Education is one of the biggest concerns of migrant workers, especially in Shenzhen where 3/4 of people do not have local Hukou. In an effort to improve education equality, municipal government tries to break the Hukou barrier by introducing a brand

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Most kids say they dont like school. They say their subjects are boring or theres too much homework. In fact, school is one of the best times of a persons life. Think about it. The hours are short usually just six hours a day. You have the opportunit

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

[00:01.49]At the end of the ceremony, [00:03.81]graduates give big cheers and throw their caps [00:07.49]into the air to celebrate. [00:10.34]During the rest of the day, [00:12.02]there are many fun activities [00:13.93]for the students and their gue

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语九年级

今天我们要学的词是old school。 Old school, 可不是老学校的意思,而是指老派的,守旧的。 He opened an old-school barbershop amid all the modern hair salons, 在现代发廊随处可见的今天,他却开了一家传统的理

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Broadcast: May 15, 2003 By Jerilyn Watson This is the VOA Special English Education Report. The United States Agency for International Development, U-S-A-I-D, has begun a project to rebuild education

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-国际经纬

Im a student in a middle school. I want to tell you that our school has changed a lot . Our school is much bigger than before. There also is a big garden now.And many trees and flowers are there. we can sit and relax ourselves there. 我是一个中学

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

EDUCATION REPORT - Summer School in the U.S. By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, July 22, 2004 This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Education Report. Recently we discussed the idea of

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

Direction:For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition in no less than 100 words about SCHOOL HOURS.The following words and expressions may be used in your position.[SAMPLE] constructive, currioulam, under the supervision tend to,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

It was summer. The school year had almost come to an end, and everyone was looking forward to the long holidays. In fact, everyone would have been really, really happy, except for one thing. Before the holidays, they had to do exams. And nobody likes

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Robin Basselin. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Twesigye Jackson Kaguri sat

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

The Minister of Education sacked the Board of Trustees at Moerewa School yesterday. This is a small rural Northland school which used to offer classes from Years 1 to 10 but in the last three years has had about 25 students altogether in Years 11, 12

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: July 10, 2003 This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Education Report. About twenty-one-thousand young people in seventeen American states do not attend classes

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-教育与新闻

Chinese authorities urge school bus safety BEIJING, Nov. 12 (Xinhua) -- All schools nationwide should purchase school buses in accordance with an approved list of qualified vehicle types and vendors in order to ensure safety, the Ministry of Educatio

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chinese peacekeepers in Lebanon recently helped renovate a local primary school. The Al-majadel Primary School in the city of Tyre has more than 500 students. It was built after the Lebanon-Israel war in 2006 by the United Nations interim force in th

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

A Full-Time School Called Life You are enrolled in a full-time school called life。Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or hate them,but you have designed them as part of your curri

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1) 作为团队工作 work as/ in a team 2) 在...的帮助下 with the help of 3) 穿校服 wear a school uniform 4) 使用学校设备 use the school facilities/ equipment5) 参加...的新生引导课程 take an orientation course6) 与小组一起学

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Most primary schools finish today although a few finished yesterday or the day before. High school students finished earlier. Junior high school students Years 9 and 10 usually finish school in the second week of December while senior high school stu

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

CHENGDU, July 26 (Xinhua) -- The Harrow Family of Schools, the alma mater of Winston Churchill and other dignitaries, is seeking to set up a school in southwest China, which would be its second campus on the Chinese mainland after Beijing, a top loca

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Todd: Kawabe, can you talk about your first job interview? 托德:川边,你能谈谈你第一次面试的经历吗? Kawabe: Sure, first job interview! This is a funny story and that was a time I took the interview, had an interview with the TV

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

I've been at boarding school since the age of 8, which is pretty young if you think about it. The reason I went there was because my family were living abroad and they thought it would probably be better for me to go to school in England. It was real

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话