There is something in your deep heart.It can penetrate everything and other people can't get to it or touch it.It is yours.That's hope. 你的内心深处存在一样能看透世上一切的东西,其他人都走不近它,也碰触不到它。它只

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.10

Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. 仅仅活着是不够的,我们还需要有阳光、自由,和一点花的芬芳。(安徒生) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.7

Checking the way now and developing ? more ? for Lisbon shares in club for both Sydney and Melbourne like low cloud and ice light to chalice over ? called suddenly winds for Holbert and sunshine for Perth and Darwin.Looking around the states now and

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2011年

Unit 6 Visiting A Farm May 3rd, Sunday fine Today we visited a farm. Early in the morning, we met at the school gate and went there together. The farm workers gave us a warm welcome. Then the head of the farm showed us around. How glad we were to see

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Whiskey Priest - The Word 如水的民谣 清浅的告白 我一直会在这里等你 I'm not going anywhere until I heard you say the word 《The Word》是英国摇滚乐队The Beatles的首次发行于1965年专辑《Rubber Soul》的一首歌曲,

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

Do you like your new home, Su Hai? 苏海,你喜欢你的新家吗? Yes! It's very big. I like it very much, but it's far from school. 喜欢!新家很大,我非常喜欢。但是,它离学校有点远。 Where do you live now? 你现在住在

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级下册

almost immediately 随即,紧接着 as if 似乎 bitterly 刺骨的 continually 不断地 end there (本文) 从此破灭 even though 即使 get a shock 震惊 Mediterranean 地中海 settle down 安置,安顿下来 sunshine 阳光

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

I miss you when I'm depressed, just as I miss the sunshine in the winter; I miss you when I'm irritable, just as I miss the green shade in the blazing sun. 忧愁的时候,我想念你,就如同凛冽冬日里想念暖阳;烦躁的时候,我想

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.02

Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves. 给别人的生命带来阳光的人,自己也会享有阳光。(J.M. Barrie) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.3

Jerry: What a nice day! Monica: yes. How about going out and enjoying the sunshine on the grass? J: great, let's go! M: hey, darling, I think I might have a little heatstroke from being in the sun all day. I was so relaxed. It felt as if I were in an

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

我有很多很多美丽的美好的画面... 或真或假的存在着... 如同未来的一切我都在努力描绘着... 是否能不迷失呢? 那就继续寻找美好的东西吧~ 总会有属于我的... 身为曾经最佳畅销流行团体Spice Girl中最受欢迎的一员,宝贝辣妹EmmaBunton(艾玛)结合明朗、聪明、善体人意

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

今天我们要学的词是lobby。 Lobby是游说的意思。美国有很多游说团体lobby group在国会活动。最近两年也爆发了一些涉及贿赂的游说丑闻lobby scandal. 为了增加国会的透明和廉洁度,美国国会众议院

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Do you know why Rose seems so gloomy recently? Her father passed away last month. Oh, she must have a hard time. I've tried many ways to cheer her up, but it's in vain. I'm willing to comfort her too. But what shall I do? Now, I think it's better to

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Mr. Sandman showing his beam When he walks into the room the walls lean in to listen Surfed out brain waves flick back and forth Like old headlights sniffing model glue again Head like a steel trap Wish I didn't I didn't I didn't I didn't I didn't I

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I know it hurts sometimes but You'll get over it You'll find another life to live I know you'll get over it I know you're sad and tired You've got nothing left to give But you'll find another life to live I know you'll get over it So when you're caug

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音