美语听力与发音技巧 第14期(“t”的发音) Welcome to Daily Tips on Learning English. Today’s tip is on the pronunciation of the letter “t”. Of course the letter “t” is usual

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(247) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力与发音技巧

When could Simio have taken Blakes camera? Jessie asked Henry and Benny. Do you remember when we visited the butterfly pavilion after lunch yesterday? Henry asked his sister. After she nodded, he continued. There was a zookeeper carrying a little mon

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 127 Monkey Trouble

big 大的 grandfather 祖父,外祖父 grandmother 祖母,外祖母 heavy 重的 light 轻的 long 长的 open 开着的, shoe 鞋 shut 关闭的 small 小的

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

Mom:Hi, excuse me Miss? Im looking for a dress shoe. My usual pair that Ive had for years have finally been stretched out of shape. They dont provide any support anymore. Salesgirl:Sure, what kind of shoe are you looking for? Weve got strappy sandals

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Topic 1-The New Chinese Middle Class What does the Chinese middle class look like in your mind? Owning a house, a car, enjoying family life, and probably also having a cute petmany believe that's all a given. But in reality, a new generation of middl

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Chapter 8 More Reduced Sounds There are two sounds that look similar, but sound quite different. One is the tense vowel , pronounced ooh, and the other is the soft vowel , whose pronunciation is a combination of ih and uh. The sound is located far fo

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

Exercise 1-48: Regular Transitions of Adjectives and Verbs Mark the intonation or indicate the long vowel on the italicized word, depending which part of speech it is. Pause the CD and mark the proper syllables. See Answer Key, beginning on page 193.

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

Exercise 1-40: Intonation in Your Own Sentence On the first of the numbered lines below, write a three-word sentence that you frequently use, such as Computers organize information or Lawyers sign contracts and put it through the 25 changes. This exe

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

Pre-Listening Vocabulary typography: the look or style of typed material condition: a requirement fine print: small type swear word: a curse word; usually used to show anger or excitement bullet point: an item in a list An Asterisk Is A Little Star A

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

III. Listening In Task 1: Robbing the Left Shoe Girl: Yes, Id like to report a mugging. Police Officer: Okay. can you tell me exactly what happened? Girl: well, I was walking home from work when this woman knocked me right off my right off my feet, s

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

Left. No! No, turn right, said fourteen-year-old Henry Alden. He held the map up and frowned. Yes, thats it. Were supposed to turn right at the next stop sign. James Alden nodded. He was Henrys grandfather, and he was driving his four grandchildrenHe

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 86 The Mystery on Blizzard Mou

Put on your (Hands on hips, swaying back and forth.) shoes, your shoes, your shoes. (Point to feet.) [SOUNDS: two short sounds, one for gesturing putting on left shoe, then one for right shoe.] Put on your (Hands on hips, swaying back and forth.) sho

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Super Simple Songs 唱唱跳跳学美语

Exercise 8-8: Finding Reduced Sounds CD 4 Track 22 Go through the paragraph that follows and find the three []'s and the five to seven [u]'s. Rememberthat your own speech style can increase the possibilities. With to before a vowel, you have a choice

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

Exercise 1-22: Syllable Patterns CD 1 Track 32 In order to practice accurate pitch change, repeat the following column. Each syllable will count asone musical note. Remember that words that end in a vowel or a voiced consonant will be longerthan ones

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD1

MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST: After a big fashion show, there's always the question, which trends will make the leap from the runway to real life? After Paris Men's Fashion Week, we ask, do shoes need their own pair of shoes? ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: The Chines

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

When I want to kick back and relax, I usually flip on the TV and see what's on. Primetime begins at 8:00 PM on the coasts in the United States, but there are plenty of reruns and shows in syndication between the time I get home from work at five and

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Sitting down with their drinks James: My latte looks like that shoe polish we did an ad for last month. Jess: And this espresso looks like...oil! James:[Taking a sip] It still tastes fine, though. Jess: These days, I can't think of anything but motor

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

But measuring movement is actually pretty tricky. Any small mistake in the measured acceleration results in position errors that grow with time. So even if youre standing still and just rocking in place, a navigation computer relying solely on the IM

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

But measuring movement is actually pretty tricky. Any small mistake in the measured acceleration results in position errors that grow with time. So even if youre standing still and just rocking in place, a navigation computer relying solely on the IM

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16