Taking Part in School Activities Nowadays,a large number of students show great interest in school activities.In their eyes,learning from books is not the sole task of their school career.They also wish to take every chance to obtain practical knowle

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., Dr. Philip Stewart takes his wife Ellen for a rowboat ride. They are having fun. But something is on Philips mind. Many of his young patients spend most of their afternoons at home watching televis

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

Lara Eric, School Plays J: Hello, welcome to American Cafe! I'm Jody! Y: 各位好,欢迎到美语咖啡屋。我是杨晨。 J: Hey, Yang Chen, don't forget to keep next weekend free. Y: Oh, 对,下

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美语咖啡屋

47 school words classroom locker desk blackboard marker eraser chalk textbook principals office gymnasium cafeteria restroom playground recess piece of paper computer library art teacher homework report card final exam student pupil music math scienc

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

Cory, let's go. You want to be late for your first day of high school? Alan, don't yell at him. He's probably a nervous wreck . Hey, Mom. Hey, Dad. How are you doing? Hey, Morgan, looking short. Go back to camp, loser. Core, you are not... A nervous

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Oh, thanks. Alright, look, we've got all the answers to high school right here. Having a big brother finally paid off. Cor, sign this. With regard to my brother Eric Matthews, hereafter referred to as Oh, Great One, I, Cory Matthews, hereafter referr

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

This is it, high school. What happens to us now will determine our entire futures. This is it, high school. What happens to us now will determine our entire futures. My sideburns aren't straight? Shawn, what are you worried about? Look, it's just a s

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

So Johnny, I just wanna to thank you for the chance of meeting our new school principal and getting detention all week with my good friend Marian. I'm very very sorry. Oh, think nothing of it. By the way Johnny B, do you think you can meet me in the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Oh, Great One. What are you doing here, Shawn? Um, I'm just calling him now. I don't know if his name is Shawn, or anything. Too bad. Well? It's about your brother. In school hours, I have no brother. Yeah, you know, 3:00, you'll really have no broth

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Hey, Matthews, we survived Day One, huh? The day is young, sir. And so was I. I'll see you tomorrow. Yeah, I'll be the one faceup in the suit. Are you OK, Matthews? You know Mr. Turner, You know that book you gave us, the Odyssey? Yeah. Did the guy i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

Three O'clock, guys! It's time to go home. We gotta hose the place down. Who the heck are you? Oh, I'm your worst nightmare. I am a teacher. Oh, a teacher. No wonder I don't recognize you. What do you teach? Oh, English lit. and kickboxing. What seem

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

On Fridays, we bring you StoryCorps. Ordinary people ask each other questions and their conversations add up to an oral history of America. You almost never get a bad story when you ask: how did you two meet. That's where the story begins for Catheri

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年NPR美国国家公共电台

By Deborah Block Little Rock, Arkansas 24 September 2007 Fifty years ago this month, a high school in the U.S. southern city of Little Rock, Arkansas became a crucial battleground in the struggle for civil rights. Despite prejudice and hostility from

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(九月)

[ti:UNIT 6 Let's Go! Lesson 41: Let's Go to School!] [00:01.72]UNIT 6 第六单元 [00:03.26]Lessons 41~48 第41~48课 [00:06.58]Let's Go! 我们出发吧! [00:08.87]Lesson 41: 第41课: [00:10.68]Let's Go to School! 我们去上学吧! [00

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 河北教育初中英语(初中起点)七年级上

By Lisa Schlein Geneva 01 June 2008 School begins in Burma on Monday. But, few children from the cyclone struck Irrawaddy Delta will be going. The government has delayed the opening for at least one month in the hardest hit places. Lisa Schlein repo

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(六月)

One part of my daily routine during the week is to pick up the kids from school. I'm sure that a lot of you listening now probably do the same thing. Thankfully, I live very close to the school where three of my children go. It's literally a three mi

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

When I got home from work, I opened my mail. The letter turned out to be a bombshell. I held in my hand an invitation to my 10- year high school reunion. It was a shock because I couldn't believe it had been 10 years. The first thing I did was to cal

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

EDUCATION REPORT - After 50 Years, Use of School Vouchers Is Still Limited By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, August 04, 2005 I'm Shep O'Neal with the VOA Special English Education Report. Some A

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

今天我们要学的词是back-to-school。 Back-to-school, 返回学校,其实就是指假期结束,要开学了。 Many stores have back-to-school promotions in August, 很多商店都会在八月份新学期开始前推出商品促销活动。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是old school。 Old school, 可不是老学校的意思,而是指老派的,守旧的。 He opened an old-school barbershop amid all the modern hair salons, 在现代发廊随处可见的今天,他却开了一家传统的理

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃