导购口语: I'll meet you halfway. 我们折中一下。 Well then, how about splitting the difference? 那好吧,各让一半怎么样? How about meeting right in the middle of the two at RMB 425? 折中一下425元如何? 语句解析: meet

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

导购口语: What price range are you thinking of? 你认为什么价格比较适合? You can make an offer. 您可以出个价。 I'm afraid there's a big difference between my price and yours. 恐怕你我价格相差太大了。 语句解析: m

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Dialog 2 As in the previous chapter,this dialog is about DVD player negotiations,BOb and Jane are still the principals.In this scenario,Jane uses the smart method.She heads up a team who did their homework and they're ready for anything.She'll intro

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 16 Countering Give Away Chips回应虚张型筹码 Dialog 1 The dialog below is an example of a dumb reply.As in the previous chapter,this is about DVD player negotiations,and Bob and Jane are still the principals.In this scenario,Jane expected an

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

经典句型:What do you charge for this room? 这个房间多少钱? A:What do you charge for this room? 甲:这个房间多少钱? B:Sixty dollars a day. 乙:一天60美元。 A:Is there any discount? 甲:有折扣吗? B:Sorry, there is no di

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Bargaining讨价还价S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key SentencesC4: Can you give a discount? 能给我打个折吗? C5: What's the wholesale price? 批发价是多少? C6: I want to pay less than 56 Yuan. 我最

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

(一) Business is closed at this price. 交易就按此价敲定。 Your price inacceptable (unacceptable). 你方价格可以(不可以)接受。 Your price is feasible (infeasible). 你方价格是可行(不可行)的。 Your price is w

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

香港房地产价格飞涨 In Hong Kong, one of the worlds most expensive property markets, housing prices have doubled since 2009. 香港是全球最贵的房地产市场之一。自2009年以来,房价已经上涨了一倍。 Chris Parker, who h

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2015年4月

A: Pardon me. Is this dress on sale? B: Actually, the sale ended yesterday. A: You know, it's only one day later. How about giving me the sale price? B: I'm sorry, but I can't change the price that's in the computer. A: Okay. Let me think about it. M

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

贸易中常用的 询盘 英语 询盘 的提出 我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。 We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。 We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到,

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Take it or leave it. (要就拿走,不要拉倒。) 美语中有很多用语都是简短有力的,特别是在谈判用语上更是常见短语,表示决定,果断。本句通常在提出条

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A new report has revealed that Apple plans to launch three handsets this year - two will be updates of the iPhone 7 family and the third is the 10th-anniversary handset -- iPhone 8. 一份最新报告显示,苹果公司计划今年推出3部手机-

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price. 我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。 We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market. 我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。 We'll let you have the official offer

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

关税术语 保护关税(Protective Tariff) 一国为保护本国的工农业而对进口商品征收的关税。保护关税的税率要高,有时高达百分之几百,实际上等于禁止进口,从而达到保护的目的。目前,虽然

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A Renewed price list 更新的报价单 We have made some adjustment on the prices ,and this is renewed price list. 我们对价格做了调整,这是新的报价单。 Thank you for allowing us 3% reduction ,but still we find your price is on the

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations. 由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。 Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract. 请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Renowned Chinese artist Zhang Daqian's painting, called Peace Blossom Spring, went for 35 million US dollars, including the buyer's premium. This was more than 3-times the initial estimate by Sotheby's. Long Museum in Shanghai won the bid after compe

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. Is this one on sale? 这个打折吗? 还能这样说: Is there any discount of this one? Any discount? 谚语: One boy is a boy; two boys half a boy; three boys no boy. 一个和尚挑水喝,两个和尚抬水喝,三个和尚没水喝。

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

unit 345 讨价还价失败 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Peter, I hope you will accept my quotation for the air freshener. A:彼得,希望你能接受我们对空气清新剂的报价。 B:I wish I could place a monthly order for a minimum of so c

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(292) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话