Todd: OK. Kerys, we're going to talk about high school. Um, what was high school like for you? 好的,Kerys,我们来谈谈高中的事儿。你的高中是什么样的? Kerys: It was a very interesting experience. I was in a high school in a,

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Students return to university in September September is traditionally the end of summer and the beginning of autumn in the UK. It is also the month when children go back to school after their long summer holidays, but what do you actually know about

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

[ti:UNIT 2 My Favourite School Subject Lesson 12:Tick-tock] [0:01.005]UNIT 2 第二单元 [0:02.770]My Favourite School Subject 我最喜欢的科目 [0:05.788]Lesson 12: 第12课: [0:07.439]Tick-tock 嘀嗒声 [0:09.090]You need three groups to si

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 河北教育初中英语(初中起点)八年级上

High school is very important in ones lifetime. Nowadays, the movies about the high school time are so popular, but the stories are exaggerated, my memories about high school life are so different from the movie. During the three years, study occupie

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Maggie: Hi honey. Jason: Oh you're backhave you seen my credit cards? Maggie: Oh yesDid you know that you could double a spending limit with just one call? Jason: You're kidding! You didn't. Maggie: Relax; we only shopped at the back to school sales.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

It was the first day of school. Pete was in the first grade. He got on the school bus. It was a big yellow school bus. He did not know the kids on the bus. The kids on the bus did not know him. Many kids were talking. They were talking with one anoth

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

After-School Program May Hold Secret to Success In Washington, DC, only 69 percent of public school students graduate from high school on time. Many factors influence that low rate. One of the most important ones is whether the people around the stud

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

[ti:0] [ar:0] [al:0] [by:0] [offset:0] [00:00.00]Unit Two My schoolbag第二单元 我的书包 [00:03.63]John, I have a new schoolbag.约翰,我有一个新书包。 [00:07.81]May I see it?我能看看吗? [00:10.34]I lost my notebook.我把我的

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 人教版PEP英语(2013版) 四年级

THIS IS AMERICA - Texas School Tragedy Remembered 75 Years Later FAITH LAPIDUS: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Faith Lapidus. CHRISTOPHER CRUISE: And I'm Christopher Cruise. This week on our program, we tell you about the seve

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(三)月

My name is Lily, a Grade eight student. I like my school life very much because its really enjoyable. In school, I spent the time with my lovely classmates and teachers. They all help me a lot with my study and life. 我的名字叫莉莉,是八年级

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Todd: Hello! Jeanna: Hello! Todd: Hi, what's your name? Jeanna: Jeanna. Todd: OK, Jeanna, how old are you? Jeanna: I'm 15 years old. Todd: 15! OK, are you in high school? Jeanna: Yes, I am. Todd: OK. What do you think about high school? Jeanna: It's

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

New traffic rules highlight school bus safety BEIJING, Oct. 8 (Xinhua) -- Chinese police have introduced two amended traffic regulations targeting school bus safety. Under the revised regulations on the management of driving licenses, failure to give

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Dec. 25 (Xinhua) -- The Ministry of Education on Tuesday issued a circular urging school safety after a fatal school van crash in east China's Jiangxi Province that killed 11 kindergarten students on Monday. The ministry called on education

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China issued a set of technical standards for school buses for primary school students last year, and the drafting of another standard for buses for the kindergartners is also underway. According to the draft, the government will adopt a license syst

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The new school year begins again this week for most schools. Most primary schools start again tomorrow although the Ministry of Education website says the starting date can be any week-day from 30th January to 7th February. February 6th is a national

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

BEIJING, Apr. 16 (Xinhuanet) -- Educational authorities in Yunnan have launched a widespread investigation into a subsidized school meals project, following a series of suspected food poisoning cases affecting hundreds of students in the province. Th

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Before I entered the middle school, I felt so worried about the life in middle school, because my cousin told me that I would have to compete with so many excellent students. Now I get used to the life, I learn many subjects from Monday to Friday. Th

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

BEIJING, March 7 (Xinhua) -- Life is more precious than knowledge is the guiding principle behind the ongoing renovation of China's school buildings, which began in the wake of a 2008 earthquake that destroyed hundreds of classrooms in southwest Chin

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: OK. Cat, we're going to talk about high school. Cat: OK. Todd: Ah, tell me about high school. Did you like high school? Cat: I did after I was about 14 or 15 years old, when we could chose our subjects. Todd: Uh-huh. Cat: I started to enjoy it

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

cut class/cut school 逃学 Jane was punished because she cut school in order to join the party. 简因为要去派对逃学而被处罚了。 from the old school 老派的 Aunt Helen is from the old school. She loves to wear a colorful long skirt. 海

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 用美国人的一天学英语