Get the way you love it. Friday night in New Jersey, its the Bieber wiping his sweat or tears. Only its you love me. What is? Selena Gomez stumped the man, a child pop over trust issues and when Biebers love life is on the rock between the universe a

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

Normally you don't wear white socks with a formal suit; you would wear black or dark blue socks. 正常情况下,你穿正装就不会穿白色袜子;你会穿黑色或深蓝色的袜子。 Underwear is the piece of clothing that you put on and i

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

Different countries and cultures celebrate the new year in different ways. Many countries still follow the lunar calendar, meaning that their new year often starts in late January or in February. New Year celebrations for some countries (like China,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

She wanted to travel. He asked her where she wanted to go. She said she wanted to just get on the road and drive for a day or two. She wanted to get out of the house and out of the city. They packed a small suitcase. They packed their underwear, shor

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

He took the sheet off the mattress. He took the pillowcase off the pillow. He took the towel off the towel bar. He put the sheet, pillowcase, and towel into the plastic laundry basket. He put his socks into the basket. He put his pants and shirts int

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

本期《全美达人》精彩看点:呆萌三胞胎玩飞牌酷炫;天才神童10岁即将上大学;最厉害的主持人扮小丑逼真,大骂评委无人识;男评委暧昧互摸胸;美女为配合魔术,怎料内衣竟被套走。更多

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 全美达人第九季

The first time I moved to Poland I wanted to live with a foreign family so that I could learn Polish language. I went to live with couple in their seventies whose children had moved away from home. They started treating me like a second daughter. 我第

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

The first time I moved to Poland I wanted to live with a foreign family so that I could learn Polish language. I went to live with couple in their seventies whose children had moved away from home. They started treating me like a second daughter. At

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Topic 1-Ministry of Education: Making Good use of Resources The Ministry of Education has highlighted the importance of being fully equipped in order to bring about the best education to elementary and secondary school students. Education facilities

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

1. catwalk指的模特走的T台 When you get to the top, cross the catwalk. 上到顶通过那个通道。 2.backstage 后台 Listen, I was thinking here, you could step backstage. 我觉得这里你可以走到后台。 3.lingerie 女用内衣 fant

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Topic1 China's number one ladies' detectiveA 57-year-old Chinese woman who helps wronged wives collect evidence of their errant husbands' affairs has caught the attention of international media and Chinese media alike. German Press Agency dpa dubbed

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议