46. stay 1)Did you enjoy your stay in Beijing? 2)Stop talking and listen to me. 3)It's a long story. 4)She has a great store of knowledge about English.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语突破口语100要素

1.有趣的漫画 I can find my shoes. 我能找到我的鞋子。 I can find my pencil. 我能找到我的铅笔。 I can find my crayon. 我能找到我的蜡笔。 I can find my book. 我能找到我的书。 2.写一写,说一说 3.圈一圈,画

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字1A

Finding your footing is one thing, finding foot after foot is another. A severed human foot, this latest foot, five different feet. The foot total is now six. Actually it's back down to five. But well get to that. Were talking about feet in shoes, li

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

Our stories are moving up across the Internet today. Joining me this evening is political blogger and twitter supreme-Shane is with us. Now where are we gonna go first? Shane Greer. Michelle Obama. -Michelle Obama, she is on the cover of Glamour maga

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

Every month new fitness products are hitting the market. The latest craze? Fitness shoes that claim to build muscles. But do they work? Sports medicine expert Doctor Amadeus Mason says probably not. The main thing that makes one shoe better-off is th

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

My name is Nicole Jones and I'm here today to present Pillars of Slippers. I would like to request from you 150,000 dollars and return of 15% equity in this business. Pillars of Slippers is can I like a top wear party? But we are not selling containe

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

Exercise 1-40: Intonation in Your Own Sentence CD 2 Track 9 On the first of the numbered lines below, write a three-word sentence that you frequently use, suchas Computers organize information or Lawyers sign contract s and put it through the 25chang

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD2

Chapter 8. More Reduced Sounds CD 4 Track14 There are two sounds that look similar, but sound quite different. One is the tense vowel [u],pronounced ooh, and the other is the soft vowel [], whose pronunciation is a combination of ihand uh. The [u] so

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

There is a party at the prince's house, but Cinderella cannot go. 王子正在家里举办一次聚会,但是灰姑娘无法前去。 Cinderella, come and help me! 灰姑娘,过来帮帮我! Cinderella, where are my gloves? 灰姑娘,我的手套

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级下册

The hardworking blacksmith Jones used to work all day in his shop and so hard working was he that at times he would make the sparks fly from his hammer. The son of Mr. Smith, a rich neighbor, used to come to see the blacksmith everyday and for hours

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Mom:Hi! I am looking for a pair of shoes for my son. Salesgirl:Sure thing! Here we are! If youre looking for dress shoes, we have several different styles of Oxfords for boys. We also carry athletic shoes, hiking boots. Mom:Oh Jacob, how about these

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

本单元是关于医生冒然行动的对话 Dr. Laver: I had a lovely time at the barbecue, although I drank too much wine. I had a terrible hangover. Alice: Did you? I just wish I hadn't had that salmon, especially as I'd already had enough food. I was just bei

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

Exercise 2-4: Consonant / Vowel Liaiso n Practice CD 2 Track 39 Pause the CD and reconnect the following words. On personal pronouns, it is common to drop theH. See Answer Key, beginning on page 193. Repeat. 图片1 图片2

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD2

Exercise 4-11 : Voiced and Unvoiced Sounds with T This exercise is for the practice ofthe difference between words that end in either a vowel or avoiced consonant, which means thatthe vowel is lengthened or doubled. Therefore, these words areon a muc

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD3

Exercise 6-2 : Double Vowel with R CD 3 Track 44 Refer to the subsequent lists of sounds and words as you work through each of the directions thatfollow them. Repeat each sound, first the vowel and then the [ər], and each word in columns 1 to 3. We

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD3

Exercise 9-3: Finding V Sounds CD 4 Track 30 Underline the five V sounds in this paragraph. The first one is marked for you. Don't forget of. Hello, my name is________________. I'm taking American Accent Training. There's a lot tolearn, but I hope to

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

Exercise 11-9: Your Compound Nouns and Complex Verbs CD 4 Track 46 Using your compound nouns from Ex. 11-8, choose a verb and putit through all the changes.Remember that it helps to have a verb that startswith a vowel. Add explanatory words to round

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

Yael: Don, what came first? Language or perception? Don: Hey, is this one of those questions with no answer? Y: No definitive answer, but a couple of theories. The first is that the language you speak affects how you perceive the world. D: So people

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Belief is everything 信仰至上 Being comfortable in pressure situations is about believing that you're gonna succeed based on the time that you put into prepare 能够在高压情况下依旧泰然自若的方法就是,相信你长期以来的准备

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Has your waistline expanded recently? How about your feet? Researchers have discovered human feet are increasing in size to cope with the extra weight we're putting on them due to obesity. According to a recent survey in Britain by the College of Pod

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版