xinhua) -- Colombia's second largest guerrilla group National Liberation Army (ELN) Monday rejected a call by the Catholic Church to lay down arms as a precondition for peace talks with the government of President Juan Manuel Santos.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

善于利用零散时间的人,才是最成功的人。往往差异就产生于这些零散的时间中。 张晓楠 一提到托福,大家会马上和出国联系起来。其实,学习托福绝不仅仅只是为了出国,它的意义主要在于

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Mom, look! Aww! 妈妈,看!噢! Hello! Ooh, ooh! Pick me! I'm a good one! Just look at how cute I am! 你好!哦,哦!选我!我很乖!看我多可爱! Unh! I'm cute, too! And I'm hypoallergenic! Pick me!Pick me! Over here! Over here

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

1. Stop complaining! 别发牢骚! 2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心! 3. Whats wrong with you? 你怎么回事? 4. You shouldnt have done that! 你真不应该那样做! 5. Youre a jerk! 你是个废物/混球! 6. Dont talk to me like t

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语