[00:03.75]in knowing about problems of the heart. 能了解别人心里问题的人 [00:05.75]And that, you said that exactly. 你确实说过那句话 [00:10.05]So if you're the same, if this cab ride is the same... 如果你也一样 计程车开的路

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-如果能再爱一次

本单元是关于在酒吧的对话 Michal: She's beautiful. Alice: What's wrong with you? Helen: Nothing! You know I think Michal really likes you. Alice: Don't be daft! He's only being polite. Helen: Do you think so? Alice: Yes, and why are you so interes

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

sheldon在中国菜馆唠叨菜谱改版事件;S因公寓被抢导致安全感全面崩溃,挑三拣四闹搬家事件;视频告别事件;三个密友和一个点头之交事件。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸

Lesson 5 Let's Go to the City! 第5课 我们去城里吧! 1. What is it? 1. 它是什么? city 城市 office building 办公楼 apartment building 公寓楼 hotel 旅馆 park 公园 2. How many? 2. 多少? 30 thirty 三十 31 thirty-one 三十一

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第三册

Todd: So, JJ, I hear you've got a good living arrangement. JJ,我听说你住的公寓很棒。 JJ: I love it, and of course, you know, like any person, I was a little bit leery of living with roommates but at the same time I thought living in a fo

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

accommodation n 住宿,食宿 同 dormitory n 集体宿舍 apartment n【 美】公寓 studio apartment 单间公寓 同flat n【 英】公寓 high-rise flat 高层公寓 house n 住宅 town house 市内住宅,城内住宅;联排别墅 detached

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

224. She is a hard worker. W: What kind of person is Li Suli? M: She is a hard worker. W: I should learn from her. M: Why can she win the scholarship? W: Because she is a hard worker. M: It's seems that talented people also need to work hard. 225. Th

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

本单元是关于Tim 反击的对话 Tim: I won't do it! You swapped the real watches for the fake ones and now you're trying to wriggle out of it. Boss: Tim, you're making some very serious allegations. Do you actually have any hard evidence? Tim: Well, I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

本单元是关于热水的对话 Boss: Look Tim, it looks like we're in a bit of hot water here. Tim: We? You mean you're in hot water. I haven't done anything. This is your problem: you've made your bed, and now you have to lie in it. Boss: Now that's not qu

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

地点:钱德勒的 公寓 人物:钱德勒,艾迪 事件:艾迪在钱德勒睡觉的时候坐在旁边一直看他,钱德勒生气地让艾迪搬离公寓。 Chandler: Hey Eddie. Daahh! Whatre you doing here? Eddie: Nothing roomie, just wa

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Castle接到Beckett的电话,他立刻赶到案发现场。死者头部受到重创,并且他的胳膊上有一个恐怖的伤口。Beckett和Castle来到死者同事Charlie的公寓,两人从惊恐的Charlie口中得知案件的凶手竟然是僵

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第四季

The One With The Ballroom Dancing 本集简介: Joey chews out Mr. Treeger, the superintendent, for making Rachel cry; Mr. Treeger decides to evict Rachel and Monica (who have an illegal sublet of Monica's Grandmother's apartment). In order to smoot

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

Home 住宅 A home is a place for people to live in. 住宅是人们居住的地方。 People take a rest at home. 人们在住宅中休息。 And they cook at home. 也在住宅中做饭。 Also they store many things at home. 他们还在住宅中储

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第3册

雅思口语考试person/place材料详解,同学们在备考时,知道雅思口语考什么吗??下面小编特为同学们整理了一篇person/place的口语材料,以下内容仅供大家参考,希望对大家备考有所帮助。 1.perso

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

A: This apartment is wonderful. B: Im glad you like it. A: How much would I have to pay for rent? B: The rent is $1050 each month. A: Thats way too much money. B: It isnt too much. A: How about if I pay $850? B: I cant take that. A: I cant go any hig

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I think I may rent this apartment from you. B: Thats great to hear. A: How much are you looking to rent it for? B: For each month you would have to pay $1050. A: That is too expensive. B: I dont think that is too much for rent. A: How does $850 a

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Are you still looking for an apartment? B: Who said I was? A: One of our friends let me know. B: Whyd you want to know? A: I found an apartment for lease. B: So what? A: I wanted to know if you would sublease the apartment with me. B: That would b

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: How are you today? B: Great, thanks. A: Can I help you? B: I would actually like to view the apartment for rent today. A: I'm sorry, but you won't be able to view it today. B: Why not? A: You have to make an appointment first. B: Oh, okay. Can I d

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: Hi, I am your new neighbor and was wondering if I could ask you a question or two. B: Hi! I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. A: Everyone here seems very friendly. B: Yes, many of us have lived here a long time and know each o

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: Do you like the apartment so far? B: I see a problem. A: What's the problem? B: I noticed that the faucet in the kitchen is leaking. A: That's no big deal. B: It's going to be a problem when my water bill comes. A: What do you want me to do about

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment