A:Excuse me.Can you tell me where Main Street is ? [00:02.10]A:劳驾,你能告诉我正街在哪里吗? [00:04.21]B:Trun left at the second light and then go straight for two blocks. [00:06.05]B:到第2排红绿灯处往左拐,然后一

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

初级公司英语会话Lession11:客户调查问卷 Listen to the dialogue between customer service agent (A) and customer (C) A: First of all, thank you for filling in our questionnaire. C: thats ok. How can I help you? A: Well you made a few interesting commen

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

Words and Their Stories: Expressions That Hit the Spot 词汇典故:包含hit的词汇 Now, WORDS AND THEIR STORIES - a VOA Special English program about American expressions. I'm Rich Kleinfeldt with some expressions containing the word hit. 现在是

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Words and Their Stories: Military Expressions 词汇典故:军事词汇 This is Phil Murray with WORDS AND THEIR STORIES, a program in Special English on the Voice of America. We tell about some common expressions in American English. 这里是美国

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(十)月

张靓颖英文歌曲欣赏:Vision of love [原唱] Mariah Carey 玛莉亚·凯瑞 [演唱] 张靓颖 歌词: Treated me kind Sweet destiny Carried me through desperation To the one that was waiti

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 张靓颖英文歌曲欣赏

THE MAKING OF A NATION - American History: The Election of 1968 STEVE EMBER: Welcome to THE MAKING OF A NATION American history in VOA Special English. Im Steve Ember. Nineteen sixty-eight was a presidential election year in the United States. It was

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(17) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Many Thai Voters Uncertain as Elections Draw Near Thailand is readying for general elections Sunday seen as marking a further test of country's democratic institutions. Opinion polls indicate a tight race, with about one third of voters still undecid

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(七月)

October the 16th is National Dictionary Day. It falls on this day because that is the birthday of Americas most famous dictionary maker, Noah Webster, who was born in 1758. It is a day for us all to get out our dictionaries and start using them more

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

ENVIRONMENT REPORT - November 8, 2002: Kenya Lion Cares for Oryx By Cynthia Kirk This is the VOA Special English ENVIRONMENT REPORT. Scientists do not understand the unusual actions of a female lion i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

THIS IS AMERICA - November 18, 2002: National Visionary Leadership Project By Cynthia Kirk VOICE ONE: An organization in Washington, D-C, is teaching young people about black history in an interesting

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

One of Cameroon's best known and most controversial musicians, Lapiro de Mbanga, is spending this year's fifth annual International Music Freedom Day at a Douala courthouse not far from his jail cell. Lapiro is citing wrongful imprisonment for a song

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(三月)

HEALTH REPORT –August 28, 2002: Post-Polio Condition By Jill Moss (Photo -WHO) This is the VOA Special English Health Report. In nineteen-eighty-eight, a major campaign to end the disease polio was

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

Words and Their Stories: Farm Expressions 词汇典故 - 和农田相关的短语 Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 这里是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故节目。 In the early days of human history, people survived

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(六)月

THE MAKING OF A NATION - American History: Truman Wins the Election of 1948 STEVE EMBER: Welcome to THE MAKING OF A NATION American history in VOA Special English. Im Steve Ember. HARRY TRUMAN: I want to say to you, for the next four years, therell b

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Eastern Congolese Gear Up for Election The eastern provinces are some of the most volatile parts of the Democratic Republic of Congo, and have been plagued by war and humanitarian crisis for decades. This week, as they gear up to vote in Congo's seco

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十一月)

A: Good morning. I have an interview scheduled this morning. B: The interviewer will be with you in a moment. Would you care for some water? A: Yes, that would be great. B: Just help yourself to whatever you would like from the table in the waiting a

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

The official results for the election were announced on Saturday. 270,000 special votes were counted and all other votes were re-counted. Special votes were votes by people who were not in their own electorate on Election Day. Some of these people we

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Church leaders, human rights activists, and healthcare workers in Uganda have delivered a petition, demanding the withdrawal of an anti-homosexuality bill in parliament. Critics say the bill's passage could set a precedent for other African countries

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

High-Tech Device Reduces Risk of Hospital Infections This machine fires bursts of ultraviolet, or UV, light that penetrate the cells of micro-organisms and kill them. The organisms have no chance to adapt and gain immunity as they might with a chemic

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(二月)

Lorenzo: Have you bought a new television yet? Katia: No, Im still looking at consumer reviews and weighing my options . Im not sure yet what size I want or what features I need. Im keeping my options open for now. Lorenzo: I thought your old TV stop

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客