Melissa: Hey Michelle, jump in quick. It's pouring out there! 嘿,米歇尔,赶紧过来。那边的人很多! Michelle: Oh, hi Melissa. Are you going to the conference too? I was planning to pick up Mr. Campbell. 哦,梅丽莎你好。你也要

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: You want to go get a facial with me today? 你今天想和我一起去做面部按摩吗? B: Dude, what are you talking about? Only girls do that. 哥们,你在说什么呢?那是女孩子做的事。 A: Not at all, guys also get facials, ma

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A : Hello Mrs Parker, how have you been? 帕克先生你好,最近好吗? B : Hello Dr Peters. Just fine thank you. Ricky and I are here for his vaccines. 你好,彼得医生。我很好,谢谢。我和里基在这里等注射疫苗。 A : Ve

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A : Why didn't you text me last night? 昨晚你为什么不给我发信息? B : What? I sent you three or four messages! 什么?我给你发了三四条短信! A : I didn't get any of them. I was waiting for you to text me the address of where

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: It's almost midnight! We are about to start a brand new year! 现在已经是午夜了!我正准备迎接新年的到来! B: I know it's so exciting! A new year is always like a clean slate. 我知道这样很兴奋!新的一年就像一个干

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A : I'm hungry, let's order up something to eat. 我饿了,我们点点东西吃吧。 B : Ok, maybe we can order a soup and a salad from the restaurant down the street. 好的,也许我们去街边的饭店点些汤和色拉。 A : I was thinkin

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Israel plans to build nearly 700 new apartments in disputed East Jerusalem, defying demands by the United States and the Palestinian Authority for a freeze on settlement construction. While Israel has imposed a partial freeze on construction in the W

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年12月

A new study indicates that combining aerobics and weight lifting can help people with Type 2 diabetes keep their blood sugar levels under control. Most people probably think of diabetes control in terms of diet or insulin, but Dr. Tim Church says exe

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年12月

When lawmakers in the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives return to work in January, they will face the task of working out differences between major health care reform legislation. Informal talks were expected to get underway even earlier, and

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年12月

英国时装公司Burberry股票持有者集体抗议为新上任的CEO所拟定的薪酬 Shareholders from the British fashion house Burberry are up in arms about a proposed pay package for its CEO. They rejected a resolution at the company's annual

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语商业新闻

Jack, Annie, and Teddy crunched through fallenleaves until they came to Merlin's oak. They foundthe hidden door near the rope ladder. Teddy pushedon the bark. The door opened. One by one, they slipped into thecandlelit hollow of the tree trunk. Merli

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack and Teddy were speechless. They kept staringat Annie as she got down on her knees and talked tothe invisible dog. Hi, you, she said in a soft voice. Are youhungry?The bone dropped toward the floor. It flipped over,then rocked from side to side.

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

I can't believe we took a trip to Morgan's library,said Annie. Jack smiled and nodded. It was incredible, wasn't it? said Annie. Yeah,said Jack. A strong breeze gusted through the tree housewindow. It blew open their research book about SanFrancisco.

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The United States is accusing Russia of trying to find excuses to keep thousands of troops in Georgia in violation of a cease-fire Moscow signed last month with the former Soviet republic. 美国指责俄罗斯试图寻找借口,让数千名部队留

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年9月

The Bush administration is asking Congress to let the U.S. government buy $700 billion in bad debt. The huge bailout is designed to calm the turmoil on the world's financial markets. Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama says he supports the p

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年9月

The United States said Friday North Korea is continuing to take steps to reverse the shutdown of its Yongbyon reactor complex. The State Department urged North Korea to remain in compliance with the six-party accord, under which is to scrap its nucle

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年9月

U.S. President-elect Barack Obama has begun assembling a White House team in advance of the presidential transition January 20. After the excitement over the historic election dies down, the next president will face some serious domestic and internat

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年11月

Former Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra has confirmed he will not return to Bangkok to face corruption charges. The Thai courts have issued warrants for the arrest of Mr. Thaksin and his wife. 泰国前总理他信证实,他不会返回曼谷面

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年8月

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: Finally today, let us meet a modern renaissance woman. You might know actress and comedian Amanda Seales from her role as Tiffany in the hit HBO show Insecure. But over the years, you might have caught her on MTV as the host know

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: Most of the stuff around us right now - I don't know - the television screens and microphones in the studio, products in your house, parts of every car, parts of almost every building, were once transported by truck. And the syst

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台2月