Egil Olsen 的音乐,就像是邻家大男孩那样甜美。Egil Olsen 是来自挪威的唱作人,一架钢琴,一把吉他,来笼罩整个旋律。 Nothing Like The Love I Have For You Egil Olsen I fall in love with a lot of the girls I see

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

如果可以,选择一段最痛苦经历的记忆,按下Delete键然后清空回收站,随着鸟儿翅膀扑腾的声音,完成那个叫做遗忘的操作。生活会不会好过一点?王家卫在《东邪西毒》里面发明了一种醉生梦死酒,据说喝下之后就可以忘记以前的事情。实际上,那只是一个女人为了让一个男人

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Good Morning Sunshine Good morning sunshine,阳光早安 you're my only light唯你是我光源 lying with me by my side,请陪伴我身边 you keep me warm all day 让我整日温暖 When the sun is up, 日上三竿 on a clear blue sky,青天湛蓝 you will act like a lover你像

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. 今天,给一个陌生人送上你的微笑吧。很可能,这是他一天中见到的唯一的阳光。(H.Jackson Brown Jr.) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.10

CD1-track20 Biology: Sunshine 1. What is the main idea of the lecture? A The lack of Vitamin D is the main cause of skin cancer. B Sunbathing for a long time causes no problems. C The danger of the sunshine has been ignored because of its benefits. D

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 新托福考试听力特训

First, she taught me how to read. 首先,她教会了我认字。 She also taught me that when I forgave Sis for our squabbles, it meant I wouldn't keep feeling like a victim. 而且,在她身上我还学会一样东西,让我不再记恨于与我

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 情满人间的温馨故事

Scientists in developing nations are considering ways to limit the effects of climate change on Earth. These scientists plan to explore one possibility: controlling or restricting sunshine levels. They want to see if use of a man-made chemical to blo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

I'm A Believer I thought love was only true in fairy tales Meant for someone else but not for me Love was out to get me That's the way it seemed Disappointment haunted all my dreams Then I saw her face Now I'm a believer Not a trace of doubt in my mi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Perfect Storm - Brad Paisley If she was a drink 如果她是饮品 She'd be a single-barrelled 她会是那珍贵的 Bourbon on ice 加冰块的波本威士忌 Smooth with a kick 丝滑中带着劲爽 A chill and a burn all 冰爽中透着火辣 At t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

I thought love was only true in fairy tales Meant for someone else but not for me Love was out to get to me That's the way it seems Disappointment haunted all my dreams And then I saw her face Now I'm a believer Not a trace Of doubt in my mind I'm in

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

I'm on my way home trav'ling alone Flying back to where my heart is The autumn leaves the carson the streets All the little things that I miss I've been to places with troubled faces All the parties with lonely souls The pale blue eyes the endless go

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Words and Their Stories: State Nicknames, Part 1 词汇典故:美国各州别名 1 Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故节目。 A nickname is a shortened form of a person's nam

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

unit 218 谈论休闲生活 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I often go to a place of leisure. A:我时常去一个休闲场所。 B:Really? B:是吗? A:I very much like to go to a cafe and doze in the afternoon sunshine. A:我非常喜欢到咖啡屋,

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(200) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Excuse me. Could you tell me how I can go to the Sunshine Hotel? 打扰了,你能告诉我怎样到阳光大酒店吗? I'm sorry. I don't know. 对不起,我不知道。 I'm sorry, I have never been here before. 对不起,我以前从没到过这

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

范文8. 论 “一分为二” 要求:描述图画, 举例说明寓意, 感言和展望。 (1) While you enjoy the sunlight, it casts your shadow on the ground.. There has been a discussion recentl

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(237) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

HEALTH REPORT - Study: Sunshine and Vitamin D May Improve Lung Cancer Survival By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Health Report. Sunlight he

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

Ohh Ohh Ohh .. and I pray I just cant sleep tonight. Knowing that things aint right. Its in the papers, its on the tv, its everywhere that I go. Children are crying. Soldiers are dying Some people don't have a home But I know there's sunshine behind

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

一分钟长的前奏,叮叮咚咚,像童话里的铃铛,挂在廊檐下敲出好听的声音。女声在梦幻的音乐伴奏下清浅动人,末尾处男女声合唱,let the sunshine let it come,歌词让人感觉特别美好。 Artist:

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Beauty pageants are rather usual these days. What kind of girl do you think is a beauty? One with physical attraction or talents? Today we will encounter a little beauty who took part in Little Miss Sunshine with a spare tire around her waist. Maybe

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Gaining Through Losing Hey what's on your mind 嘿,你在想些什么 You're like a little child 像个孩子一样 Running from your fears and hiding from a world gone wild 随着世事变迁而逃离和隐藏你的恐惧 Sunshine and rain will co

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语