LISTENING 2 Flat Hunting 找公寓 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~5 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( E )中选出 一个 意思最接近的选项。 1. sitting room (A) a place where you can light a fire ins

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之商务英语

影片对白 Waitress: What can I get you? Alex: Listen, I got 12 hours to finish this book. I was wondering if I could sit here and write all day. Waitress: Be my guest. Alex: Thanks. Connelly: Nancy. I was going to ring you. I'm afraid there's a bit o

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(216) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Kenneth: When I told you I had a particular building in mind for you. This is the one I was talking about. It's a historical home on one of the best blocks in all of Brooklyn. Alex: Remember what we talked about. Nancy: I know, poker face .

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

影片对白 Narrator: So, you're finally settling down. You've saved up a little nest egg and are ready to dive into the real estate market. Let's do a little shopping around. The American dream home, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, one doghouse, one gara

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

Walking back into the living room Beth: So the apartment comes unfurnished? LL: This one is. I have another one that's furnished, but I'm not sure you'll like the furniture. Beth: We have tons of furniture. What we need are air conditioners. LL: This

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

A: I need to speak with the manager, please. B: Yes, this is the manager. How may I help you this morning? A: We are having problems getting into our apartment. B: Is this the first time that you have tried this key since I gave it to you? A: Yes, th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

Israel Rebuked for Controversial East Jerusalem Housing 欧美谴责以色列在东耶路撒冷建设住房 JERUSALEM The governments of Europe and the United States have criticized Israel for announcing it will build 2,600 new housing units in a sen

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十月)

Shelling Sends Donetsk Residents into Stalin-era Shelter 炮击发送顿涅茨克居民到斯大林时代的住房 WASHINGTON Fighting in eastern Ukraine has sent some residents fleeing to bomb shelters from previous wars. Despite a cease-fire reache

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十月)

Entrepreneurs Find New Ways to Address Housing Shortages 企业家找到新方法来解决住房短缺问题 Housing shortages affect both developed and developing countries, so entrepreneurs are trying to find new ways to solve the problem. They're

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(四月)

Unit 61 Renting an apartment(2) 第61课 租公寓(2) An apartment manager is showing an apartment to a potential renter. 公寓经理正向一位准备承租的人介绍公寓。 M: The mailboxes are right down there, and the laundry room with coin-

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

Unit 62 Renting an apartment(3) 第62课 租公寓(3) The renter has decided to take the apartment. 承租者B决定租下公寓。 M: Okay, here's the lease. Read it over before you sign it. As you can see, the deposit is $300. 经理:好,房租契

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

A: Come in. What can I do for you? 请进,我能为您做些什么? B: I saw your ads in an apartment guide booklet. Do you have any apartments for rent right now? 我在一本公寓指南小册子上看到了你们的广告。你们现在有没有

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

许多人开始选择在酒店购买公寓,而不是在郊区购房或在市中心公寓楼购买公寓。 Listen Read Learn Instead of buying a house in the suburbs or an apartment in an apartment building in the city center, many people are starting to purchase apartments that are

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

unit 532 租酒店式公寓 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I'm calling to ask about your apartment advertised. A:我看到了贵公司公寓出租的广告,打个电话来问一下情况。 B:Yes, we've got great apartments with charming environment

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

A: How did you find your apartment? B: You can check on the bulletin boards at school for local housing. A: What if I need a roommate? B: There are websites that can hook you up with a roommate. A: How much do apartments cost around here? B: It depen

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: I finally found an apartment that I want to rent. B: Where did you see it? A: I saw it in this ad for apartments in today's newspaper. B: You found an apartment in the ads? A: I really did, but what's so great about it is that it's really affordab

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: Hello, how are you doing today? B: I'm great. A: What can I do for you today? B: I wanted to ask about the apartment for rent. A: Ask away. B: I was wondering if the apartment is located in a nice area. A: As a matter of fact, the apartment is in

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

Imustbuysomefurnitureformynewflat. 我必须给我新买的公寓买点家具。 furniture 家具 Ihelpedhimchoosethefurnitureforhishouse. 我帮他挑选房子里用的家具。 Iwanttoaddsomenewpiecesoffurnitureformyhouse. 我想在家里添置一些

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

I'm calling for the apartment you want to rent. 我打来是想了解一下您要出租的公寓。 A:Hello,is this Mr Brown? 你好,请问是布朗先生吗? B:Yes,this is John Brown. 是的,我是约翰布朗。 A:I'm calling for the apartmen

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

A: I really like the apartment, but I was wondering if I could change some things. B: What would you like to change? A: I would like to have different carpet. B: I would be willing to put in a different color carpet if you pay the price difference. A

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment