Carrie Underwood has made history after becoming the first female artist to win entertainer of the year at the Academy of Country Music Awards twice。 The former American Idol winner, 27, who last picked up the award in 2009, also won a special trip

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

《Vision of love》是美国著名女歌手玛丽亚凯莉(Mariah Carey)的出道作品,同时也是她的第一支冠军单曲,收录于Mariah Carey同名专辑。 Treated me kind Sweet destiny 命运眷顾我 Carried me through desperation to

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

So some New Amsterdam residents who want to do their part to help the environment, abc news. David Hurely reports their efforts to go // be a complicated by the neighbors down block. Remember these days, hang on, clothe line to make a come back. And

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

And we are back now ,and this is Kerry Washington start the ABC newest guilt pleasure scandal it come from the critical anonymous the private practice take inside that way the crisis the manage live inappropriate and it's all this DC dirty secret in

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

Emily: Congratulations, Vivian. You won the grand prize, again. Vivian: Isn't it just great! I just knew I'd win! Emily: You did? How? Did you wear red underwear again this year? Vivian: Not only that! Emily: Tell me! Tell me! What's your secret?! Vi

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Well, the story says that no one at Lucy's work dares to show up or to go to work in t-shirts and shorts. 这个故事说,露西的办公室里没人敢穿T恤和短裤去上班。 T-shirts, t-shirts, are shirts that you wear that don't have a coll

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

For a man it would be pants and a, probably, white shirt and a suit jacket that goes over your shirt. 就男士而言,这套正式服装会是裤子,可能是白色衬衫和穿在衬衫外面的西装外套。 Usually, you would also have a tie t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

Alright, we are back with Florida Georgia Line of Tyler and Brian So, the last time we saw you.You were at the CMA, we were on the red carpet actually. 好的 欢迎回来 这是Florida Georgia Line的泰勒和布莱恩 上次我们见到你们的时候

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

The first time I moved to Poland I wanted to live with a foreign family so that I could learn Polish language. I went to live with couple in their seventies whose children had moved away from home. They started treating me like a second daughter. At

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

She wanted to travel. He asked her where she wanted to go. She said she wanted to just get on the road and drive for a day or two. She wanted to get out of the house and out of the city. They packed a small suitcase. They packed their underwear, shor

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Never Put off until Tomorrow What You Can DoToday 今日事今日毕,是一句自古流传下来的谚语,提醒并激励人们要珍惜时间。明日复明日,明日何其多。本文则从一个新的角度诠释了这句名言。 范文:

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

It was so nice to wake up this morning without the stress of owning our cupcake business. The only decision I have to make today is: Do I change my underwear or just turn these inside out? Four years ago, I was hit with a similar conundrum: Do I buy

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Lisa Adams was going out with friends. She was about to walk out of the house. Her mom stopped her. What are you wearing? shouted Mrs. Adams. They're just shorts! replied Lisa. Mrs. Adams thought they looked more like underwear. You're not going out

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

Coach didn't give him enough playing time but we'll talk about that later. 但教练可没给他那么多时间去玩这个我们过后再说 No, I'm very pleased with the progress Coach Allen has made and... No I do. I am. I really am. 我很佩服艾

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Listen to this. I was watching one night the Ed Sullivan Show, and Sullivan had on a hypnotist called The Great Renaldo. 听听这则故事。有天晚上我正在看爱德沙利文秀,沙利文请来个催眠师,人称雷纳尔多大师。 And R

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 伍迪单口相声精选

大家都知道“灯笼裤”吧,你知道它用英语怎么说吗?对,是knickers。灯笼裤是美国人的发明。 Knickers完整的拼法是knickerbockers。19世纪,美国的男孩子们经

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Mom, would you do my laundry, please? I wasn't able to wash it before I left school, Tony said. He was home from college during a snowy Thanksgiving holiday. She said, Sure, honey. He went out with his friends. When he returned, his mom said, Honey,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

How we doing? 生意怎么样 We're in the black, and the green. 有盈余,也有亏损 I like how we've gone from throwing money at clubs to catching it. 我喜欢把钱扔进俱乐部再收回来 Oh, look at these. What sort of business has a los

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

有段时间没做文化主题的节目了。今天Jenny, Adam就借上周维秘大秀,探讨中美对性感的定义有何区别? 关键词: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 维秘大秀 We did a Victoria's Secret show last year: 我们去年维秘

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

地点:莫妮卡和钱德勒公寓 人物:钱德勒,罗斯,莫妮卡 事件:钱德勒、罗斯和莫妮卡互揭老底,说出了每个人一直不为人知的糗事。 Chandler: You wanna tell secrets? Okay! Okay! In college, Ross used to

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台