toast -烤面包,土司 tolerance -宽容,容忍 topic-题目,主题 torch -手电筒,火把 torture -拷问,折磨 tough -困难的,难对付的 trace-查出,找到,探索 tradition -传统,惯例 tragedy -灾难,悲剧 transfer -转移,调动 transform-使改变,改革 transmit -播送,发射 transpare

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

Topics: Panama Canal; Famous Songs Fever; to squander versus to lavish versus to waste; self- conscious versus self- confident versus self-aware; as tough as they come Words: canal man-made explorer jungle proposal survey fraud locks feat pseudonym t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

A: this is tough to say, Jordan, but I think we should break up. J: are you serious? A: yes, I mean it. J: but why? Did I do anything wrong? A: no, we are just too different. This isnt working. J: hey, come on. Its too early to say that. We can fix t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Black Or White 黑与白 I took my baby on a Saturday bang 我带着宝贝在周末开车兜风 Boy, is that girl with you? 小伙子,这是你的姑娘? Yes, we're one and the same 是的,我们心心相印,合二为一 Now, I believe in mir

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

I remember when I was a young boy, life was tough. My parents made me do many things for them. For example, they had me do the laundry, the dishes and the house cleaning. They even got me to work part

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(325) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

In the game of life, if it often seems like you're on the losing end of things, you're not alone. Life can be one giant conundrum filled with ups and downs. When you feel like you're experiencing more downs than ups, sometimes it helps to get a littl

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In the game of life, if it often seems like youre on the losing end of things, youre not alone. Life can be one giant conundrum filled with ups and downs. When you feel like youre experiencing more downs than ups, sometimes it helps to get a little t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

地球最艰难障碍赛难不倒最强悍者 Tough Mudder is not your typical run in the mountains; it is a world-class military-designed obstacle course. In fact, it's the type of thing you're told never to try at home with gut-wrenching obstacles

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2012年7月

Chris告诉同事Jason, 准备买辆新车。 Jason: Hey there Chris, what are you up to? Chris: I'm just poring over some brochures about various car models. J: Oh, so you're thinking about buying a new car? C: Yeah, it looks that way. My wife has b

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

释义: go (well, fine )(事态或状况)变得 表示事态或状况向某种形势发展的表达,常用的句型有... go well (变得好)、或 how ... go?(怎么样了)。 例句: The meeting went well. Good job. 会议很顺利,干得

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

A: Hey Jack. You look tired. What's going on? B: It's finals week and I have been up all night studying. A: How many exams do you have left? B: Three more to go? A: Have you been keeping up, or are you cramming everything? B: If I was keeping up, I w

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 高级-Advanced Listening

Keep chasing your dreams. Even it's hard, even if it's challenging and even it's tough You have to stand in your own will. You have to be faithful in yourself that every obstacle in your path will be conquered. That you are a warrior and not just a f

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

影片对白 Sam: Marsha, should I call you Dr. Fieldstone? Dr.Marsha: Dr. Marsha. Sam: Dr.Marsha. I don't mean to be rude... Annie: Dr.Marsha. Dr.Marsha: ... and I don't want to invade your privacy . Sam and Annie: Sure you do. Dr.Marsha: Go on, Sam. I

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

I can be tough ,i can be strong 我可以是强硬的,可以是坚强的 But with you, it's not like that at all 但当我和你在一起时,我完全不是那样的 There's a girl who gives a shit 有个女孩装作玩世不恭 Behind this wall

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Bring It All Back《回到过去》蔡依林don't stop原曲 演唱者:S CLUB 7 这支来自伦敦的流行组合由7位年龄在17-23岁的少男少女组成,他们似一道闪电骤然划亮英伦的乐空,首支单曲《BringItOnBackToYou》即

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

冠军单曲:英国国民美女Cheryl Cole为爱而战 Fight for this Love是英国流行女星谢丽尔科尔(Cheryl Cole)新专辑《3 Words》的主打单曲。Cheryl Cole也是英国著名女子团体Girls Aloud成员,在今年《魅力》(Gl

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

访谈录,花旗,CFO,犯错,学习,Please join me in welcoming Jeff Colvin and Sallie Krawcheck. I wanna ask you a little about your own career starting with the fact that Wall Street is not just a mainly male environment; it is an agg

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Tombstone, Arizona: "The Town Too Tough To Die" From VOA Learning English, welcome to This is America. Im Steve Ember. The United States has thousands of ghost towns. [Wind and prairie sounds] These are communities that once were successful but a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(六)月

主持人Mike Bond和杨琳带你走进他们幽默搞怪的日常生活,带你边玩边学地道美语!今天大家要给Mike做思想工作,帮他治疗手机上瘾症! 1. at the end of one's rope无计可施; 2. Drastic times calls for dra

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 美语怎么说

Hard to take it easy 'cause she like it so rough And she tryna be tough (she still she still yeah) Morning to the evening and she can't get enough No she can't get enough (she still she still woo) Daydreams of your kisses and Nightmares you went miss

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯