12. Succeed in... Don't you know I always succeed in whatever I try? You sure have a lot of confidence! You'll never succeed in changing my mind. Never say never!

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(1160) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

欢迎收听澳洲广播电台中文部制作的金融世界节目,我是马健媛。 我是刘江。 经济是现代社会生活的重要组成部分,每天的新闻报道中都充满了有关预算

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In the waning days of last semester, I asked a student of mine from Renmin University in China to try to round up a few other students from over there to talk with me about their experience as exchange students here on my campus. My student and her t

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

automatic gain control 自动增益控制 automatic grid bias 自偏压 automatic hue control 自动色地制 automatic indexing 自动标引 automatic insertion 自动插入 automatic layout techniqu

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

中文 英文 缩写 电缆 cable 电缆布[配]线 cable wiring 电缆电视/有线电视 CAble TV CATV 电缆端 cable terminal 电缆分线盒 cable distribution box 电缆沟 cable chute 电缆夹

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

Chapter 7 Mary's Land, VirRinia's State, and Penn's Woods 第7章 玛丽的领地、弗吉尼亚的领土和佩恩的森林 Did you ever trade a top for some marbles or an apple for an orange? 你曾经用陀螺交换购买一些弹珠,或者用一个

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

It's so interesting to me how real life has very little to do with what you've learned here, and yet, what you've learned here, what you've struggled to achieve, will help you. I can't exactly say how: It's not something I think can neccessarily be d

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

What did you enjoy least about your last job? 在上一份工作中,你最不喜欢哪方面? I really enjoyed my job,so I can't think of much,except the commuting. 我真的很喜欢那份工作,除了通勤麻烦之外,我想不出还有什么

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Francis Firebrace is an Aboriginal storyteller of the Yorta Yorta people in Australia. As well as telling stories, he is an inspirational speaker, an entertainer and an artist. He also describes himself as a passionate humanitarian. He has entertaine

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

Mobile phones. It is not very long since the first mobile phone was produced. The invention has changed people's lifes. People find it much more convenient to get in touch with each other with a mobile phone. They can take with them wherever they go

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Deadline passes in Jordan-Islamic State prisoner exchange deal 约旦伊斯兰国家协议俘虏交换截止日期 Jordan has demanded proof that a pilot the Islamic State group threatened to kill is still alive, as a deadline set by the militants in

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

1、外贸英语:对外贸易与外贸关系 Can we do a barter trade? 2、咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢? Is it still a direct barter trade? 3、这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗? If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A: I want to exchange this dress. B: You can exchange it with anything of the same price. A: Are there any sales today? B: We're having a big sale next weekend, but nothing today. A: What's going to be on sale? B: Dresses, skirts, blouses, pantsuitse

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

What kind of music do you like best? Do you like BeiJing Opera? Do you enjoy the play? What kind of concert is it? He doesn't sing anything meaningful. That song drives me crazy. I have no ear for music. What kind of musical instrument can you play?

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Pop stars have traditionally not come from the upper classes of society. Eminem grew up on a trailer park. 50 Cent is from the dangerous ghettoes of New York. The Beatles grew up in the poor, industrial city of Liverpool. However, some musicians have

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

1793 trade-in 今天我们要学的词是trade-in. Trade-in 是以旧换新的意思。Apple plans to launch an iPhone trade-in program, encouraging consumers to upgrade to the iPhone 5. 苹果公司计划启动苹果手机以旧换新的项目,以鼓

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

本期内容: India's government made a surprise decision to withdraw current 500-and I, 000-rupee banknotes from circulation in an effort to clamp down on black marketeers and corruption. Banks were closed to allow them to stock up on lower-denomi

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

Emirates NBD, the biggest lender by assets in the United Arab Emirates, has launched Renminbi-denominated accounts and deposits. The bank says the move is meant to help small and medium enterprises in the Kingdom which do business with China. There a

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

1. If it isn't suitable, can I bring it back? 如果不合适的话,我能退货吗? 还能这样说: Can I bring it back if it doesn't fit? Could I return the goods if it isn't suitable? 应用解析: suitable for/to sth. 适合的,适宜的

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

It starts in the Middle Eastern country of Yemen. After more than three years of war there, the sides that are fighting have agreed to a ceasefire in Hodeida. That's just one city in Yemen but here's why this is significant. Hodeida is a port. It's h

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(236) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2019年1月