it's gonna be another day with the sunshine 阳光洒落窗前 渐渐苏醒的双眼看见你用微笑道早安 脸颊上的亲吻 有你爱恋的相伴 头发半干 喝着morning coffee 谁能告诉我这不是梦 it's gonna be another day with the

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Hush, My Little One 安静,我的小宝贝 Hush now, my little one. 现在安静,我的小宝贝。 Hush now, my sunshine. 现在安静,我的阳光。 Hush now, piece of my heart. 现在安静.我的心肝儿。 Go to sleep, my little one. 快点

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读

Last February my parents and I went to Europe for a visit. We had a wonderful time there. It took us about ten hours to fly from Beijing to Budapest, Hungary. And then we visited France, Germany, Italy and other countries. Europe was really beautiful

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

导购口语: Don't rub or wring the silk after washing. It's easy to be crushable. 丝绸洗后不能搓,也不能拧。很容易起皱。 The silk shouldn't be hung out in the sunshine. 丝绸不能挂在阳光下暴晒。 I'm afraid it won't be

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

《美丽心灵的永恒阳光》是由米歇尔冈瑞执导,米歇尔冈瑞、查理考夫曼共同担任编剧,金凯瑞、凯特温丝莱特和克尔斯滕邓斯特等联袂出演的爱情片。电影于2004年3月19日在美国上映。电影讲

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美电影简介

剧情简介 以清洁房屋为生的单身母亲罗丝(艾美亚当斯Amy Adams 饰)高中时曾是风光一时的校啦啦队员。当年男友迈克(史蒂夫赞恩 Steve Zahn 饰)终于另娶他人,罗丝却与身为警察的迈克依然保持情人关系。罗丝八岁的儿子奥斯卡(杰森斯佩瓦克 Jason Spevack 饰)因捣乱

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语听力

thought love was only true in fairy tales Meant for someone else but not for me Love was out to get me That's the way it seemed Disappointment haunted all my dreams Then I saw her face Now I'm a believer Not a trace of doubt in my mind I'm in love I'

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Theres got to be a morning after If we can hold on through the night We have a chance to find the sunshine Lets keep on lookin for the light Oh cant you see the morning after? Its waiting right outside the storm Why dont we cross the bridge together

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

You light up the sky You are the power, you heat up my heart Desire tonight Our love make us fly We are like fire tonight O h yeah You are my sunshine My light bright in day Incredible passion to show me the way My body''s on fire it''s burning so ho

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

Fairy Tale --传奇 Michael Learns To Rock In that misty morning when I saw your smiling face 正是那个雾朦朦的早晨我看到你笑盈盈的脸 You only looked at me and I was yours 你只看了我一眼就把我的魂儿牵 But when I turned

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

From this valley they say you are leaving他们说你从这个山谷离开 We shall miss your bright eyes and sweet smile我想念你那明亮的眼睛和迷人的微笑 For you take with you want of the sunshine因为你世界充满阳光 That is br

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

How long does it take to go to the Sunshine Hotel from here on foot? 从这里步行到阳光大酒店要多久? It is a bit far. You'd better take a bus. 有一点儿远。你最好坐公交车。 Could you tell me which bus I should take? 能告诉

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

He called her on the road No Lyrics From a lonely cold hotel room Just to hear her say I love you one more time And when he heard the sound Of the kids laughing in the background He had to wipe away a tear from his eye A little voice came on the pho

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

音乐咖啡厅:Same Difference - Still Amazed 相关介绍 :如果大家看过英国著名选秀节目The X Factor2007年第四季度的比赛,一定会对Same Difference这对组合印象深刻。Sean和Sarah Smith这对亲兄妹用他们无可复

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Whiskey Priest,干净的男声,吉他伴奏,清浅民谣,淳淳如水,瞬间就被这种音乐秒杀了这首The Word出自Whiskey Priest08年的专辑Hungry。 Say the word and you'll be free Say the word and be like me Say the word I'm th

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

经典歌曲-玫瑰花园rose garden--inny andews I beg you pardon i never promised you a rose garden along with the sunshine there's gotta be a little rain some time when you take you gotta give so live and let live or let go oh-whoa-whoa-whoa I beg

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Today I said goodbye to my old friend I pray someday we get to meet again Under one more clear blue sky Up there with an equal smile And we'll go walk in the sunshine With a big smile on our face Race the river to the ocean Go splash in the waves And

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

本期内容: Although the sunshine, leave not your cloak at home 未雨绸缪 首先,我们来学习两个单词 although A-L-T-H-O-U-G-H 连词 虽然,尽管 cloak C-L-O-A-K 斗篷,披风 再来学习一个单词 leave 的用法 leave L-E-A

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

LESSON 44 SPRING 第四十四课 春天 Spring is come, and every thing is waking from its winter sleep. 春天来了,万物都从冬眠中苏醒了。 The fields are dressed in a fresh robe of green. 大地也穿上了嫩绿的浴袍。 There are

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

LESSON 51 AUTUMN 第五十一课 秋天 Autumn has come. The green leaves are fading. 秋天来了,树叶开始凋零。 Some have fallen from the trees, and are lying dead on the ground. 有的已经脱离母树,死寂般的躺在地面。 Now i

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册