What makes Capital Prep different from many of the schools that the students are attending now is that we're a year-round school. We go to school beginning in July and we end in June. We have very high expectations of our students, but more important

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(二)月

someone who definitely knew that answer is Samantha Garby. She's the focus on our next report from Mary Snow. The research on mussel, the high school student is on running for an award that comes with 100,000$ dollars scholarship. It's a tough compet

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(一)月

这世界有太多不如意,但生活还是要继续。面对人生中的不如意,消极应对可不是个办法,更重要的是在不断的磨练中强大自己的心脏,用超强的心里素质面对各种沟沟坎坎。坚信这样一句话

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Ann: Hey, Nobu! I heard that you practice martial arts! Can you tell me about K1? 嗨,Nobu!我听说练习武术!你能给我们谈谈搏击吗? Nobu: Yes. Well, actually, what I practice is a type of martial arts called mixed martial arts. N

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you. 做一个耐心而坚韧的人,现在的痛苦总有一天会为你所用。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.1

Shhh, keep this podcast a secret. Because new research points to a possible blind spot in airport security screening: it may be easier to sneak something dangerous past securitya box cutter, for exampleby also including an obvious and innocuous banne

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

unit 159 工作建议(1) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:You look upset, anything wrong? A:看上去你很烦恼,怎么啦? B:I'm going to quit the job. B:我打算辞职。 A:Why? A:为什么? B:The task is tough. B:工作太棘手。 A:You'

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(275) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

We are in the same boat 我们处境相同;同病相怜例句: We both have no jobs, we are in the same boat. 我们都没有工作,我们处境相同。 We both don't have any money, we are in the same boat. 我们都没有钱,我们的处境是

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

释义: take on 担负,对抗 take on 有很多含义,最常用的就是表示担负(极度)困难事情的责任(accept a job or responsibility), 雇用(hire), 呈现某种形象。另外,也可以用作展开斗争。 例句: I'm

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

Jackie: Hello, I'm Jackie Dalton, welcome to the programme. Today we're going to look at food and the language used to describe food whether it's at someone's house after you've just had a lovely meal and you want to compliment them, or if you want t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Michael Jordan 迈克尔乔丹 Have you ever heard When the going gets tough, the tough get going? Michael Jordan has. Sports fan or not everyone has heard of Michael Jordan. 你听说过当情况变遭,只有坚强的人会采取行动这句话吗?

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

先考各位一个脑筋急转弯, 要如何让美国人心甘情愿地让美国人叫你爸爸 (或妈妈) ? 答案见最后.... 许多人来到美国的目的就是为了求学, 攻读一个洋硕士或

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

《富家女(窈窕淑女)》--Uptown Girl 简介:爱尔兰的几个大男孩westlife嬉哈调侃的一首小品英文歌:穷小子迷上了富家女,喜欢人家的身形袅娜,喜欢人家的淑女气质;富家女爱上了乡下男孩,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

生活中不如意的事十之八九,面对这些困境,不同的人却有不同的态度和应对方法.要小编说,天大地大,要烦恼的事情太多了. 不要对这些负面情绪耿耿于怀,及时清扫心里的灰尘,每天阳光的生活难

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

it's amazing how you can speak right to my heart without saying a word you can light up the dark try as i may i can never explain what i hear when you don't say a thing the smile on your face lets me know that you need me there's a truth in your eyes

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Nobody英文版进军美国 韩国美女登上排行榜 韩国人气女子组合Wonder Girls凭借单曲《Nobody》,在美国Hot 100单曲排行榜上名列76位,成为历来打进该单曲排行榜的首位韩国组合。 Artist:Wonder Girls

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Song:Black or White Artist:Adam Lambert I took my baby On a saturday bang Boy is that girl with you Yes we're one and the same Now I believe in miracles And a miracle Has happened tonight But, if You're thinkin' About my baby It don't matter if y

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Ann: Hey, Nobu! I heard that you practice martial arts! Can you tell me about K1? Nobu: Yes. Well, actually, what I practice is a type of martial arts called mixed martial arts. No holds barred! Mixed martial arts is a mixture of everything, kick box

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

1. It is primary day around the nation, and it could end being a tough day for incumbents a year after switching parties. Pennsylvania Senator Arlen Specter is in a tough primary fight as a Senator Blanche Lincoln whose battle against Lieutenant Gove

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(五月)

Unit 65 Buying Computer Games 第65课 买电脑游戏 S: Welcome to Game World. What can I do for you? 店员:欢迎光临Garne Worldo我能为您效劳吗? C: I'd like to get a good RPG. Can you recommend any? 顾客:我想买一套好的角色

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通