Reasonable prices 合理价位 A: We're thinking of ordering fifty refrigerator. But there's one problem. B: What's that? I thought our negotiation went very well. A: The only problem is the price. It's not possible for us to make any sales at this p

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力

第62期:询盘 Can I hear your comments on our products? 我想听听您对我们产品的意见。 A:Can I hear your comments on our products? A:我想听听您对我们产品的意见。 B:We find the quality of your samples well up to standard an

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

No thanks. Right. 不用了,谢谢。 Now you need to call that French company back and ask them what kind of price they are willing to pay. 你需要给那家法国公司回电,问他们愿意出什么价位。 And then say that's fine? 然后说好

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

A: I would love to buy this t.v. B: Fantastic! A: What's the price for it? B: This television is on sale for $2500. A: Seriously? B: That's the price. A: That's way too much money. B: That is actually very enexpensive for this television. A: Could yo

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Reasonable prices 合理价位 We're thinking of ordering fifty refrigerators. But there's one problem. 我们正考虑订购50台电冰箱,但有个问题 What's that? I thought our negotiation went very well. 什么问题啊?我以为我们的谈判

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

(一) We have the offer ready for you. 我们已经为你准备好报盘了。 Please make us a fax offer. 请给我们传真报盘。 Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract. 请把上次合同中订的那

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Offer Counter-Offer We have the offer ready for you. 我们已经为你准备好报盘了。 I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers. 我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。 Please make us a cable offer. 请来电报盘。 Please make an o

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

询盘 的提出 我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。 We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。 We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:What's the price of the double room? 双人间的价格是多少? A: Do you have a double room available for Friday? 请问星期五有双人间空房吗? B: Just a moment, please. Oh, yes. We have a vacancy with doubl

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Excuse me, but is this dress on sale? B: The dress was on sale yesterday. A: Are you sure? I'd be happy to pay the sale price today. B: I'm so sorry, but rules are rules. A: I'll just check out a few other stores. B: I'm sorry I couldn't help you.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

The global rally in government bonds broke records on Friday while equities buckled as a combination of anxiety over the world economy and Britains referendum on EU membership sent investors racing to safety. 全球政府债券价格飙升势头周五打

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

GWEN IFILL: As Iraq continues to fracture, there are new concerns about the security of its considerable oil production facilities. Only last month, the country's crude oil production reached 3.6 million barrels a day, the most since Saddam Hussein t

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

商务常用语翻译二 生活用品 vital commodity 产品陈列馆 produce museum 农作物农产品 produce of fields 工业产品 industrial products 智力产品 intellectual products 海产品 marine products 天然产品 natural products 副产品 residual products 质量 上等货 Al a

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations. 我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。 We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 U.S. dolla

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、air pocket气囊:指一种股票的显而易见的极其虚弱性。 2、backdoor listing后门上市:一家公司因其自身未能符合交易所上市规定,便买进一个上市公司,将自身并入其中而使自己能够上市。 3、

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What about the price? 对价格有何看法? What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法? How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样? What about having a look at sample firs

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

The Federal Anti-Monopoly Service (FAS) said it was investigating signs of price-setting coordination among iPhone resellers following a complaint from a member of the public. 俄罗斯联邦反垄断局之前曾表示,由于接到大量群众投诉,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The new Jeep Compass has been launched on the Chinese car market and the first cars have just arrived in Jeep dealerships throughout the country. China is only the second country in the world to get the Compass, after Brazil where sales started last

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

9. Can you give me a 10% reduction? 你能给我打9折吗? 还能这样说: Can you cut the price by 10 percent? Can you give me a 10% for discount? 应用解析: tariff reduction 关税下调,降低关税; cost reduction 降低成本 10.

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

F: I Dont know how they do it! Our competitors have undercut us by 10% percent on the price of our latest model. There is no way will be able to compete against that. Were barely breaking even with the present prices. F: These price wars are di

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语