导购口语: As you have made many other purchases, I will take off ten percent from the price on the tag. 既然您买了很多其他东西,我就照定价给您打九折。 There is only a discount if it is a triple purchase. 只有购买三件套

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

星级典句: 第一句:It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices. 价格如此之高,我方无法进行市场推广。 A: We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging. 我们很遗憾地告知你方你们

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

The following dialog is based on the above,using the same charaters.There's a break in the dialog where Jane sees the talks are pointless.When she returns,she tries walking away.In the dialog,the section prior to the break remains unchanged.However,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

经典句型:Your price is too high. 您出价太高了。 A:Your price is too high. 甲:您出价太高了。 B:Because the price of raw materials has increased. 乙:因为原材料的价格上涨了。 A:Will you give us a discount? 甲:能给我们折

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

经典句型:That's too expensive! 太贵了! A:How much does it cost? 甲:这个多少钱? B:680 yuan. 乙:680元。 A:That's too expensive! 甲:太贵了! 经典句型:How much shall I pay for it? 我要交多少钱? A:How much shall I pay

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Bargaining讨价还价S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key SentencesS35: We regret we have to maintain the price. 很抱歉,我们必须维持这个价。 S36: Since the material price has gone up, we can't do at

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

能言善辩 How do you think about the price we offer? 您对我们出的价格怎么看? Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere. 你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。 It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

第65期:议价 Now what about the price? 现在谈谈价格如何? A:Now what about the price? A:现在谈谈价格如何? B:If you order in large quantities,we can offer 10% discount. B:这是一份价格单。如果你大量订购的话,我们

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

第63期:报盘 Ive come about your offer for air-conditioners. 我来听听你们空调的报盘。 A:Ive come about your offer for air-conditioners. A:我来听听你们空调的报盘。 B:We have the offer ready for you. B:我们的报盘准备好了

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

第64期:还盘 What about a good discount? 给点儿折扣怎么样? A:What about a good discount? A:给点儿折扣怎么样? B:Thats 80%. How does that sound? B:80%,您看怎样? Couldnt you make it 60%? 难道不可以给60%吗? A:Could

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

Yes, we have plenty in stock. 是的,我们有很多存货。 They're £4 per unit They are good quality ones 每套4英镑,质量很好。 The company in France that Anna called earlier has called her back. 安娜之前致电的法国公司给她

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

20 January 2004 Kee Co., Ltd 34 Regent Street London, UK Dear Sirs: Thank you for your letter of 20 January 2004. We are disappointed to hear that our price for Flame cigarette lighters is too high for you to work on. You mention that Japanese goods

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Excuse me, but is this dress on sale? B: The dress was on sale yesterday. A: Are you sure? I'd be happy to pay the sale price today. B: I'm so sorry, but rules are rules. A: Okay. I'll just check out a few other stores. B: I'm sorry I couldn't hel

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

询盘 的提出 我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。 We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。 We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

最让剁手党无怨无悔的就是秒杀白菜价~ 遇到超便宜的东东,你还只会说cheap么?英文里原来还有这些词可以表示好便宜! 1. For a song 千万别误会,这个短语不是让你唱首歌,而是表示买东西的

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

What about the price? 对价格有何看法? What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法? How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样? What about having a look at sample first? 先看

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Brexit is pushing up the price of a bacon butty as China exploits the weak pound to hoover up British pork amid its own domestic shortage. 当中国国内猪肉短缺的时候,利用疲软的英镑获取大量英国猪肉。英国退欧进一步推高

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Nice to meet you . Ive heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。 How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读? How do I address you? 如何称呼您? Its going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。 Wh

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英语场景会话: 英语销售商务会谈 Sales and business talk A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into conside

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语