A: I think I may rent this apartment from you. B: That would be wonderful. A: Can you tell me how much I would have to pay for rent? B: The rent is $1050 every month. A: Thats way too much. B: What is good for you? A: I can afford about $800 a month

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: What kind of apartment would you like to rent? 你想租什么样的公寓呢? B: I'd like to rent a one-bed room apartment. 我想租一套一室一厅的。 A: By the way, what utilities am I responsible for? 顺便说一下,我要负担哪些

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

unit 527 咨询公寓出租 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I saw your ad in The New York Times. I am serious considering one of the apartments listed in it. A:我看到你们在纽约时报上登的广告了。我对其中一个公寓很感兴趣。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(249) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

A: I would love to rent this apartment. B: I'm happy to hear you say that. A: How much are you asking for every month? B: I'm renting this apartment out for $1050 a month. A: That is quite a lot of money for just one month. B: That is a fair price. A

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: Is there anything specific that I should know about where to park my car? B: You have an assigned place in the back of the building with your apartment number on it. A: Are there any other spots available to me? B: You will see several visitor and

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

Jerry has no job any more. He has a little money. But he does not have enough money for rent. He cannot pay his rent. He has to move out of his apartment. He will move out next week. He will move into his car. He will put all his clothes into his car

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Garrett would never go along with something like this, 加勒特不可能同意的 even if he hates my guts. 就算他恨我入骨 It would make him look weak, 这会让他显得无力 like he's lost control of the administration. 好像他控制不住

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Lois和oliver热吻lois说要给oliver一个惊喜等lois出来oliver已经变身绿箭帮助楼下遭遇抢劫人们但oliver却意外被匪徒枪击中左肩Clark与Martha一起准备感恩节食物想起了父亲lois向clark抱怨oliver新消失方式和《星球日报》上刊登了绿箭被枪击消息 Lana和Lex为了二次机会

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

释义: stay at 留在某处 想要表达停留的地点就可以用介词 at,想表示留在某人的家中是可以使用 stay at her place,比如说 stay at kate's。 例句: I'm staying at the Intercontinental Hotel. 我打算待在洲际酒

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

New York in the US is the most expensive city for international students in terms of accommodation, while the greatest number of Chinese studying overseas come from Beijing and Shanghai, according to a report. 根据一项报告显示,美国纽约是

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

【经典】寂静之声 The Sound Of Silence Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again, Because a vision softly creeping, Left its seeds while I was sleeping, And the vision that was planted in my brain Still remains Within the

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

在译名工作中,经常能遇到外国机构或建筑物名称中带有House这一单词,翻开英汉大词典,House的意思也很多。那么这一单词应该怎么译呢? 例如,英国的Clarence House是英国王室住所,原来被错

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

But please do not be too sentimental about the good old days. 我想提醒你们,千万不要对所谓古老的好时光抱有过多的感伤之情。 Many people who only see the beautiful churches and the great works of art which the Middle Ages

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

Ginger: So, what about you? You're still in the same place right? Nabeel: Yeah, I'm still there. Ginger: Good. How's it going? Nabeel: Oh, it's great. I'm actually quite satisfied with it now. Ginger: Oh, good because I though you wanted to move at o

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

And now to the day's other major story. It is in London, where a fast-moving fire engulfed a high-rise apartment building. It killed at least 12 people and injured scores. We have a report from Dan Rivers of Independent Television News, and with a wa

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

I've been sitting in the dark all night, too. 我也在黑暗中坐了一夜 All these months I kept thinking if I could find a clue, I could get a lead on him. 这几个月我一直在想,如果我有线索,我就能找到他。 Guess it wouldn'

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

If you weep at the thought of a White House without Barack Obama, take comfort in Netflix's new original biopic about the future POTUS as a 20-year-old college student. 如果你因为贝拉克奥巴马将要离开白宫而伤心流泪的话,那就到

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

These are yours?These are clothes that me and my partner are making, 这是你做的吗 这些是我和合作伙伴做的 the clothing line is called Royalty Soul,check it out. 服装品牌叫做皇室灵魂 怎么样 Thank you,I love it,I love it,th

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

A: Thank you for coming. B: You're welcome. What's the problem? A: I have a leaky pipe. B: Where exactly is the pipe? A: The pipe is behind a wall in my bathroom. B: How long has the pipe been leaking? A: It began leaking a couple of days ago. B: I m

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: How are you doing? B: Great. What's up? A: I wanted to talk to you about something. B: What did you want to talk about? A: I just wanted to let you know that I'm moving out. B: When? A: In the next few weeks. B: I don't understand why you want to

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment