barely retrospect foul snore skyscraper dioxide grief slang slum slash clarity bridle versatile slide coincidence slogan refinery accessory casualty prevalent Christ hug wholesome snack

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

Unit 36 Delicious!美味极了! 本单词常用来赞美一道佳肴美味可口,是由It's delicious. 化简而来。 说这个词的时候,最好能略带夸张口吻,相信对方听起来,内心必然感到非常喜悦的。 A:Delicious!

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(244) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄社交英语通

Michael 是纽约大学的美国学生,他同时也在一家建筑公司实习。他的中国同学李 华今天要去他的公司看他。Michael 听得懂中文,但是说还有点困难。Michae

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 EPT美语 第三级(初高中适用)

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick: 大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天我和朋友聚会,不巧啊,朋友临时被公司叫去,有急事,这场

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

AA: I'm Avi Arditti and this week on Wordmaster: Rosanne Skirble and I serve up a feast of idioms related to health and gluttony, as we present the classic children's fairy tale Hansel and Gretel -- retold by Slangman David Burke. MUSIC: Hansel and G

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Mum, please don't buy me any clothes. I just want to go shopping for clothes with Dad. This request was made by my almost thirteen year old, and echoed(1) by my fourteen year old. It was totally unexpected. In fact, I have never heard anything like t

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Dialogue 1 Mark: Jingjing, check out what I got at the supermarket near your office. 马克: 京晶,看看我在你办公室附近那间超市买到了什么。 Jingjing: Pistachios? Those are my favorite nuts. That big jar must have cost a lot. 京晶

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

勾搭hit on someone.jpg 勾搭hit on someone 表达类似意思的还有: hit on someone/flirt with someone/ to make a pass at someone/ to come on to someone make a pass at someone: 挑逗、示爱 意思是speak to or touch someone in a way that

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

释义 A way of admitting a mistake, and apologizing for that mistake, without actually apologizing. 表示道歉的方式之一,相当于my fault, my mistake, I apologize。但实际并不是很重要的事情,并且这些事情也不会有很严重

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Get a grip. People hate sissies. No one's ever gonna shag you if you cry all the time. 语音讲解: 单词发音 grip /ɡrɪp/ sissies /ˈsɪsiz/ shag /ʃɡ/ 词间连读 get a grip /ɡetəɡrɪp/ no one's ever gonna shag you /nəʊwʌnzˈevəˈɡə

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

A picture of pear (yali) stands for pressure, which shares a similar pronunciation with the fruit in Chinese. One post-90s girl who goes by the online name of Xiao Wei, was taking notes of a meeting all in such type of slang which is popular with man

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Larry和李华正在电影院外面等朋友。电影都快开场了,可是朋友还没到。Larry 决定用手机给这个朋友打电话。今天李华会学到两个常用语:juice和nuke. LL:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster, Musa Nushi, a 27-year-old Iranian with a master's degree in English teaching from Tehran University. MUSA NUSHI: English is in high demand in Iran because lots of people are going

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: we answer some listener questions. RS: Starting with this one from Rajpal Rawal in India, who sends us two sentences with questions about pronunciation -- more specifically, about

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and our guest this week on Wordmaster is writer Paul Dixon, just out with a new version of Slang: The Topical Dictionary of Americanisms. PAUL DIXON: Most slang dictionaries go A-to-Z and they co-mingle the s

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

TEXT: I'm Adam Phillips, sitting in for Avi Arditti and Rosanne Skirble this week on Wordmaster. Today, it's the lingo of bicycle, or bike, messengers. Businesses in every major American city rely on bike messengers to zip in and out of traffic at br

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Larry和李华今天去给他们的朋友Jim买结婚礼物。Jim下个周末就要结婚。今天李华会学到两个常用语:to tie the knot和drop-dead gorgeous. LL: I can't believe Jim is goin

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Todd: OK, so we're here. Do you want to go ahead and introduce yourself to the listener? Roe: OK, my name is Hiroe Hashi. I've lived in America for about seven and a half years. I lived in Italy for two years. Todd: Wow! You lived in Italy too. Roe:

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Broadcast on Coast to Coast: May 15, 2003 AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- curse words in American English. RS: We can't say them on the air, but a listener in Sokoto, Nigeria, Paul Ezeani, would like us to tal

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

John: Hello, this is Real English from BBC Learning English, Im John Chen Li: 大家好,我是陈鹂,欢迎收听纯正英语 John: In Real English, we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Chen Li: 英语是一种十

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版