发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(一)78讲

Jessica: Let's see. My mom is three years older than my dad, and they are like night and day. My mom is 5 foot 4, on a good day, 5 foot 2, I think in real life, and she is very sweet and very nice, and very caring, and very cute, everybody tells her

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Now the technology around what the truth looks like is progressing on, the science of it. 现在的测谎技术正在日新月异地发展。 We know, for example, that we now have specialized eye trackers and infrared brain scans, 比如说,我们有

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

This formula works wherever metaphor is present. 这个公式适用于所有的暗喻。 Elvis uses it, but so does Shakespeare in this famous line from Romeo and Juliet: Juliet is the sun. 埃尔维斯用到它,莎士比亚也同样用到它,于《

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

What a meaningless sense if losing myself,though owning all of the world. 即使赚得了全世界,却失去了自己,又有什么意义呢。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.12

153. He has a big mouth W: He has a big mouth. M: Why do you say that? W: He told my secret. M: What do you think of Zhang Liang? W: He has a big mouth. M: I think so. 154. He has no sense of responsibility W: I said goodbye to my boyfriend. M: What

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

保护环境很重要,今天来谈谈保护环境的重要性,以及环保的标志颜色绿色。 Andrew: Well talk about what we do to do our part in saving the planet. Maura: All right. So first were going to talk about some new terms that are

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Senator McCarthy : Mr. Chairman, in view of that request by Mr. -- Senator Mundt : Point of Order? Senator McCarthy : Not exactly, Mr. Chairman. But in view of Mr. Welch's request that the information be given once we know of anyone who might be per

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(273) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲

tips:怎样阅读才是有质量的阅读了? 中英对照请点击【中英对照】查看译文请点击 【查看译文】进行核对。 【名人家书】托马斯杰弗逊致侄儿 点击文章末尾的中英对照,更方便阅读哟~ 托马斯

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A recent eHarmony study found that a sense of humor is the number one Must Have that both men and women are looking for in a partner。 在线交友网站电子和谐最新的一项调查发现,人们在找对象时第一要求就是对方必须有幽

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Common Sense I: What does UN stand for, do you know? C: It stands for the United Nations. I: Where is the headquarters of UN? C: In New York City of the United States. I: What are the main organs of UN? C: Its main organs are General Assembly, Securi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

From where you stand, it's no way to change it No way to make it make sense And it's lonely there, there in the spot light Well honey, don't I understand? [Chorus:] But you You need someone to love you, You need someone to hold you tonight Someone to

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

真题 Most criminals are set free once they finish their jail terms. Is the re-introduction of criminals in society justified? What is your opinion? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

在职场上打拼经常需要赞美别人几句,人家给你提供了帮助后,除了感谢也得来几句赞美吧 1. You look great today.你今天看上去很棒。每天都可以用! 2. You did a good job.你干得非常好。国际最通用

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1) 掌握 翻译 中的同一概念不同译法 如便宜这个概念的译法 价廉物美 fine and inexpensive 销售廉价货物 sell cheap quality goods 我的价格是很便宜的 make you an offer at a very competitive price 请报体温计最低

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

感恩节英语作文:学会感恩 学会感恩(Learn To Thanksgiving) We are supposed to express our gratitude to others on Thanksgiving Day. However, we should feel gratitude every day. God has two dwellings, one in heaven, and the other in a mee

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1.I’m an office worker. 我是上班族。 2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3.I’m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

There are plenty of traits and behaviors that can make you look worse and chances are, youre guilty of at least one. 有许多特点和行为使你吸引力降低,至少你可能会对其中的一个行为感到愧疚。 Read on and find out how yo

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

We always seem to want those things we don't have. Moreover, we are often convinced that if we had those things we want so badly, we would finally be happy. 我们经常会去渴望一些我们并不真正需要的东西。此外,我们经常会让自

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

S for the sake of 为了…起见,看在…的份上 on sale 出售,贱卖 all the same 仍然,照样的 the same as 与…一致,与…相同的 on a large scale 大规模的 on a small scale 小规模

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语