sentence7 seven 七 she 她 ship装运 shelf 架子shirt 衬衫 shoe鞋 shot 射击 show 展现 signed 签字的 scene 风景 sit 坐 six 六 scold 责骂 sky天空 slept睡着的 sleep睡觉 snore打呼噜 snake蛇 socker袜子 sober冷静的 sum总和

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 新版剑桥少儿英语 第一册 (下)

1.有趣的漫画 I look in my box. 我往我的箱子里看。 I look in my bag. 我往我的背包里看。 I look in my shoe. 我往我的鞋子里看。 I look in my hat. 我往我的帽子里看。 2.写一写,说一说 3.配一配,画一画

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字1B

THE RED SHOES There was once a little girl who was very pretty and delicate, but in summer she was forced to run about with bare feet, she was so poor, and in winter wear very large wooden shoes, which made her little insteps quite red, and that look

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 安徒生童话

UNIT 6 Making a Telephone Call Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. One Moment, please Wang Fang is the secretary of a shoe factory. She is phoning the Business Design Center in Beijing. She wis

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

pronunciation of the letter t. Of course the letter t is usually pounced t. But you may have noticed that in fluent speech, native speakers sometimes pronounced the t as d. That happens when the t comes between two voiced sounds. Do you know what sou

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery (三)Talking Over Dinner Where It's Offensive: Africa, Japan, Thailand, China, Finland . What's Offensive In some countries, like China, Japan, and some African nations, the food's the thing, so don't start chatting abo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

EPILOGUE:AN OCCASION 尾声 一触即发 Edward helped me into his car, being very careful of the wisps of silk and chiffon, the flowers he'd just pinned into my elaborately styled curls, and my bulky walking cast. 爱德华帮我坐进他的车里,非

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Exercise 4-11 : Voiced and Unvoiced Sounds with T This exercise is for the practice of the difference between words that end in either a vowel or a voiced consonant, which means that the vowel is lengthened or doubled. Therefore, these words are on a

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

I can't believe you masking taped the shoe to your leg. 真不敢相信你用胶带把鞋和脚包在一起。 I know but these are Christian Louboutins 我知道,但这双可是名牌鞋 and even all busted up like this they still have the classic

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Eyes On Me《注视我的目光》王菲- 最终幻想 (主题歌) 王菲的歌唱实力及其在亚洲的影响力,史克威尔看中王菲,加上1999年王菲凭借重庆森林成功抢滩日本市场,在日本本土也有着影响力,于是史

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Roman sandal found at Hadrian's Wall looks just like David Beckham's football boot 2000多年前的罗马拖鞋跟小贝球鞋一模一样 Archaeologists were left stunned when they uncovered a near 2,000-year-old shoe which looks just like the Adida

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

Diddle, Diddle, Dumpling Diddle, diddle, dumpling, my son John, Went to bed with his trousers on; One shoe off, and one shoe on, Diddle, diddle, dumpling, my son John!

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(281) / 评论(0) 分类 鹅妈妈童谣

Exercise 1-56; Reading Reduced Sounds CD 2 Track 29 Repeat the paragraph after me. Although you're get ting rid of the vowel sounds, you want tomaintain a strong intonation and let the sounds flow together. For the first reading of thisparagraph, it

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD2

The little girl, seeing she had lost one of her pretty shoes, grew angry, and said to the Witch, Give me back my shoe! 小女孩子发觉她的一只美丽的鞋子被女巫穿在脚上,就生气起来,对着女巫喊道:把鞋子还给我! I

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

Phoebe: Yes, yes! Like the man in the shoe! 对,就像是鞋里的男人。 Ross: What shoe? 什么鞋? Phoebe: From the nursery rhyme. 'There was a crooked man, Who had a crooked smile, Who lived in a shoe, For a...while...' 童谣里的,有个驼

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

A 16m-high glass church in the shape of a high-heeled shoe has been built in Taiwan, apparently in a bid to attract more women. 台湾建了一座高16米的水晶高跟鞋教堂,以吸引女性游客。 A huge glass... what? 巨型水晶啥? Yes

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hi,guys.Hi,Kym,how are you.Hi,guys,what a fun audience you have.I know,they are wonderful. 大家好啊 嗨 Kym 你好啊 大家好 你的观众很赞啊 那当然啦 他们非常棒 All right,so you went to Home Depot,right?I went to Home Depot for

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Todd: OK, hello! Sarah: Hello! Todd: Hi, what's your name? Sarah: My name is Sarah. Todd: OK, and Sarah where are you from? Sarah: I'm from the north of England, Newcastle. Todd: OK, so Newcastle, how far is that from London? Sarah: Um, it's about 30

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Kevin has bought a new jumper. It has brown, orange and beige stripes. Kevin likes his jumper very much. Joanne hates it. The colours are awful and it makes you look fat, she says. A few days later Joanne puts some washing in the washing machine. Kev

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

As in general shape the noble Sperm Whale's head may be compared to a Roman war-chariot (especially in front, where it is so broadly rounded); 因为就总的形状说来,那只高贵的抹香鲸头也许可以跟古罗马的战车相媲美(尤其是

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记