Todd: OK, Sophie, we're going to talk about high school. What was high school like? 托德:好的,苏菲,我们要谈高中生活。你的高中生活是什么样的? Sophie: It was great. Lots of fun. Lots of friends. Learned quite a bit at

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

13 Starting a New School Year GLOSSARY supplies things that are needed for a particular purpose, especially for use inan office or school * Victor is ordering some pens, binders, nametags, and other office supplies. backpack a cloth or leather bag wo

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之就医和人际交往

Phillipstown primary school won a High Court case today to stay open. Earlier this year, the Minister of Education, Hekia Parata, decided to close a number of primary schools in Christchurch including Phillipstown school. The school was very unhappy

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

EDUCATION REPORT – April 4, 2002: Charter schools By Jerilyn Watson This is the VOA Special English Education Report. American public education has changed in recent years. One change is that increa

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: August 4, 2003 (THEME) VOICE ONE: School 1)reunions are a chance for Americans to get together with people they may not have seen in years. Some have not seen each other i

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-美国人文故事

A report from an organization of retired military leaders finds most young American adults cannot be considered for the military. They do not qualify because they are either obese, dropped out of high school or have a criminal record. Elizabeth Lee |

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

Dakar School Integrates Special Needs Children Into Regular Classes In Dakar, a school exchange program attempts to break the stigma associated with mental deficiencies by bridging the gap between regular and special needs students. On a Thursday mor

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(二月)

'Get Up and Do It,' Says High School Dropout Headed for College PHILADELPHIA It took two years of non-stop studying for Lance Dunn to make it to this point. After dropping out of a high school in the 11th grade, the 23-year old Philadelphia resident

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(295) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(七月)

SARAH MCCAMMON, HOST: We're going to continue the conversation about guns by looking at one of President Trump's latest policy proposals - to arm teachers in schools. Earlier today, the president tweeted, quote, armed educators and trusted people who

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: The school walkouts that happened yesterday around the country channeled an intense feeling of anger and frustration for a lot of young people. A month after 17 people died in the Parkland, Fla., shooting, students walked out of

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

Donae Owens: Good afternoon, special guests, faculty members and my fellow students. My name is Donae Owens. I'm the student government president and a proud member of the class of 2012 at Benjamin Banneker Academic High School. I am privileged to be

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Dai: So Miss Naomi from...where is it you are from? Naomi: Wales. Dai: Wales, OK, and how old are you now? Naomi: Im eleven. Dai: Eleven. OK, so that means you are in...what would that be, junior school? secondary school? Naomi: Junior school. Dai: J

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

The bell rang. She was not at school. She was still at home. She was in bed sleeping. She stayed up late with her friends last night. They watched movies. Her school called her parents: Your child did not go to school. Mom was surprised. She was upse

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

英语作文 There is a beautiful school in the Shanghai West suburbs----Qingpu senior high middle school. She covers an area of simple more than 150 mu. And it is one of the lodge senior middle schools in Shanghai. That is my school, my family. Judging

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

I've been at boarding school since the age of 8, which is pretty young if you think about it. The reason I went there was because my family were living abroad and they thought it would probably be better for me to go to school in England. It was real

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK. Cat, we're going to talk about high school. Cat: OK. Todd: Ah, tell me about high school. Did you like high school? Cat: I did after I was about 14 or 15 years old, when we could chose our subjects. Todd: Uh-huh. Cat: I started to enjoy it

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Marion, at the school you work at, do the children wear uniforms? 托德:玛丽恩,你工作的那所学校要求孩子们穿校服吗? Marion: Yes they do. 玛丽恩:是的,孩子们要穿校服。 Todd: Ah, that's terrible. 托德:啊

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

The best paying jobs in the United States often require successful completion of a study program at a college or university. But a new study suggests there are also millions of good jobs for people with only a high school education. The study was a p

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Todd: So, Nydja, you actually just got into graduate school. So you know all about the application process. Nydja: Yes, that's correct. I just got into grad school. I study International Relations. The process for this school wasn't too tedious. It d

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

A: Are you new here? B: Yes, I am. A: Is this your first year in college? B: I actually transferred here from another school. A: Which school? B: I transferred from PCC. A: How do you like it here compared to PCC? B: I love it here. A: Do you like it

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 转学-Transferring to a Universit