The Amazing Media Habits Of 8-18 Year Olds Kids are leading the world's transition to digital media. This is in part because kids aren't afraid of technology, and, in part, because kids haven't spent years getting use to anything else. So if you want

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

We always seem to want those things we don't have. Moreover, we are often convinced that if we had those things we want so badly, we would finally be happy. 我们经常会去渴望一些我们并不真正需要的东西。此外,我们经常会让自

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Your words cut rather deeply你的话真的很伤人 They're just some other lies 这些话只不过是谎言 I'm hiding from a distance 我躲在远处 I've got to pay the price 我必须付出代价 Defending all against it 为了抵挡这一切 I

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

lick这个词看来简单,表达的意思却多种多样。它在很多短语里都有一丁点儿、微乎其微的意思,而且既可以表示具体数量的少,也可能是在描述抽象概念上的渺小和微不足道。 例如, 在今天要

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

工作类 1.ambitious 雄心壮志的、野心勃勃的 2.adaptability 适应性 3.adapt oneself to 使自己适应 4.prosperity 繁荣 5.be disadvantageous to 对不利 6.flow of personnel 人才流动 7.mechanism of personnel flow 人才流动机制

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

1.Im an office worker. 我是上班族。 2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3.Im happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5.Im glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

网络热词的使用 (1)如今网络流行语频频掀起风潮,热的一塌糊涂。 (2)网络热词是否该在考试作文中被考生频繁使用。 (3)你的看法。 例文: In such a networked society, people are tend to use hot words on

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

从日常生活中学来的语言才是最生动鲜活的。混迹国外多年的网友给我们整理了一些外国人常用的但国内教科书上难见到的地道英语表达,快来看看吧,会用之后感觉口语水平瞬间上升一万点

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

听歌学英语:最熟悉的陌生人 Somebody That I Used To Know Somebody That I Used to Know收录自澳大利亚独立流行歌手、词曲作家Gotye的第三张录音室专辑Making Mirrors,该单曲邀请新西兰歌手Kimbra作为客座合唱

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

In recent years, our parenting culture began to send the message that competence was important for building self-esteem and that parents needed to do everything they can to convince their children how competent they were. All very reasonable, to be s

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

打榜热歌:英国美女团体 The Saturdays - Ego Ego是来自英国女子团体The Saturdays最新推出的一首电子流行歌曲,收录在她们的第二张专辑《Wordshaker》当中,并作为第二支单曲。在最新一期英国单曲榜

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

What is this about? Where is everybody going? What am I doing here? Can't separate what I really need to know and What I just want to hear Maybe I'm alone maybe everybody's lost too Looking for their own way out Maybe I don't know maybe I don't even

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1)英文女性外貌 Physical Appearance 描写作文范文一 Alice is 20 years old. She is a little overweight. But she is tall and fairskinned, so she looks healthy. Her hair is jet-blacked and straight. She has a very pleasant smile and she alw

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

实用英语100句1.Im an office worker. 我是上班族。 2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3.Im happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5.Im glad to see you again. 很

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

白领(white-collar worker)是指有教育背景和工作经验的、从事脑力劳动的阶层,对这些人来说,英语应该算得上是一种利器,有些公司甚至直接将晋升机会与英语水平挂钩,这使得职场白领平添

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

一、英语重结构,汉语重语义 我国著名语言学家王力先生曾经说过:就句子的结构而论,西洋语言是法治的,中国语言是人治的。(《中国语法理论》,《王力文集》第一卷,第35页,山东教育

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Donny 在北京学汉语,他的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教他。今天是琼燕要问的:路痴。 Donny: Hey琼燕! You went hiking over the weekend, right? How was it? QY: The view was breathta

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The Turn of the Screw by Henry James III Her thus turning her back on me was fortunately not, for my just preoccupations, a snub that could check the growth of our mutual esteem. We met, after I had brought home little Miles, more intimately than eve

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Short Conversation 做陈述 A:We are here to introduce the new marketing plan for our company today.Take a look at the screen.We will discuss eight topics indicated here.Stephen will explain the first topic,which is the project goal. B:Our team pr

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

本文为大家例举的就是新GRE阅读逻辑短文的练习题,文末还附有答案,供大家更好地练习。 Our visual perception depends on the reception of energy reflecting or radiating from that which we wish to perceive. If our eyes

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语