能言善辩 △What do you think about the price?这个价格你觉得怎么样? ▽It seems acceptable. 这个价格我可以接受。 ▽I cant acceptable. 我无法接受。 ▽Its too high. 这个价格太贵了。 ▽Im afraid I cant agree

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力

星级典句: 第一句:We do not think three is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%. 除非贵方可以降价20%,否则这笔生意不会谈成。 A: We regret to say that your price is on the high side. 我们很抱歉贵

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. 很遗憾你们报的价格太高。 A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. 很遗憾你们报的价格太高。 B: So you have problems? 也就是说

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Finance and Economics;Inflation around the world;Parsing prices; 财经;全球通胀;价格分析 Rising inflation is not as worrisome as it appears, at least for now. 通胀没有看上去那么可怕,至少现在如此。 Inflation is b

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

House price cuts and the fall in the value of the pound are breathing life back into the prime London property market, with the number of homes under offer at its highest since before the EU referendum. 房价下跌以及英镑走软正使伦敦高端房

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。 Its an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。 Nice to meet you . Ive heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What about the price?对价格有何看法? What do you think of the payment terms?对支付条件有何看法? What about having a look at sample first?先看一看产品吧? What about placing a trial order?何不先试订货? 我们的产品

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

广交会使用频率最高的英语 What about the price?对价格有何看法? What do you think of the payment terms?对支付条件有何看法? How do you feel like the quality of our products?你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Finance and economics Inflation 财经商业 通货膨胀 The price is a blight 价格是一块心病 The rich world, and especially the euro zone, risks harmfully low inflation 欧元区,富人世界,正遭受低通胀率的困袭 WHEN central b

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

随着这一轮金融危机不断扩大,许多金融术语也越来越多出现在各式媒体的要闻和本地新闻版块,出现在人们的日常交谈中。 根据英国报章(《金融时报》除外)过去一周频繁出现的一些财经、

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What about the price? 对价格有何看法? What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法? How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样? What about having a look at sampl

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. At what time can we work out a deal? 我们什么时候洽谈生意? 2. If the price is higher than that, wed rather call the whole deal off. 如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。 3. Its absolutely out of the question for

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What about the price? 对价格有何看法? What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法? How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样? What about having a look at sample first? 先看

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

展会谈判经典交流英语 A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

报价英语在外贸英语中占据着非常重要的位置,下面介绍一些外贸报价英语中常用的词汇及短语。 Business is closed at this price. 交易就按此价敲定。 Your price inacceptable (unacceptable). 你方价格可以

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept. 我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。 2. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market. 我方的报价是合理的、现

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. I write you to ask about 我来信是询问 I write you to ask about Melon Seeds, first and second quality. 我来信是询问有关一级品和二级品瓜子的价格。 I write you to ask about the tea of various quality. 我来信是询问各种

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

委内瑞拉实行新的价格控制法 CARACAS, Feb. 10 (Xinhua) -- Venezuela began Monday to implement a new price control law that limits company profits as part of the government's efforts to tame inflation. The new Fair Price Law sets a maximum

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

What time would be convenient for you? 你看什么时间比较方便? Would you please tell me when you are free? 请问你什么时候有空? Id like to suggest a toast to our cooperation. 我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。 Glad to have

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market. 我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。 I'm afraid I dont agree with you there. 我不同意您的说法。 Your price is higher than those we got from

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语