Sunshine on my shoulder - 美国乡村音乐 Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy阳光照耀在我的肩膀上让我快乐 Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry阳光照耀在我的眼里让我哭泣 Sunshine on the water looks so lovely阳光照射在水中分外耀眼 Sunshine almost alwa

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

You are the sunshine of my life That's why I'll always be around, You are the apple of my eye, Forever you'll stay in my heart I feel like this is the beginning, Though I've loved you for a million years, And if I thought our love was ending, I'd fin

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

阳光在我肩上 Sunshine On My Shoulders Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry Sunshine on the water looks so lovely Sunshine almost always makes me high If I had a day that I could give you I'd give to you a

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

当今似乎有很多人不知道这首歌,但这首歌在流行乐界的地位却是令人高山仰止。到目前为止,已有至少144个翻唱版本,还被翻译成各国语言,比如德国等。翻唱版本中,Lighthouse Family版本较为

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Sunshine Goodtime-Minnutes Show me sunshine Show me good times Show me happy days Show me better ways Sunshine..shine..shine Sunshine..shine..shine Show me places Show me changes Show me new things Show me my wildest dreams Sunshine..shine..shine Sun

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Miranda Cosgrove - Raining Sunshine Sunshine, Sunshine, Raining, Sunshine When you think all hope is gone There's a place somewhere beyond Take a chance and realize It's right before your very eyes Leave the Dark clouds far behind And step outside, t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Song: You Are My Sunshine Artist/原唱: Jimmie Davis Artist/翻唱:Elizabeth Mitchell 中英歌词: You Are My Sunshine 你就是我的阳光 You are my sunshine, my only sunshine 你就是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光 You make me happy when

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

《Sunshine after rain》是Natasha 的首张专辑《Save Your Kisses》里的一首。 这张专辑没有性感的舞曲,也不是强悍的朋克摇滚,Natasha 的歌曲充满了节奏魅力的流行风格。 专辑中除了有先前登上排行榜的三首畅销单曲之外,还收录了Suddenly及Young And Carefree等曲,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

You Are My Sunshine 演唱:张靓颖 You are my sunshine my only sunshine You make me happy when skies are gray You'll never know dear how much I love you Please don't take my sunshine away The other night dear as I lay sleeping I dreamed I held yo

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Jazzamor是来自德国法兰克福的双人组。他们的中文译名叫作爵士情人乐团,本歌属于Lounge,这不是一种音乐风格,它是 一种生活状态,它迷人的地方就在于多变的曲风与慵懒的态度。 Ain't No Sunshine Ain't no sunshine when she's gone It's not warm when she's away A

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Having spring around makes you feel different after such a long winter journey. How well do you feel when you have a little bit of sunshine in your life? What effect does it do have on our psyche? The power of sunshine brings us a lot of comfort, op

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(219) / 评论(0) 分类 摘取梦想的启蒙星

ain't no sunshine when she's gone it's not warm when she's away ain't no sunshine when she's gone and she's always gone too long anytime she goes away wonder this time where she's gone wonder if she's gone to stay ain't no sunshine when she's gone an

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

ain't no sunshine when she's gone it's not warm when she's away ain't no sunshine when she's gone and she's always gone too long anytime she goes away wonder this time where she's gone wonder if she's gone to stay ain't no sunshine when she's gone an

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

It's taking us downtown, you're watching me Watching me watching me go But i never listen, no i never let you move Now we're heading uptown is their something That you wanted to say,cause i need to go now Do you want me to stay i said stay-e-ay-e-ay-

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

歌词: It's taking us downtown, you're watching me Watching me watching me go But i never listen, no i never let you move Now we're heading uptown is their something That you wanted to say,cause i need to go now Do you want me to stay i said stay-

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Won't you be my sunshine, baby 宝贝,做我的阳光吧 In a world that's sometimes crazy 在一个有时候看起来很疯狂的世界 I see through my window, I see through the trees 透过窗户透过树林 I'm watching the world as it falls on

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

动画美食从天而降片尾曲:Raining Sunshine Miranda Cosgrove Sunshine, Sunshine, Raining, Sunshine When you think all hope is gone There's a place somewhere beyond Take a chance and realize It's right before your very eyes Leave the Dark clo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Glee Cast - Halo/Walking On Sunshine RACHEL: Remember those walls I built Well, baby they're tumbling down They didn't even put up a fight They didn't even make a sound It's like I've been awakened Every rule I had you breakin' It's the risk that I'm

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

小正太Greyson Chance恋爱小清新单曲《Sunshine City Lights》 美国童星Greyson Chance前年在youtube翻唱歌曲而走红,而今新歌《Sunshine City Lights》首播,歌曲将收录即将发行的新专辑里。看着mv,看着他们

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

听歌学英语: 爱你,正如雨中阳光 Sunshine In The Rain 《日不落》在蔡依林的歌声中散发的是一种蜜糖气息,其实有多少人知道这首歌翻唱自国外乐队BWO的Sunshine in the Rain(雨中阳光)。 Sunshine i

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语