A: Their wedding was so beautiful. B: I agree completely. I hope that I have a wedding like that one day. A: How much do you reckon it cost to pull that wedding off? B: I think it cost them a lot of money. A: Do you hope to have a wedding as big as t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

初级公司英语会话Lession14:商务会议 Listen to the dialogue between the Company President and Head of Marketing, HM: So what do you think about the invitation to speak at the conference in October? P: I think its a great opportunity. HM: I agree. It w

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

初级公司英语会话Lession13:公司管理 Listen to the dialogue between the Company president and HR manager, C: We need to publish all the necessary information about management structure, guidelines and so on. HR: Yes, it should all be up on the company

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

初级公司英语会话Lession9:产品销售报告 Listen to the dialogue between company president (CP) and project manager (PM) CP: So how have you broken the information down? PM: Each individual product is listed twice-once in its product category and once a

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

Words and Their Stories: More Clothing Expressions 词汇典故:和服装相关的词汇 2 Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故节目。 Last week, I explained some English expr

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Words and Their Stories: Insect Expressions 词汇典故:关于昆虫的美式表达 Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故节目。 There are many American expressions about inse

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(八)月

IN THE NEWS - After Elections, What Now for Congo? 新闻报道 - 刚果(金)选举后前景如何? This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语新闻报道。 This week, people in the Democratic Republic of Con

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

THE MAKING OF A NATION - American History: The Election of 1952 STEVE EMBER: Welcome to THE MAKING OF A NATION -- American history in VOA Special English. Im Steve Ember. (MUSIC) This week in our series, we look at the presidential election campaign

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(九)月

A: Their wedding was absolutely beautiful. B: It really was. I want a wedding like that. A: How much do you think they spent on their wedding? B: I think it might've cost them a nice chunk of change. A: Do you want a big wedding like that? B: Not rea

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

Good evening, my fellow Americans. Ten days ago, in my report to the nation on Vietnam, I announced the decision to withdraw an additional 150,000 Americans from Vietnam over the next year. I said then that I was making that decision despite our con

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲

Words and Their Stories: Clothing Expressions, Part One 词汇典故:和衣服相关的词汇 Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 现在是VOA慢速英语词汇典故节目。 Have you ever considered all the English expre

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

IN THE NEWS - Report of Plot to Kill Saudi Raises US-Iran Tensions 新闻报道 - 暗杀报道加剧美伊紧张局势 This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语新闻报道。 This week, American officials accused

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十)月

With Elections on the Way, Tunisia Still Unsettled Two months before scheduled elections, Tunisia remains a country in flux. Protests continue, discontented Tunisians are still migrating to Europe and the country is grappling with unrest spilling ove

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(五月)

A: Will you be voting this year? B: Of course! Will you? A: This is going to be my first time voting. B: Are you serious? A: Im not sure what Im doing. B: Voting is easy. A: I dont know anything about the bills or laws theyre trying to pass. B: The b

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

Todd: Masako, I was very surpised to hear that you are actually a grandparent. Masako: Yes, yes Todd: You look very young. I was very shocked. Tell me about your grandchild. Masako: She's a baby. Of course. A baby, a baby girl. And her name is, it's

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Well, what about clothes? Like, are you a brand name person? Melissa: No, not at all. That's not my style. Todd: Yeah, so what determines your style? What influences you? Melissa: Well, what I do when I go shopping, I usually have something in

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Hey, Mike, I heard that you went back to Canada and you had surgery. Mike: That's right. I went back to Canada and I had an eye operation. Todd: Get out of here! Mike: Yep. I'd had complications. I'm diabetic, and I had complications with my vi

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Deep behind chestnut eyes Lies a secret known to few Proud, enclosing no lies A deep-brown that speaks to you Standing tall across the room, a world is in between Too far away to reach you, yet so close that I can Feel you inside of me On the edge of

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Soon the daylight will come, then it will be gone For now the wicked control the void in my soul Doubt is ruling my mind, and I found out nighttime awakens the beast inside Flee the recurring dream that's haunting me Silent the night awakens me With

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The night awakes, a storm in sight Seek everything you want to hide tonight The selfish hide away into their homes The breeze betrays what lies in sight For everything you want to fight tonight And maybe you'll awake before it's dawn Fear - a distant

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲