Todd: Hey, Victor, I hear you're going home tomorrow. Victor: Yes, I am. Todd: Ah, that's too bad.....So how long have you been here? Victor: I've been here for two weeks. Todd: I'm sorry, I was never sure. Why did you come to Japan? Victor: Came to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Ann: Hey, Nobu! I heard that you practice martial arts! Can you tell me about K1? Nobu: Yes. Well, actually, what I practice is a type of martial arts called mixed martial arts. No holds barred! Mixed martial arts is a mixture of everything, kick box

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

诺丁山主题曲:when you say nothing at all 尽在不言中 原唱:keith whitley it's amazing how you can speak right to my heart 多么令人惊奇的,你竟能说出我内心的话语 without saying a word, you can light up the dark 不用说任何

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

诺丁山主题曲:when you say nothing at all 尽在不言中 原唱:keith whitley it's amazing how you can speak right to my heart 多么令人惊奇的,你竟能说出我内心的话语 without saying a word, you can light up the dark 不用说任何

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Rice to Face Tough Questions in Congressional Testimony Scott Stearns Ms. Rice has already met in private with the commission for about four hours. But that was before allegations by a former counter-

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--各类新闻

2006年高考试题英语听力(北京卷)录音稿 第一部分:听力理解(共两节,30分) 第一节(共5小题:每小题1. 5分,共7. 5分) 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一道小题,从每题所给的A、B、C三个

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(216) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语听力

Once upon a time not so long ago Tommy used to work on the docks Union's been on strike He's down on his luck... It's tough, so tough Gina works the diner all day Working for her man, She brings home her pay For love, for love She says, We've gotta h

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

N'sync - bye bye bye 专辑:No Strings Attached Bye Bye Bye I'm doing this tonight You 're probably gonna start a flght I know this can't be right I loved you endlessly When you weren't there for me So now it's time to leave and make it alone I know

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

Hard to take it easy 'cause she like it so rough And she tryna be tough (she still she still yeah) Morning to the evening and she can't get enough No she can't get enough (she still she still woo) Daydreams of your kisses and Nightmares you went miss

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Larry跟李华一起开高速,去李华亲戚家过周末,由李华开车。今天我们要学两个常用语: take the fall和tough it out. LH: Larry, 今天路可真不好开,我有一种不好的预感。 LL: What do you mean? Are you talk

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Ann: Hey, Nobu! I heard that you practice martial arts! Can you tell me about K1? Nobu: Yes. Well, actually, what I practice is a type of martial arts called mixed martial arts. No holds barred! Mixed martial arts is a mixture of everything, kick box

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

According to the significant resources of the Starling City Police Department 星城警署的大量资料显示 it is clear that this Vigilante's cycle of violence has escalated. 这个治安维护者的罪行正在扩大 I'm asking our citizens to k

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Guangzhou Evergrande has advanced to semifinals of the AFC Champions League by 4-2 on aggregate after drawing with Kashiwa Reysol 1-1 in the second leg of their quarterfinals. Midfielder Zou Zheng offered these thoughts on the win. 广州恒大顺利晋

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

How to Handle Tough Conversations I just finished a terrific book called Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High. Authors Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan, Kerry Patterson, and Al Switzler define a crucial conversation as one where o

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

President Barack Obama has defended his economic policies, saying the latest disappointing national employment figures demonstrate that more work needs to be done despite some growth in the economy. The president's remarks Friday were made at an auto

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. He is a fraternity brother. 他是兄弟会的一员. 在学校内有很多写著希腊字母的宿舍, 这些可不是数学系的系馆喔. 那是兄弟会的家. 兄弟会其实算是宿舍的一种

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Every mountain has a peak What is the secret ingredient of tough people that enables them to succeed? Why do they survive the tough times when others are overcome by them? Why do they win when others lose? Why do they soar when others sink? The answe

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BEIJING, Oct. 8 (Xinhua) -- Czech third seed Tomas Berdych muscled out top seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France here on Saturday to reach the final of the 2.1-million-U.S.-dollar China Open ATP tournament, while Poland's Agnieszka Radwanska saw off Ital

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Donald Trump yesterday called on FBI director James Comey to hang tough in his investigation of Hillary Clinton, predicting the US would see the criminal trial of a sitting president if she wins next weeks election. 唐纳德.特朗普(Donald Trump)昨

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Olly Murs,X Factor第六季的亚军,10年8月份他的首只单曲Please Don't Let Me Go直冲上英国单曲榜冠军的位置,11月的单曲Thinking Of Me位居英国单曲榜位居第四,个人同名专辑中的这首I Blame Hollywood也是

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐