居家住房 你对自己住的房子满意吗?你是否能够处理住房过程中出现的一系列问题?你是否正在找新的住处?对话中,Jason和Alice看中了一套公寓,关于这套公寓,来看看他们在谈些什么。 你

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 专四每日一听

Part 12: Looking for an apartment. 找房子 1. House 独立的房子 Apartment 楼房中的一个单元 Real estate agent房产中介 Buy 买 Sell 卖 Rent 租借, Lease 出租 Free sell for rent. 代售方或代租方。 2. Furnished or unfurnished 带家具的还是不带家具的。 Unit on

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

[00:07.70]Uh, before she comes, take a little time and think about... 她来之前你好好想想 [00:10.10]what an old putz just told ya. 这老傻瓜告诉你的话,好吗 [00:13.74]All right? [00:16.74]You know, if I was 40 years younger, I'd ma

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-二见钟情

01. Such high housing prices have rendered me a mortgage slave. 这么高的房价把我变为房奴。 02. Mortgage slave is adopted to de scribe those people whose mortgage paymnent is more than half of their monthly salary. 房奴一词被用来描述

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语最炫潮流

M: Has Patrick moved out yet? K: Yes, he moved out last weekend. Hes now living in a very nice quiet neighborhood. M: I wonder if hes paying more for rent now. K: I dont have the faintest idea. Even so, its still worth it, isnt it? M: Youre right! I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Grant: What are you doing? 格兰特:你在干什么? Tess: Im looking at the want ads. I want a new apartment. 黛丝:我在看招租广告。我想要一间新的公寓。 Grant: Why? I like your apartment. 格兰特:为什么?我喜欢你的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

Beckett和Castle违抗上级命令前往洛杉矶调查自己以前的教官Royce被杀一案。而他最后一次见到Royce是在她逮捕他的时候,这让Beckett感到很沮丧。Castle对于Beckett一定要干涉这件案子种满了疑问,他

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第三季

李华来到Larry的公寓,两人一起吃晚饭。今天我们要学两个常用语: out of whack和such a wreck. LL: -Achoo- I have been sneezing all day. LH: 你没生病吧? LL: No, I don't think I'm sick. I think I have allergies. All the

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

有租房子需要的人注意了,这次我们来给大家介绍一些简单实用的租房 英语 。如果你正准备去国外留学、租房的话,这些租房 英语 的表达可是非常实用的哦。 1. Do you have any apartments for rent

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Like Makoko and the Torre David, 像马卡卡和托雷大卫一样, throughout the Zabbaleen you'll find all the same facilities as in any typical neighborhood. 通过扎巴林你可以发现在任何典型的社区里都完全一样的设施。 Th

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

A: I would love to rent out your apartment. B: Thats great. A: How much is the rent? B: The rent each month is $1050. A: Thats a lot of money. B: Did you have a better price in mind? A: What about $800? B: Thats way too low. A: I cant pay much more t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I need your help with something. B: Whats wrong? A: I somehow locked myself out of my apartment. B: How did you lock yourself out? A: Im really not sure. B: Wheres your key? A: I locked it inside the house. B: I do have a spare key to your door. A

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

S: Hey, Blair, it's me. Um I need your help again. B: I'm on my way. We'll have to continue this later.Serena needs me. N: No. Serena needs me is officially no longer an excuse to avoid talking. B: She's my best friend.The question of whether you got

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Did you have to put him in my bedroom? 你非得把他放我卧室吗 It was the easiest room to horse proof. 你房间最容易布置马匹保护措施 You have so little of worth. 毕竟里面没值钱物品 You can stop googling. I already found a

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

1. Do you have any apartments for rent right now? 你们现在有没有公寓要出租啊? 假设今天我们在报纸上看到房屋出租(To lease, To let)的广告,则接下来要作的动作就是打电话给租屋仲介(leasing agent)或

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

And then we decided to take New York as a test case, 后来我们决定拿纽约做实验案例, and we looked at Lower Manhattan. 研究曼哈顿下城。 And we mapped all the building area in Manhattan. 我们画出曼哈顿建筑区的地图。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

When, in 1960, still a student, 1960年我还是学生时, I got a traveling fellowship 拿到出国留学的奖学金, to study housing in North America. 研究北美的住宅建筑。 We traveled the country. 我们游遍美国, We saw public

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Lesson 2 Around Town 第二课 小城风情 October 2 10月2日 Can We Fix It? 可以修好吗? Read it! 读读看! Blake has a new apartment. 布雷克有一间新公寓。 It's on the third floor, and it has many windows. 公寓位在三楼,那

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

In the USA, theyre called apartments; in the UK theyre called flats. They are a modern invention. I dont particularly like them. I dont think its good for so many people to live so close together. Its not good for people to live on top of each other.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-A

1. What is the main topic of the conversation? A. problems with living in an apartment B. a search for a new apartment C. the cost of rent near universities 2. Why doesn't Ann like her current apartment? A. It's too expensive. B. The neighborhood is

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择