有些歌曲在特定的场合才能显示其魅力,《圣火》便是这样一首歌曲。在2000年悉尼奥运会前,这首歌便被推出,但却反应平平,而来到灯火辉煌、亿人瞩目的悉尼奥运会开幕式现场之后,它在

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运歌曲

No. 30 Put the socks in the top drawer. 第三十课 把袜子放在最上面的抽屉里。 Conversation 1 会话一 Please take your laundry basket upstairs when you go. 你上楼的时候,请你把洗衣篮带上去。 Ok, did you fold my pants

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 快口说英语

以字母W开头英语绕口令: 1、We surely shall see the sun shine soon. 1、我们一定会很快看到太阳了。 2、Rhys watched Ross switch his Irish wristwatch for a Swiss wristwatch. 2、里斯看着罗斯把他的爱尔兰手表换成瑞

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语绕口令大全

Are this clown's pants pants? Neil: Hello, this is Real English from BBC Learning English, Im Neil Helen: And Im Helen. Hello! Neil: In Real English, we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Helen: 和汉语一样,英语语

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

SHARON: There's something I'd like to talk about with you. KELLY: Yes? SHARON: You know my two boys always love to visit your son Nick. KELLY: Yes, they're great kids. I enjoy having them here. SHARON

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐英语

ugly a. 丑陋的; 难看的 U.K. (缩) =United Kingdom 英国,联合王国 um int. 嗯 umbrella n. 雨伞 U.N. (缩)=the United Nations n. 联合国 unable a. 不能的,不能胜任的 uncertain a. 不确定的 uncle n. 叔;伯;舅;姑夫;

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(219) / 评论(0) 分类 2009高考英语大纲词汇

Putting your bra on in the morning may seem like a completely meaningless task, but according to research by one human behavior expert, the way you snap that clasp closed actually reveals a great deal about who you are as a person. 每天早上穿文胸

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Song: Hero Artist: Mariah Carey There's a hero If you look inside your heart You don't have to be afraid Of what you are There's an answer If you reach into your soul And the sorrow that you know Will melt away And then a hero comes along With the st

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Detainees held at Scotland's sole immigration removal centre (IRC) were asked for their wifes national insurance number as well as bra size amid suspicions of sham marriages, according to evidence heard by an independent review commissioned by the UK

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Kelly Clarkson(凯莉-克莱森)感人肺腑的浓郁唱腔使这首《Because Of You》从一开始就牵动着听者的心灵。即使不知道歌词的人,也可能因为这首歌凄婉的曲调而扼腕感伤。Kelly如泣如诉而又富有弹性的声音,让人从中听到一种震慑人心的控诉,听到一个女子掩藏在坚强外表下

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Forget going under the knife, women can transform their breasts, making them look bigger simply by getting measured for a new bra. According to underwear brand Curvy Kate, most women are wearing underwear two cup sizes too small for them。I decided

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

本期《美国偶像》带来Kelly Clarkson的歌曲专场,那么她是如何指导选手的?会给我们演唱哪些精彩的歌曲?哪位选手又能获得导师青睐从而成功晋级呢?敬请收看本期精彩节目!

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

Right now He's probably slow dancing With a bleached-blond tramp And she's probably getting frisky... Right now He's probably buying her some Fruity little drink Cause she can't shoot whiskey... Right now He's probably up behind her With a pool-stic

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

For anyone still wondering what to get the person who has everything this Christmas, one Seattle-based company might well have come up with the perfect unique - and bizarre - solution in the form of bacon-scented underwear. 如果你发愁送什么圣诞

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

有些人期待看到她倒嗓,并等待着欣赏她倒嗓后的惊慌失措与落寞,有些人乐于见到她随时间推移容貌不再,身体变形,并从此无法抬头。touch my body要告诉人们的,除了她爱情观的改变,还有即使没有那些高音,没有那些繁复技巧,她仍然在流行工业之中拥有不能忽视的能量。

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

All right yesterday was superbowl Sunday that means today is classical joke Monday 那么昨天是超级碗星期天 这就意味着今天是经典笑话星期一 Oh,it's popular.It's catching on 哦 好流行啊 好赶时髦啊 So today's joke is sp

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

A friend of mine opened his wife's underwear drawer and picked up a silk paper wrapped package: This, - he said - isn't any ordinary package. He unwrapped the box and stared at both the silk paper and the box. She got this the first time we went to N

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

今天是农历八月十五日,是我国传统的中秋佳节。这天,你是否也是跟家人团聚在一起,吃着月饼,赏着明月呢? 作为中国的第二大传统节日,这天不仅象征着丰收,更代表着家人的团圆,这

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Hi,hi,I have a gift for you 你好 嗨 我给你带了份礼物 I see there's something in your hand,what is it 我看到你拿着东西了 是什么 I wrapped it in this beautiful bag that you gave me earlier 我把它装在这个漂亮的袋子里 这

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

And the last time you are here you sang, right? Yes. 上次来这儿的时候 你唱歌了 对吗 是的 And so now are you still singing?Is there still music in your future? 你现在还在唱歌吗 未来还有做音乐的计划吗 Yeah. Yeah.Next

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀