THE MAKING OF A NATION - November 28, 2002: Election of 1976 By Jerilyn Watson VOICE ONE: This is Rich Kleinfeldt. VOICE TWO: And this is Richard Rael with THE MAKING OF A NATION, a VOA Special Englis

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

THE MAKING OF A NATION - October 24, 2002: Election of 1968 By Jeri Watson VOICE 1: This is Stan Busby. VOICE 2: And this is Rich Kleinfeldt with THE MAKING OF A NATION, a VOA Special English program

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

A: Their wedding was just exquisite. B: I know. Maybe one day I'll have a wedding like that. A: What do you think their budget was? B: It must have cost them a pretty penny. A: Would you like to have a big wedding like they did? B: No. I think I woul

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

初级公司英语会话Lession8:产品营销 Listen to the dialogue between the Head of Marketing (HM) and the Marketing Manager (MM) HM: weve got a number of major promotions coming up over the summer. MM: And are we going to be promoting new product lines or

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

初级公司英语会话Lession4:健康和安全 Listen to the dialogue between Human Resources Manager(HR) and Company President (CP) HR: As a reasonably large company, we are required to produce a written health and safety policy. CP: Have you got a draft for

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

03 The Definition of Price Prices determine how resources are to be used.(价格决定多少资源被使用) They are also the means by which products and services that are in limited supply are rationed among buyers.(它们也是有限的产品和服务

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(283) / 评论(0) 分类 英语范文背诵20篇

A: Are dates fun for you? B: I enjoy dating a lot. A: Why are they so fun for you? B: Dates allow me to meet new people. A: Your dates are always fun? B: Well, I don't always like who I'm dating; so not always. A: How come? B: The person I am dating

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

THE MAKING OF A NATION - January 10, 2002: Election of 1928 By David Jarmul VOICE 1: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English by the Voice of America. (Theme) The presidential election o

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

In a forest there lived a lion. He had grown old and could not run fast anymore. As days went by it became more and more difficult for him to hunt. One day while he was wandering through the forest in search of food, he came across a cave. He peeped

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

歌曲: Unholy Confessions 艺人: Avenged Sevenfold 音乐星级: ★★★ 所属专辑: Waking The Fallen 发行年代: 2003 风格: Hard Metal 介绍: 一组来自阳光普照,孕育新生代庞克音乐大温床的加州,随处可见把玩青春活力的畅快乐音,但是,从小除了在庞克乐的薰陶

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

你有信仰就年轻,疑惑就年老;有自信就年轻,畏惧就年老;有希望就年轻,绝望就年老;岁月使你皮肤起皱,但是失去了热忱,就损伤了灵魂。 卡耐基 Ambition It is not difficult to imagine a world

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

A: Do you enjoy going on dates? B: Yes. I find dates to be a lot of fun. A: What's so fun about them? B: They give me the opportunity to get to know someone better. A: So you always have fun on dates? B: Not always. I don't always like the person I'm

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

THE MAKING OF A NATION - American History: The Election of 1960 STEVE EMBER: Welcome to THE MAKING OF A NATION American history in VOA Special English. Im Steve Ember. (MUSIC) DWIGHT EISENHOWER: Three days from now, after half a century in the servic

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十)月

THE MAKING OF A NATION - February 28, 2002: Election of 1936 By David Jarmul THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English by the Voice of America. (Theme) Franklin Roosevelt's New Deal polic

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

Extention of Letter of Credit 展延信用证 (1) Dear Sirs, (Re: Your L/C No. AG4582) We have received your L/C No. AG4582 for the amount of £2,960 to cover your Order No.860 for 20 metric tons of. The said credit calls for shipment on or before t

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

LONDON, Feb. 18 (Xinhua) -- The iconic British brand Burberry released its 2013 autumn and winter collection at the Kensington Gardens in royal park Monday afternoon. Although the palette remained oxblood, camel, black and white, the tradition check

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, Feb. 17 (Xinhua) -- The sky of London cleared up on Sunday, when the sunshine brought a message of early spring, as well as the catwalk show of famous British brand Mulberry. Mulberry explores the earthy landscape of the English countryside a

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MEXICO CITY, Jan. 31 (Xinhua) -- At least 14 people were killed and 80 others were wounded in an explosion inside the headquarters of the Mexican oil giant Pemex, the company said on Thursday. The explosion forced the evacuation of the tower of Petro

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Silence, breathing, honour by surprise Weeping clearly through disguise Seeking, reaching out into a depth Longing, ruling, try to hide Fear all you fear when clouds disappear Behind all the madness you try to be unseen Hunger, raging, sense to feel

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

一般入学程序都要交学费及填不少申请表格,例如学生证、申请宿舍等。我跟朋友说:I waited in the student affairs office in a crowded condition.但同学Gloria则指我说错了,condition一字应用复数condition

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇