2 Mom, the Toughest Job in the World If you know me, you know that I always describe moms as our domestic engineers as having the toughest jobs in the world. They have so many hats to wear, so many balls to juggle, the cleaning, the cooking, the kids

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

Todd: OK, Devon, I've been putting on a few pounds and you're quite a lean fit guy. Devon: Well, thank you. Todd: What do you recommend? What can I do to lose weight? Devon: Well, I exercise a lot. I go running at least three times a week. But more t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK, Devon, I've been putting on a few pounds and you're quite a lean fit guy. 好的,戴文。我最近长了几斤,而你看上去苗条又健康。 Devon: Well, thank you. 谢谢。 Todd: What do you recommend? What can I do to lose weigh

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

03At the Butchers GLOSSARY ground beef cow meat that has been cut into very small pieces by using a special machine* Lets buy some ground beef and make hamburgersfor dinner tonight. lean with very little fat; with less fat than normal* Turkey and chi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之日常生活

讲解文本: tough girl 女汉子,坚强的女生 tough 坚强的,不屈不挠的,艰苦的 tough guy 硬汉 I have never met such a tough girl like Mary, she is really great。 我以前从没有见过Mary这样的女汉子,她真的很棒。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

今天毛拉的姐姐来到了演播室,她曾去过很多国家,毛拉突发奇想,为什么不采访采访她的姐姐呢,来看看毛拉的姐姐都有哪些旅游趣事? Maura: Today we are going to do a Chatterbox episode, and that is

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

SCENE ⑤ A 戴夫由上方探头,进吉娜的隔间 【万一他就是你那伦巴男孩呢?】 Dave: Hey, Zina. You shouldn't act so tough with Vince. 1) What if he's your rhumba boy? 戴夫: 嘿

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 职场社交

Road Trip 开车旅行 Tired and frustrated of working as a waitress, Mary decided to take a road trip. She loaded up her VW van and headed south. She didnt know where she was going. She was just going to go until her money ran out. 玛丽是一名女侍

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

地道美语听力播客English as a Second Language Podcast (ESLPod),是一家位于美国加州洛杉矶的英语教育研究机构推出的英文听力会话,于2005年7月23日首播, 主播Dr. Jeff McQuillan为南加州大学的语言学博士

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

In the game of life, if it often seems like youre on the losing end of things, youre not alone. Life can be one giant conundrum filled with ups and downs. When you feel like youre experiencing more downs than ups, sometimes it helps to get a little t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Todd: Hey, Victor, I hear you're going home tomorrow. Victor: Yes, I am . Todd: Ah, that's too bad .....So how long have you been here? Victor: I've been here for two weeks. Todd: I'm sorry, I was never sure. Why did you come to Japan? Victor: Came t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Soldiers have an unbelievably difficult job. Sometimes I dont understand why people become a soldier. You can die. The life of a soldier is very tough. You have to train very hard every day and carry really heavy things. You have to march over mounta

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

N'SyncBye Bye Bye I'm doing this tonight 我今晚一直摩拳擦掌 You're probably gonna start a fight 你可能要引起一场战争 I know this can't be right 我知道这可能不对 Hey baby come on 嘿 宝贝儿 来吧 I loved you endlessly 我曾

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

But,but it still doesn't help,because it gets in every cavity.Yeah. 但是 但是还是不管用 因为水从哪都能进去 对 Well,and your character doesn't seem to mind, 不过你的角色好像不怎么介意 you just spit the water out.yeah,sp

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Maria Sharapova was born in Siberia, Russia, in 1987. She led a charge of Russian players who came to achieve great success in the womens game. She has also brought her own brand of glamour to tennis by designing her own unique tennis outfits. At the

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

When the doors of the Asile de Nuit were closed to them, Strickland and Captain Nichols sought the hospitality of Tough Bill. 当夜宿店对他们下了逐客令以后,思特里克兰德同尼柯尔斯船长就在硬汉子彼尔那里找到另外一

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

I guess you'd better get out of Marseilles before Tough Bill comes out of hospital, 我看在硬汉子彼尔出院以前,你还是离开马赛吧, he said to Strickland, when they had got back to the Chink's Head and were cleaning themselves. 当他

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

You call me out and tie me tough with love with love You find my flaws my teeth my claws with love with love Cause every time I'm slippin' away from myself You're the one that moves me like nobody else Cause when I'm down and I'm done And I'm coming

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you. 做一个耐心而坚韧的人,现在的痛苦总有一天会为你所用。 图片1

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.10

Claire: Getting everybody out of the house in the morning can be really tough. Especially the first day of school. Phil: From the minute we get up at 7:00 'til we drop them off at school, It is go, go, go. Claire: I get up at 6:00. Phil: I get up at

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音