Oh no no baby Ohhhh Yeah How can I begin to Tell you what you do to Me everytime I hear ya More willing to wanna see ya I know that there's no use in Trying to explain my confusion But still I'm not c

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 后街男孩 Backstreet boys

Justin Bieber新单Pray 歌曲创作背景:贾斯汀比伯说他创作新歌《祈祷》(Pray)时,受到了MJ的歌曲《镜中人》(Man in the Mirror)的启发。Bieber说,我在写这首歌时,想到了迈克尔的《镜中人》。有

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Last February my parents and I went to Europe for a visit. We had a wonderful time there. It took us about ten hours to fly from Beijing to Budapest, Hungary. And then we visited France, Germany, Italy and other countries. Europe was really beautiful

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

give way to让步;让位于;被..代替 Never give way to fears. 永远不要屈服于恐惧。 The storm gave way to bright sunshine. 暴风雨过后阳光灿烂。 A:I'm afraid I can't do this. 我恐怕我完成不了。 B:Just believe yoursel

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

It happened on one of those Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah days Now thats the kind of day when you can't open your mouth Without a song jumping right out of it Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Zip-A-Dee-A My oh my what a wonderful day Plenty of sunshine headed my way Zip-A-Dee-

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

He called her on the road From a lonely cold hotel room Just to hear her say I love you one more time But when he heard the sound Of the kids laughing in the background He had to wipe away a tear from his eye A little voice came on the phone Said Dad

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Into the sunshine, 阳光里, Full of the light, 全是光, Leaping and flashing, 跳跃着,闪耀着, From morn till night! 从早到晚! Into the moonlight, 月光里, Whiter than snow, 比雪更白, Waving so flower-like 当风儿吹起

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

April 30 4月30日 Read it! 读读看! Grace is a gardener. Her job can be hard. 葛蕾丝是个园艺家, 她的工作很辛苦。 She often works outdoors. 她经常在室外工作, Sometimes the weather can be really hot and humid. 有时候天

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Dirty tissues, trust issues Glasses on the sink, they didn't fix you Lonely pillows in a stranger's bed Little voices in my head Secret keeping, stop the bleeding Lost a little weight because I wasn't eating All the souls that I can't listen to, to t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

经典歌曲-蜜糖sugar sugar-collie Sugar Sugar The Archies Sugar, ah, honey, honey You are my candy girl And you've got me wanting you Honey, ah, sugar, sugar You are my candy girl And you've got me wanting you I just can't believe the loveliness

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

今天我们要学的词是lobby。 Lobby是游说的意思。美国有很多游说团体lobby group在国会活动。最近两年也爆发了一些涉及贿赂的游说丑闻lobby scandal. 为了增加国会的透明和廉洁度,美国国会众议院

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

听歌学英语:red river valley red river valley 歌手:twins 专辑:singing in the twin from this valley they say you are going we will miss your bright eyes and sweet smile for they say you are taking the sunshine that has brightened our path

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Snowdrops and daffodils, Butterflies and bees, Sailboats and fishermen, Things of the sea, Wishing wells and wedding bells, Early morning dew, All kinds of everything Remind me of you. Seagulls and aeroplanes, Things of the sky, Winds that go howlin

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

听歌学英语:Red River Valley 红河谷 Red River Valley是流行百年之久的传统牧歌。美国人认为,歌中所唱的红河是得克萨斯州的红河并且确有与歌曲同名的电影。好莱坞扮演牧童的名星吉恩?奥特金和

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I beg your pardon I never promised you a rose garden Along with the sunshine There's gotta be a little rain some time When you take you gotta give so live and let live Or let go oh whoa whoa whoa I beg your pardon I never promised you a rose garden I

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Snowdrops and daffodils, Butterflies and bees, Sailboats and fishermen, Things of the sea, Wishing wells and wedding bells, Early morning dew, All kinds of everything Remind me of you. Seagulls and aeroplanes, Things of the sky, Winds that go howling

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

He called her on the road No Lyrics From a lonely cold hotel room Just to hear her say I love you one more time And when he heard the sound Of the kids laughing in the background He had to wipe away a tear from his eye A little voice came on the phon

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

With the rapid pace of China's development in the past three decades, the old community culture that was forged during the planned economy is gradually falling apart. But square dancing, which has aroused lots of controversy in the past several years

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

My sweet, I know that you feel weak 亲爱的,我知道你感觉虚弱 My sweet, I swear you got this beat 亲爱的,我发誓你能打败这个 And my love, I know that it's been tough 亲爱的,我知道最近一切不容易 My love, I know you

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Frente---Let The Sunshine In Frente一支来自澳洲的组合。他们原本把自己称为Frente! ,过后也不懂是队里的哪个成员心血来潮,提议把! 给省略掉,结果大家一致同意。Frente 便成了这个组合的代名词。

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲