Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you ! 音频资源来自于邵阳市一中,特

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年普高招生全国统考湖南卷英语听力模拟题(万禾)

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you ! 音频资源来自于邵阳市一中,特

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年普高招生全国统考湖南卷英语听力模拟题(万禾)

Both U.S. President George Bush and President-elect Barack Obama are spending a quiet Christmas out of the media spotlight with family and friends. They are urging Americans to remember U.S. troops abroad as they celebrate this holiday season. 美国总

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年12月

The Pentagon is preparing what it calls a pilot program to organize local Afghan citizens to help secure their towns and neighborhoods. The program is similar to one in Iraq that was a key factor in security improvements there during the last year. 美

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年12月

American Middle East envoy George Mitchell said Tuesday he thinks the U.S.-brokered direct Israeli-Palestinian peace talks are moving in the right direction overall. Mitchell spoke after a three-way U.S.-Palestinian-Israeli meeting in the Egyptian Re

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年9月

Afghanistan's president is denying there was any major fraud in last month's voting. Full, preliminary results show the incumbent, Hamid Karzai, capturing enough votes to avoid a runoff with his closest challenger. 阿富汗总统卡尔扎伊否认上个

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年9月

A: Hello, everyone! My name is Laurie and I want to welcome you to this course. We will learn all about one of the oldest yet most delicious foods on this planet: cheese! Let's get started! 大家好,我是Laurie!欢迎参加我们的课程。今天

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Jonathan: Well everyone, I'm sure you'd like to join me in thanking Michael for what was a really inspirational presentation. Sincere thanks Michael. 好了,各位。相信大家此刻都跟我一样想要感谢Michael做的这么有启发性的发言

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A:Ugg, this bathroom is a pigsty! 呃,浴室简直就是一猪圈啦! B:Helen, why do you keep flushing the toilet? What' s wrong? 海伦,为什么你一直在冲洗厕所,出什么事了吗? A:I just can' t stand it. It' s really gross in

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Alright, so the first thing that you need to know about bowling is that you should never cross that line where the lane begins. 好的,打保龄球的第一件要做的事是不要越过这条线,这条线以外就是球的滚道了。 B: Why

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Tina:Hey Michelle, this is my friend James. He' s visiting Shanghai from New York. 米歇尔,这是我的朋友,詹姆斯。他从纽约来上海玩。 Michelle: Oh, hi James. Nice to meet you. So, uh, you visiting for business or pleasure? 哦,詹

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

James: So, Michelle, let me introduce you to Maria. She' s my colleague from Brazil. Maria, this is Michelle. 米歇尔,让我给你介绍玛莉亚给你认识。她是我来自巴西的同事。玛莉亚,这是米歇尔。 Maria: Hi, Michelle. S

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Melissa: Hey Michelle, jump in quick. It's pouring out there! 嘿,米歇尔,赶紧过来。那边的人很多! Michelle: Oh, hi Melissa. Are you going to the conference too? I was planning to pick up Mr. Campbell. 哦,梅丽莎你好。你也要

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Can you help me set up my voicemail message? I just got this service and I am not really sure what I am supposed to say. 你能帮我设置一下语音信箱留言吗?我刚开通这个服务,我不确定我该说什么。 B: Sure! You just ba

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A:Lets play a game! B:OK! How about Scrabble? A:No, no, a friend of mine taught me this really fun game. Im going to describe someones face, and you guess who it is! B: OK! A: Lets see. He has a roman nose, bushy eyebrows and dimples! B: Our cousin

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A:Telco Mobile, how can I help you? B:Yes, Id like to activate my voice mail service please. A:Certainly sir, we currently have a special promotion where we include voice mail services ,call waiting and also three way calling. B:Sure that sounds grea

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr. Ford: The campaign that we have in store for the x420 is exciting, imaginative and revolutionary. We have spent two years listening to and responding to feedback from customers and staff alike. Mr. Ford: I would like to say that without the assis

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Lawyer: Your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, My client, Robert Malone, has been accused of a crime he did not commit. The prosecution has accused my client of being a pickpocket! I know we have heard the testimony of many people here today p

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Jacob: Stephanie!Did you just get to school? But you were up and about when I left the dorm this morning! That was about an hour and a half ago. This happens all the time! Why do you always take so long to get ready the morning? Stephanie:Its a skill

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

公司高层开会,老板Frank建议,规定着装标准,不能太随便。 Frank: Good morning everyone. Thanks for being on time. Gary Penny: Good morning, Frank. F: We've got a whole bunch of topics to go over today, but let's start with a si

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语