Good top stories from ABC news. Emergency crews say call conditions today will help them get on top of hot spots remaining on a fire in Victoria Surf coast that destroyed more than one hundred homes on Christmas day. Authorities say Noughtyet House i

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2015年

Pop stars have traditionally not come from the upper classes of society. Eminem grew up on a trailer park . 50 Cent is from the dangerous ghettoes of New York. The Beatles grew up in the poor, industrial city of Liverpool. However, some musicians ha

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

PRI Primary Rate Interface 原速率接口 PSTN public switched telephone network 公众交换电话网 PTT Postal, Telegraph and Telephone 邮政,电报和电话 QOS quality of service 服务质量

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I am Karen Hopkin. This'll just take a minute. As you probably know, viruses can jump from animals to people, we've gotten flu from birds and pigs, and HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, is thought to ha

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(六)月

人生最美好的时光不外乎大学时代了!尽管要为了各种考试忙的焦头烂额不过各种丰富的课外活动确实最精彩的。今天我们就要来看看美国大学的生活是什么样的!赶快学习今天这课吧! 重点

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Todd: Keri, let's talk about reading. Kerri: OK. Todd: First of all, do you like to read? Kerri: Yes, I do! Todd: What do you read usually? Kerri: I kind of alternate between fiction and non-fiction. Todd: OK. What are you reading now? Kerri: I'm rea

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Words and Expressions complicate vt.使复杂;使麻烦 former a.以前的;前者 suppose vt.让;猜想;假定,以为 restaurant n.饭店,饭馆 flight n.飞行,飞翔,航班

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(17) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Researchers say virtual reality could be used to give people a new perspective on racism -allowing them to experience life as another person. 研究人员表示,虚拟现实技术能够让人们体验做别人的感觉,进而让人们用一种新视

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

In this Business English Podcast episode, we'll study the skills and language of bargaining. This podcast is part of an ongoing series on negotiation skills. 在本集的商务英语播客中,我们将学习讨价还价的语言技巧。本节目属于

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

A Finnish city is handing out survival packs to new students, taking inspiration from the country's famous baby starter boxes. 芬兰一座城市给新生派发应急礼包,灵感来自芬兰著名的新生儿大礼包育婴宝盒。 The city of La

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

学了十几年英语了,我总结出了以下几点。以供参考。 首先,要学好英语,最关键的是要有兴趣。俗话说:兴趣是最好的老师。教我们英语的是一位 年轻的老师,他讲课很风趣,还总是让我们自己上台讲课,演小品。生动的英语教学,让我对英语产生了浓厚的兴趣。 光有兴趣还不

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Todd: Keri, let's talk about reading. Kerri: OK. Todd: First of all, do you like to read? Kerri: Yes, I do! Todd: What do you read usually? Kerri: I kind of alternate between fiction and non-fiction. Todd: OK. What are you reading now? Kerri: I'm rea

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

China and Britain have agreed on a currency swap deal, allowing exchanges of up to 200 billion RMB or 20 billion pounds. The agreement will involve a reciprocal 3-year currency swap line. The deal was announced in an online statement by the Bank of E

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年07月

One of the things that I really like about Japan is Japan has a really good train system. I take the train to work every morning and I take the train home every night. I like the trains because on the trains I can do what I want to do. I can read a b

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

eagle n.鹰 ease n.容易,舒适 vt.缓和 echo n.回声,反响 vi.重复 economic a.经济的,经济学的 economical a.节约的;经济学的 economy n.经济;节约,节省 edition n.版,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

There is nothing as romantic as two lovers sharing a kiss. 恋人之间相互接吻是一件多么美妙浪漫的事情啊。 But scientists have come up with an evolutionary explanation which perhaps threatens to kill the passion. 但是科学家们最

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A video clip featuring Chinese builders swapping out a bridge in downtown Beijing within 43 hours has gone viral on social media in China and abroad. 近日,国内外社交媒体网站上一段北京城区43小时旧桥变新桥的视频火速蹿红。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON Later this week, U.S. lawmakers will hold the first hearings into the prisoner swap that freed Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl in return for five Taliban detainees. Sergeant Bergdahl is reported to be claiming he was beaten, tortured, and held

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

II、ThreeEssentialFunctionsOfMoney We look at the functions of money. Firstly its a medium of exchange, so its some commodity which facilitates the exchange of goods and services. 首先货币是一种交换媒介,是帮助其他货物与服务进

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

金融英语阅读:票据交换 Every bank must make payment for checks(notes) drawn on funds deposited with it. And every bank must collect payment for checks(notes) deposited with it but drawn on other banks. This is why the checks(note

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语