Education Report - Tragedy at One School, Renewal at Another 教育报道 - 康涅狄格州发生校园枪击案 From VOA Learning English, this is the Education Report in Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语教育报道。 Funerals beg

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(二)月

[00:00.00]I was late for school today.我今天上学迟到了。 [00:02.77]Why? What happened?为什么?发生了什么事? [00:04.99]I took the bus. There was a road accident,我坐的公交车。发生了一起道路交通事故, [00:08.44]and t

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语八年级上(2013版)

AS IT IS 2016-08-31 In Michigan City, College Is Free for Many High School Graduates Emily Olivares was surprised when a friend told her she is $50,000 in debt after paying for four years of college. I almost had a heart attack, Olivares said. Thats

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

A: Pasadena Traffic School. How can I help you? B: I would like to sign up for some classes. A: What classes did you want to sign up for? B: I need to take a driver's course. A: You'll have to make an appointment. B: What do I need to make an appoint

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

Jeannie, The United States speaker High school was a very good experience for me. During my high school years, I was having a lot of trouble at home so school was where I went to escape all my problems and I really put myself into my work and I loved

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:知识就是力量

Hello, and welcome to Legal Lads Quick and Dirty Tips for a More Lawful Life. Im your host, Adam Freedman. But first, your daily dose of legalese: This podcast does not create an attorney-client relationship with any listener. In other words, althoug

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

One day at school Harry pushed Scott. Scott pushed Harry back. Harry punched Scott in the face. Scott went home with a bruise on his face. He had a red bruise on his face. His mom said, Who did this to you? Who hit you? His dad asked, Did you hit him

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Belle SebastianWe Rule The School 温暖的空气中弥漫她头发的香味。收拾她用过的牙刷,丢掉那半管牙膏。 忽然渴望她的唇,及上面的薄荷味道。 白色烟圈若隐若现着过去的美好,烟火的绚烂立即把

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

EDUCATION REPORT - Out of the Classroom: Summer School Goes Online By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, July 21, 2005 I'm Barbara Klein with the VOA Special English Education Report. In the United

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

EDUCATION REPORT - Shorter School Week By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, July 01, 2004 This is Faith Lapidus with the VOA Special English Education Report. Last week, the Education Report discus

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

AS IT IS 2014-08-14 S. Africa School Keeps Pregnant Teens in Class In some ways, the high school girls at the Pretoria Hospital School seem like many other girls their age. But there is a major difference -- most of them will become mothers by the en

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Study Links Video Game Use to Problems in School A new study warns that too much time spent playing computer games could affect a child's performance at school. Britain's National Childrens Bureau Northern Ireland reported the results of the study. T

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Todd: Nitya, (Yeah) you grew up in India (Yep) In India, what are things that school children like to do for fun? Nitya: I think playing hide-and-seek and I think what all children like in the world, it's the same I guess, because like when I came he

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK. Kerys, we're going to talk about high school. Um, what was high school like for you? Kerys: It was a very interesting experience. I was in a high school in a, quite a run-down area. Todd: Oh, OK. Kerys: So it was the norm for girls to get p

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Hello! Jeanna: Hello! Todd: Hi, what's your name? Jeanna: Jeanna. Todd: OK, Jeanna, how old are you? Jeanna: I'm 15 years old. Todd: 15! OK, are you in high school? Jeanna: Yes, I am. Todd: OK. What do you think about high school? Jeanna: It's

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: So, Tres can you talk about American high school. What was high school like for you? What is American high school like? Tres: Thats a very good question. When one says an American high school, to some people maybe movies that depict high school

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK, Sophie, we're going to talk about high school. What was high school like? Sophie: It was great. Lots of fun. Lots of friends. Learned quite a bit at school. Todd: So, what did you study in high school? Sophie: I studied mainly sciences actu

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

英语作文 My name is Beth. I'm 14 years old, and I study in No. 1 Middle School of Hui'an. My school is very big and beautiful. I'm very happy in the school. I usually get up at 6:15 in the morning. Then I do morning exercises in the playground. A

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Todd: Marion, at the school you work at, do the children wear uniforms? Marion: Yes they do. Todd: Ah, that's terrible. Marion: Do you think so? Todd: Yeah. Marion: I think it's a good thing that they wear uniforms. For them, and for their parents to

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Part 3 The School 第三部分 学校 Yes, study comes hard to you, my dear Enrico, as your mother says. I do not yet see you set out for school with that resolute mind and that smiling face which I should like. You are still intractable. But listen;

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读