Amelia: do you have a minute? Max: sure, what would you like to discuss? A: I've made a tough decision, sir. Here's my resignation. M: well, I have to tell you that I'm quite surprised. Is there any possible way to change your mind? A: I'm afraid not

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

The economy is bad. People are out of work. People are losing their jobs. People are getting laid off. People are getting fired. People want to work. But nobody is hiring workers. Nobody needs workers. Everyone has less money. Everyone is spending le

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

今天我们要请大家一起来乘船,因为在这次节目里我们要给大家讲解两个都跟

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

A: May I help you? B: I would like to return this book. A: May I do anything else for you? B: I would also like to check out this magazine. A: I cant let you do that. B: Why is that? A: Our policy doesnt allow anyone to check out the magazines. B: Wh

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

It's the newest model and has alt the latest functions. 这是最新的款式,有所有最新的功能。 It's the newest model and has all the latest functions. 这是最新的款式,有所有最新的功能。 Can you explain it in detail? 可以

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

这支来自伦敦的流行组合由7位年龄在17-23岁的少男少女组成,他们似一道闪电骤然划亮英伦的乐空,首支单曲《BringItOnBackToYou》即冲上英国细碟榜的冠军,成为一颗新星。 英文歌词 Don't stop, never give up Hold your head high and reach the top Let the world see

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

这支来自伦敦的流行组合由7位年龄在17-23岁的少男少女组成,他们似一道闪电骤然划亮英伦的乐空,首支单曲《BringItOnBackToYou》即冲上英国细碟榜的冠军,成为一颗新星。 英文歌词: Don't stop, never give up Hold your head high and reach the top Let the world s

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Matt Lauer: George, good morning! George Clooney: Good morning. Matt Lauer: Welcome back. George Clooney: Thank. Matt Lauer: I like the fact we get to talk about movie like this because it appears to

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou is now pushing for approval of unpopular austerity measures that are aimed at securing emergency international bailout funds to keep the country from defaulting on its debt. Earlier Wednesday, Papandreou survive

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The top South Korean official charged with handling North-South relations says the time has come for South Korean workers still at the shuttered Kaesong factory zone to return home. Unification Minister Ryoo Kihl-jae said Friday that the government h

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

the stars in the sky are changing and the earth beneath my feet moves the situations changing me and its all because of you you can't reverse a lifetime you can't take anything back on you done what you done you said it now you thrown me off of my tr

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Hi,jakie,how are you doing.Surprise. Jakie 你好 惊喜吧 You're sitting there,you don't think you'll be sitting there don't you. 你坐在这儿 没想过自己会坐在这儿吧 No,no.You just thought you just come to show or something like that.

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

LONDON, July 25 (Xinhua) -- China's table tennis team will face strong resistance in its gold quest in London as Wednesday's draws showed that Chinese paddlers may come up early against strong rivals. China's top seeded player Zhang Jike will have to

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

No matter what problem you're facing, tough times happen to the best of us. Whether it's financial trouble or just an overall bad day, finding positivity in a daunting situation is the key to overcoming it. It may be hard to look on the bright side,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Legendary, for sure 传奇,肯定的 He has that talent along with the dedication to be one of the best players, He is tough to defend 他有成为最好球员之一的天赋,而且又全身心投入,他让人难以防守 and it's a great thing

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

释义: take on 担负,对抗 take on 有很多含义,最常用的就是表示担负(极度)困难事情的责任(accept a job or responsibility), 雇用(hire), 呈现某种形象。另外,也可以用作展开斗争。 例句: I'm

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

In Heaven's name why are you walking away Hang on to your love In Heaven's name why do you play these games Hang on to your love Take time if you're down on luck It's so easy to walk out on love Take you time if the going gets tough It's so precious

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Imagine if the life that you thought you shared wasn't really there It was made up in your mind, could be anyone, anywhere Cause you'd be living in a world of your own design, undermined In another place, other space and time As the dust clears and i

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

A: Hey Mike. I heard about your break up. You must be devastated. B: It's more than I can bear. I don't think I can go on. A: Come on Mike. It's not the end of the world. B: It's the end of my world. She was everything to me. I loved her so much. A:

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 高级-Advanced Listening

Savior, please take my hand I work so hard, I live so fast This life begins, and then it ends And I do the best that I can, but I don't know how long I'll last I try to be so tough But I'm just not strong enough I can't do this alone, God I need You

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲