A: It's time for you to wake up. B: Give me five more minutes. I'm really tired this morning. A: I'm sorry, but it's time for you to get ready for school. B: I get that, but let me just sleep for a little bit longer. A: You're not going to get up in

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

A: Wake up, it's time for school. B: I'm so tired. Let me sleep for five more minutes. A: You have to get up and get ready for school. B: I know, but just five more minutes. A: I can't let you go back to sleep, because you won't wake back up. B: I pr

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

Todd: OK. Cat, we're going to talk about high school. 托德:好。凯特,我们要谈谈高中的事情。 Cat: OK. 凯特:好的。 Todd: Ah, tell me about high school. Did you like high school? 托德:跟我说说高中的事情吧。你喜欢

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

He is a junior in high school他是个高中三年级的学生。 在美国的高中和大学都有四年,而每年都有专门的词去表达。 junior就是指高中和大学的第三年,同时也指这个年纪的学生。 He is a junior in co

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

Unit 2 Lessons 9-16 School in Canada 第二单元 第9-16课 加拿大的学校 Lesson 9: On the School Bus 第九课:在校车上 1. Boots and umbrella 1.靴子和雨伞 Jenny! Li Ming! Time to go to school! 詹妮!李明!是上学的时间了!

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第七册

At least 21 children in India have died after eating a tainted school meal. The poisoning happened at a government school in India's eastern state of Bihar. Over 50-children below the age of 12 fell sick and are now being hospitalized. It is suspecte

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Adam bought his son Dylan a $200 bottle of cologne. It was Dylan's high school graduation gift. Adam hid the cologne under the passenger seat of his car. He drove to a parking lot near the high school. He left his car with the attendant. Adam attende

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

She goes to dance school. She wears special shoes. She stands in front of a mirror. It is a big mirror. It goes from one wall to the other. She holds onto a bar. She stretches her leg. She stretches the other leg. She points her toes. She bends over.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英语小故事

Universities and colleges in the United States are trying new programs for international students to increase enrollment and income. Some universities are experimenting with bringing international high school students to their campuses. These program

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Mass School Shootings Mostly in Small US Towns In the United States, mass school shootings are most likely to happen in small towns and suburban areas. One example is the shooting last week at a high school in Santa Fe, Texas. Ten people died in the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

China is reforming its graduate school education system this year to make it available to more students and more valuable in the increasingly competitive job market. But will these changes have their intended effect? My colleague Zhong Shi joins me i

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

Once upon a time, there was a boy called Jack. He was seven. And Jack had six sisters, but no brothers. And they were really, really girly. All day long, theyd play with their dolls. And with their beauty salon. And twirl around in their pink ballet

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Katie Cancels the School Rules Hello, This is Natasha, and Im here with the latest story about katie the witch. Katies form teacher, Miss Vile, has a motto. It is this: The Rules are the Rules. If anyone ever complains about a punishment by saying: B

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(577) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

China Daily Ride Sharing Can Ease Traffic, Environment Woes Daily free ride sharing is now urged in Beijing. A campaign of car pooling has been initiated by charity big names Wang Yong and Deng Fei and CCTV broadcasters Lang Yongchun and Zhao Pu befo

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Joseph W. Polisi, president of Juilliard The Juilliard School broke ground today on its first overseas campus, The Tianjin Juilliard School, marking a significant milestone in cultural and people-to-people exchanges between China and US. The Juilliar

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Todd: So Heidi, you are from Mongolia. Could you talk a little bit about what high school is like in Mongolia? Heidi: Oh sure. In Mongolia, we dont have elementary school, secondary school, or high school divided into three parts, but we have from 1s

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

EDUCATION REPORT — June 20, 2002: ESOL and Glebe School By Jerilyn Watson This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Millions of students in American schools today are recent immigrants or ch

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

Sentence Emergency Room 会话急救箱 Are you good at playing golf? 你擅长打高尔夫球吗? Yes, I am good at playing it. 是的,我很会打。 What time does your school start? 你学校几点开始上课? It starts at 7:00 am. 早上7点

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 用美国人的一天学英语

Conversation 会话 Hi, Jenny. Are you going to school now? 嗨,珍妮,你现在要去上学吗? Yup. I have English at 9 in the morning. 是啊!我早上9点有英文课。 Got any plans after the class? 下课后有事吗? Not really. Wha

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 用美国人的一天学英语

I've been at boarding school since the age of 8, which is pretty young if you think about it. The reason I went there was because my family were living abroad and they thought it would probably be better for me to go to school in England. It was real

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂