Helen, did you hear Im having a party? Next Saturday in my place. 海伦,你有听说我要办个舞会吗?下星期六在我家。 I may have something on that day, but thanks for inviting me.那天我可能有别的事,但是还是谢谢你邀请我。 Well, drop by if you can. 这样的

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(三)

公寓伙伴是一个系列英语口语对话教程,介绍住同一公寓的四位伙伴在英国生活和工作的经历,下面是关于本课程中四位公寓伙伴 Tim, Michal, Alice 和 Helen 的介绍。 Tim works in a department store in the city. He's ambitious and very competitive. What's new? He

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

本单元是关于新来的客人的对话 Alice: Hi Michal! Look what I found in a box, near the rubbish bins outside the hospital. Can you believe someone wanted to throw her away! Isn't she adorable? Michal: What are you going to call her? How about Bronka? Th

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster, we meet an English teacher who plays our program to his students, much to our delight. RS: What's surprising is that Brian Backman teaches right here in America, and his students

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

本单元是关于搬进公寓的对话 Tim: Where do you want this bag, Khalid? Helen: Khalid, what shall I do with these books? Khalid: Just put everything over there, next to the door, thanks. Alice: Tea's ready, everyone! Tim: Ooh, lovely. Come on, Khalid, t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

本单元是关于 是对还是错的对话 Michal: You did what? Helen: I had to Michal. I had no choice. Michal: Haven't you got any morals? You know that you're supposed to stick to your friends. Helen: How could I? He cheated. The professor knew. She had me

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

本单元是关于面试的对话 Interviewer: How long have you been working at McCarthy's? Tim: For the last 3 years. Interviewer:And have you always worked in retail? Tim: Yes I have. In fact ever since I was young I've been interested in commerce. My firs

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

本单元是关于那只猫病了吗的对话 Helen: Hey guys, do you think the cat's okay? Alice: The cat? Seems fine to me. Why? Helen: I think we should take her to the vet. She doesn't seem right to me. Alice: She's fine. Helen: No, she's not! You guys never l

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

1. How many bedrooms does the man's apartment have? A. one B. two C. three 2. The swimming pool ________ the apartment building. A. next to B. behind C. in front of 3. What business are opposite the apartments? A. clothing stores B. book stores C. re

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

1. Q: What does the woman mean? A) The man can stay in her brother's apartment. B) Her brother can help the man find a cheaper hotel. C) Her brother can find an apartment for the man. D) The man should have booked a less expensive hotel. 2. Q: What d

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

1. Q: Why is the woman moving? A) She can't put up with the noise. B) She wants to save money to buy a piano. C) The present apartment is too expensive. D) She has found a job a neighbouring area. 2. Q: What do we learn from the conversation about Bi

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

1. Q: What did the man complain? A) The professors presentation was not convincing enough. B) The professors lecture notes were too complicated. C) The professor spoke with a strong accent. D) The professor spoke too fast. 2. Q: What does the man mea

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

He had to clean out his apartment. There was so much to clean out. He had hundreds of books. What was he going to do with them? He couldnt keep all of them. He was moving to a smaller apartment. There was no room for all his books in his new apartmen

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

It's a nightmare come true when you've got a cockroach infestation in your house. 家里蟑螂横行简直是梦魇。 It can drive you crazy, cause sleepless nights and cause a lot of damage. 它们到处搞破坏,已把你逼疯,令你夜不能寐

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I don't think Sophie likes me. 我觉得苏菲不喜欢我 What are you talking about? She loves you. 你瞎说什么,她可喜欢你了 No. I don't think she has a blind spot. 她眼睛并非有盲点而看不见 I think she has a blonde spot... f

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

1、Do you have any apartments for rent right now? 你们现在有没有公寓要出租啊? 假设今天我们在报纸上看到房屋出租 (To lease, To let) 的广告,则接下来要作的动作就是打电话给租屋仲介 (leasing agent) 或是

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

斯特凡在埃琳娜和达蒙的帮助下,改掉了吸食人血的毛病。达蒙和历史老师追踪约翰的电话到了一个公寓,结果没有找到埃琳娜的生母伊莎贝尔。珍珠与约翰见了一面,告诉了他发明在达蒙手

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记

Hello darkness, my old friend 哈罗黑暗,我的老伙计 I've come to talk with you again 我又来和你海阔天空神聊 Because a vision softly creeping 因为有个影子悄悄潜入 Left its seeds while I was sleeping 趁我熟睡埋下了它

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Chapter 1. advice to rent an apartment 第一章 租房建议 I want to ask you for a favor. I want to rent an apartment here in Beijing, but as a foreigner, I don't know the normal practice. Can you give me some advice? 我想请你帮个忙。我想在

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: I've spent my entire career fighting for women's rights. I'll push for equal pay in the work place, for protecting women's health and reproductive rights, making quality, affordable childcare rea

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文