IVY: I want to buy some running shoes. Maybe New Balance. DAVID: Why do you need running shoes? You aren't a runner. IVY: But I exercise at the club. And I use the stepping machine. So I need good running shoes. DAVID: That's not the same. Maybe you

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

Sports Life of Adidas Over eighty years ago, in 1)Herzegovina, Germany, a young shoemaker made house-slippers from old military canvas bags to help put food on his family’s table. He was also a keen

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

我们去(商店)逛逛吧! Let's go window-shopping. I'm flat broke. (我身无分文。) Let's go window-shopping anyway. (不管怎么说,我们去逛逛吧。) Why don't we go window-shopping? S

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 口语8000句

Welcome to Daily Tips on Learning English. Todays tip is on sound linking. Remember that although written English has spaces between every word, spoken English doesnt have pauses after every word. As a matter of fact, long strings of words are all li

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

THE SHOES OF FORTUNE (注:中英译文有出入) I. A Beginning Every author has some peculiarity in his descriptions or in his style of writing. Those who do not like him, magnify it, shrug up their shoulders, and exclaim--there he is again! I,

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 安徒生童话

valder fields-tamas wells I was found on the ground by the fountain about 我被发现时 就躺在一股泉水旁 a fields of a summer stride 那是一片充满夏日气息的土地 lying in the sun after I had tried 当我感到些许疲倦时 lyin

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 睡前英文歌曲

Why don't you put yourself in his shoes? 你为什么不站在他的立场呢? You wouldn't do it if you stood in my shoes. 如果你是我的话,你也不会那么做的。 与shoe有关的语句: The shoe is on the other foot. 一只脚上的鞋

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

Nate:I hate this store. Come and clean this up. 奈特:我讨厌这家店!过来把这里清洁干净。 Eve:No. You clean it up. Heres a towel. 伊芙:不要,你去弄干净。毛巾在这里。 Nate:You clean it up. Im leaving. 奈特:你来

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

Exercise 4-4: Rule 2 Middle of the Staircase An unstressed T in the middle of a staircase between two vowel sounds should be pronounced as a soft D. Betty bought a bit of better butter. Pat ought to sit on a lap. Read the following sentences out loud

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

1. What was the man doing when he was robbed? A. fishing by the stream B. birdwatching in the park C. coming home from work 2. What was the thief wearing? A. a black striped dress B. a light red sweater C. tennis shoes 3. How tall was the thief? A. a

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Bill: You know Nolan Ross? Emily: Yes, we've been close for a long time. Bill:A bit of an odd bird, that one. I wouldn't guess he had any real friends atall, much less one as lovely as you. Emily:Nolan knows when people look at him, they see dollar s

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

访谈录,手机,温床,Three out of four Americans do have cell phones. But new research from Britain has found that they could be well breeding grounds for germs and ABC's Heather Nauert right here with us back from the ne

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

FAITH LAPIDUS: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Faith Lapidus. BOB DOUGHTY: And I'm Bob Doughty. This week, we will tell how sharks use their wonderful sense of smell to find food. We also will tell about what some researchers

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(八)月

歌词如下: The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah The ants go marching one by one, The little one stops to suck his thumb And they all go marching down to the ground To get out of the rain

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

鞋类英语单词 adhesive 粘胶剂 athletic shoes 运动鞋 binding/laces/braids/cords 镶边、线带、鞋带 bottoming room machinery 鞋底机 box toes 内包头 buckles and ornament 鞋扣和饰件 CAD/CAM 计算机辅助设计/制造 casual 休闲鞋 chemical additives 化学添加剂 co

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Cristiano Ronaldo has been presented with a record fourth Golden Shoe award in a ceremony on Tuesday, after scoring 48 goals in the 2014-15 season. 本周二,克里斯蒂亚诺罗纳尔多领取了欧洲金靴奖,这是他第4次获此荣誉。20

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

一、类比在ISSUE中的应用。 ISSUE是立论文,也就是说,我们需要用理由或例子去支持自己的观点。在英语中有个单词叫comparable,直译的话是可比较的,其实它等同于similar(相似的)这个单词,因

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Adam Navis. Voice 2 And Im Liz Waid. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 How much money would you pay for a p

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

I see nothing here, but a round thing made of gold, and whoever raises a certain whale, this round thing belongs to him. 我什么也看不见,只看见一只金子做成的圆圆的东西,谁能发现某一条鲸,这个圆东西就归谁。 So

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Money idioms are everywhere and apply to so much more than just money! So get your cold hard cash ready as we dive into some money idioms! 关于金钱的成语到处都是,而且已经发展到不仅限于指金钱!所以准备好你手上冰冷坚硬

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(15) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语