大家会不会有这种感受呢?什么都不想干,什么都没感觉。今天普特君给大家收集了些阅读材料,大家可以感受一下别人的见解。 I don't want to do anything in life. I don't want to die either. How bad is th

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

And sprezzatura is the art that conceals art. sprezzatura. 是那种浑然天成的艺术。 It makes things look effortless. 它使得事物简约易懂。 You don't think about how Nicole Kidman is maneuvering that dress she just looks completely n

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

Not very often have we met But the music's been too bad Can only sense happiness If the music is sad So I'm going home I must hurry home Where a life goes on We're too old to make a mess Dreams will keep me young Old enough to stress Only mirrors tel

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

In the most recent television version of Sherlock Holmes, Benedict Cumberbatch's performance is steeped in this sense of melancholy and frustration. 在最新版福尔摩斯电视剧中,本尼迪克特康伯巴奇的演绎同样充满了忧郁而失意

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 如何成为福尔摩斯

Ross: No! No! Im not! Its-its-its perfect! I mean its better than you just-just moving here, cause its us together forever, and thats-thats what I want. Emily: Weve only known each other for six weeks! Ross: Yeah, I know, so what? I mean, whos-whos t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

一、祈使句自然可省去主语,如: Leave him in peace! 不要去打扰他! Come at one o'clock sharp. 准一点钟来。 Listen to me, children! 听我讲,孩子们! Look both ways before you cross the road. 过马路之前要向两边看看

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

10 Ways for Workaholics To Slow down and Enjoy life With our hectic lives and severely over-packed schedules, we often find ourselves lost somewhere along the way. We work so hard to live passionately and abundantly, yet that same work so often becom

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(589) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

从日常生活中学来的语言才是最生动鲜活的,以下是一些外国人常用的但国内教科书上难见到的地道英语表达,快来看看吧。 I'm good I'm good除了可以用来回答How are you?,表示我很好之外,还常

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

I have a question: 我要问大家一件事: Who here remembers when they first realized 在座的各位谁还记得当自己第一次意识到 they were going to die? 自己有一天会死去时那一刻的感受? I do. I was a young boy, 我还记

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Finding one of her students making faces at others on the playground, Ms. Smith stopped to gently reprove the child. Smiling sweetly, the Sunday School teacher said Bobby, when I was a child I was told if that if I made ugly faces, my face would free

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

This list gives you some things you should do or not do, before, during and after an interview. Some are just plain common sense whilst others are dealt with in greater detail under other topic headings. 面试技巧很重要,dos和donts知多少?这

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Let us call it a day,stop.这一天工作够了,停工吧! dark horse 黑马 Nobody considered that John would win the game.He was a dark horse in the final. dear John letter 绝交信 Jack received a dear John letter from his girlfriend because

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

All my life I tried so hard to find me The more I search, this the less all made sense I'm finding now that this was not about me You're all that will be standing in the end Take me as I am I've got nothing left to lose I am lifting empty hands Cause

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

这20个地道英语你一定要会 从日常生活中学来的语言才是最生动鲜活的。混迹国外多年的网友给我们整理了一些外国人常用的但国内教科书上难见到的地道英语表达,快来看看吧。 1. I'm good

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

My Brain Is Better Than Yours 我的脑筋比你好 1. It's an 1)age-old 2)dispute: Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus. 3)Males and 4)females show different behaviors almost from birth. Researchers say these behaviors 5)are due to basic differen

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

在口语表达中,我们会有很多不同的表达方式,怎么样说话,能让对方感到舒服,让双方的交流畅通无阻,今天我们给大家教一个小技巧,希望大家有所体会。 Say Thank you for your patience. What h

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

1.Im an office worker. 我是上班族。 2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3.Im happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5.Im glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

You can get video annotations of the events that you're reading about. 你可以看到事件的视频报道。 You can get the latest sports scores, etc. This is a more controversial one. 你可以看到体育比赛的最及时的比分,等等。接下

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

讲解文本: sense of direction 方向感 I don't know why but I just have no sense of direction. 不知道为啥,反正我就是路痴。 keep an eye on Mary. She has no sense of direction. 记得照顾下Mary,她完全没有方向感。 疯狂

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

ACKI LYDEN, HOST: OK. So here's a joke. A man sitting on the veranda with his wife one night when out of the blue he says: I love you. His wife says: Was that you or was that the beer talking? The man says: That was me talking to the beer. Maybe you

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习