1.我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。 Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market. 2.我不同意您的说法。 I'm afraid I don't agree with you there. 3.你们的价格比我们从别处得到

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Unit 6 价格 Price Price 价格 Brief Introduction 对外贸易中的商品单价通常由四个部分组成,即计量单位、单位价格、计价货币和价格术语。 国际贸易中使用的价格术语很多,其中以 F.O.B、C.I.F、及C

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸实务口语

Conversation 2 A: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee. We can't make any further concessions. B: If that's the case, there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off. A: What I meat is that we'll never be able

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

星级典句: 第一句:We very much regret to state that our end user here finds your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level. 很遗憾我们的终端客户认为你们的价格比现行的市场价高很多。 A: We app

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

商谈价格是买卖之间很重要的一环。以下是外贸价格谈判中常用到的 英语 口语: 1.Lets get down to business, shall we? 让我们开始谈生意好吗? 2.Id like to tell you what I think about that. 我想告诉你我的一

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

经典句型:How much is a dry cleaning? 干洗需要多少钱? A:How much is a dry cleaning? 甲:干洗需要多少钱? B:What clothes do you want to dry clean? 乙:您想干洗什么衣服? A:This overcoat. 甲:这件大衣。 B:20 yuan at le

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

讲解文本: reasonable 合理的,理性的,通情达理的 I am ok with this price, it's reasonable. 这个价格我没问题,很合理。 Oh, come on, be reasonable. 噢,好了,理智一点。 You are lucky to have a reasonable boss. 你

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Discount 折扣 A: Even with volume sales, our costs for the Exec Uciser won't go down much. 即使是大量销售,我们的健身乐生产成本仍无法降低太多。 B: Just what are you proposing? 那么你的建议是? A: We could take a cu

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Steelmaking ingredient iron ore surged further on Thursday, rising to its highest level in 15 months and securing its position as the best performing major commodity of 2016. 周四,炼钢原料铁矿石的价格继续飙升,涨至15个月高位,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Let's remind ourselves of the phrases he suggested Anna uses when negotiating a sale. 让我们回顾一下他建议安娜在协商价格时会用的表达。 What kind of price are you willing to pay? 你愿意付什么价格? I don't think we can

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

标 准 Standard: (1) Accommodation (住宿):提供的给予睡觉休息的场所。 (2) Adjoining Room (邻近房):指两间房间近连在一起。 (3) Advanced Deposit (订金):客人为了确保能有房间而提前支付给酒店一笔直按

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The offer is made on a moderate level. 这个报价很适中的。 The offer is made on a moderate level. 这个报价很适中的。 Can you cut down the price? 你方能够降价吗? Your competitors are offering considering lower prices. 你们的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Explanation 解释说明 I think these patterns are quite good. 我觉得这些样式都非常好。 Can you give me a price indication of these? 您能告诉我它们大概的价格吗? Of course. it's my pleasure. 可以。这是我的荣幸。 We'

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

运费freight 单价 price 码头费wharfage 总值 total value 卸货费landing charges 金额 amount 关税 customs duty 净价 net price 印花税stamp duty 含佣价price including commission 港口 税portdues 回佣return commission 装运港po

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

20 January 2004 Kee Co., Ltd 34 Regent Street London, UK Dear Sirs: Thank you for your letter of 20 January 2004. We are disappointed to hear that our price for Flame cigarette lighters is too high for you to work on. You mention that Japanese goods

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1. Ill respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars. 我同意你们的还价,减价3元。 2. If the price is higher than that, wed rather call the whole deal off. 如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

询盘 的提出 我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。 We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。 We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Technology import 技术引进 We'd like to buy your company's know-how. 我们想购买你们公司的专有技术。 Buying the know-how is better than the right to use the patent. 购买专有的技术要比购买专利合作权要好。 Why? 为什

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Adjust the price 调整价格 What do you think of our price? 你认为我们的价格如何? Your price has gone up sharply, hasn't it? 你们的价格已经大幅度上涨了,不是嘛? Yes, we regret we cannot maintain our original price. 是的

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

A fair market price 公道的市场价格 What's the price? 你们的价格是多少? I hope you'll quote us favorably. 希望你们能报优惠价。 It's 800 US dollars per kilo CIFC five percent Hamburg. 汉堡到岸价每公斤800美元,含5%佣

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王