发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级对话理解

The automobile and travel Thte automobile has probably changed people's way of life more than any other invention of the last century.More than electric lights,television,air travel ,or even computers,automobiles have changed where people live and wo

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级听力短文

鼠标悬停在加粗部分,会显示相应词义和讲解哦! Professor McGonagall sniffed angrily.

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

In this Business English Podcast episode, well study the skills and language of bargaining. This podcast is part of an ongoing series on negotiation skills. Bargaining is the process of swapping or trading concessions in other words, You give me some

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语谈判课程

You and Your Coworker: When You Disagree… Negotiate By Richard G. Ensman, Jr. 1 Picture this scene: Two business executives are putting the final touches on a billion-dollar deal. After days of nego

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

I want to change some RMB into American dollars. 我想把人民币兑换成美元。 Excuse me. Do you exchange foreign money? 请问你们兑换外币吗? Yes. What kind of currency do you want? 是的,你要兑换什么货币? I want to chan

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

The automobile and travel Thte automobile has probably changed people's way of life more than any other invention of the last century.More than electric lights,television,air travel ,or even computers,automobiles have changed where people live and wo

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

barter, ['bɑ:tə] v 以物换物,易货贸易(不以钱作为交换物)=swap=truck 【例】Farmers bartered rice for machinery 农民们用大米换机器。 【记】读:巴特尔(中国国家篮球队队员)。他来买你的东西可

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

核心句型: I hope I'm not putting you out. 希望没有给你添麻烦。 put out意思很多,在口语中可以表示:使不方便,打扰,给某人添麻烦。因此,当美国人说I hope I'm not putting you out.时,他/她要表达的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

《老友记》第一季第3集 详解 The One With the Thumb 本集简介: 2007-10-15 11:27飞来横财: 罗斯终于发现真相:童年时的爱犬奇奇死掉了、而不是被送往农场养老,当年被父母善意的欺骗了。钱德戒烟

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

哈马斯承认修建秘密隧道直通以色列 GAZA, Oct. 20 (Xinhua) -- The armed wing of Islamic Hamas movement announced Sunday it was behind the recently discovered tunnel leading from Gaza into Israel. Al-Qassam Brigades dug the tunnel, said A

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. All charges are dropped against three former Duke University lacrosse players, accused of sexually assaulting a stripper at a party. The top prosecutor in North Carolina concludes no attack occurred. And the players were victims of an overreachin

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

So why was I stalling? I realized that what I was being pitched was a binary solution. 我到底在迟疑什么?我发觉这是因为我把它当作一个二分法的问题。 It was either you're a meat eater or you're a vegetarian, 你需要决定你

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

A: I would like to exchange this dress. B: You can exchange this dress with anything of the same value. A: Is there anything on sale today? B:I'm sorry. There are no sales today. A: Are dresses going to be on sale? B: Everything's going to be on sale

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

Alfred: be nice when Wayne Manors rebuilt [ri:'bilt]. You can swap [swɒp] not sleeping in a penthouse ['penthaus] for not sleeping in a mansion ['mnʃən]. Whenever you stitch [stitʃ] yourself up, you do make a bloody mess. Bruce: yeah, it makes me

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Laurel: Im sorry about saying that you should have been the one who died. That was wrong. Oliver: if I could trade places with her, I would. Laurel: about Sarah, theres something that Ive been afraid to ask, but I need to know. Oliver: okay. Laurel:

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

A growing trend on women. They are swapping their favourite beauty products for similar versions made for men, and saving big bucks doing it. ABC's Becky Worley has more. Want to save on your fancy facial-care regiment? Easy! Try borrowing from the g

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

in a hurry 匆忙 , 急于 in case of 假如 , 防备 in a moment 立刻 , 一会儿 in a sense 从某种意义上说 in a way 在某种程度上 in a word 简言之 , 总之 in accordance with 与 ..

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Finance and economic: Free exchange: Better than a wall 财经:自由交换:美墨两国的经济隔阂比墙还厚 Understanding NAFTA, a disappointing but under-appreciated trade deal. 理解北美自由贸易协定一个令人失望而又被低估

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

The sniping is unfair. 这样的指责其实是不公正的。 Unexpected shocks prevented the deal from reaching its full potential. 意想不到的危机使得这份协定没办法充分展示其潜力。 Both the peso crisis of 1994-95 and the glo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列