A:你好! B:Hello. A:哦嗬,英语学得不错呀。 B:I can sing many English songs. A:什么?英语歌?真的吗? B:Listen! A:那好,今天咱俩PK一下,你唱英语歌,我翻唱成汉语。你唱不出来算你输,我

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

超节奏动感英文歌:See you again--miley cyrus See you again(再次与你相见)是今年17岁的女孩Miley cyrus(麦莉 塞勒斯)的歌曲。Miley cyrus生于美国田纳西州(Tennessee)的富兰克林市(Franklin)。她出道前在

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Yeah.... If we chase acclaim in search for...search for stature, Change in circumstance only delays. The inescapable fact that we are downcast. In looking to the end wea??ve lost sight of where to begin. Hope lies not in reaching...reaching the end,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

英文歌词: Come As you are As you were As I want you to be As a friend As a friend As a known memory Take your time Hurry up The choice is your Dont be late Take a rest As a friend As a known memory Memory ah Memory ah Memory ah Come Doused in mud C

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

还记得菲律宾的天才少女、唱功一流的Charice吗?客串美剧Glee的Charice先后在剧中惊艳演唱了Lady Gaga的Telephone、Beyonce的Listen、Celine Dion的All By Myself,第二季最后一集中她演唱了自己的新单曲 As

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

A: How are you feeling today? B: I have a terrible cold! A: Where do you think you picked that up? B: A lot of people in my gym have it. Maybe I got it from the equipment. A: Have you taken anything for it? B: I think that I am just going to rest and

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

There are two conflicting stereotypes when it comes to the activity levels of the wealthy. 在富人爱不爱睡觉这个问题上,人们心目中存在着两种相互冲突的答案。 There is the populist version: the fat cat sitting lazily on h

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

PSALM 62 1My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. 2He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. 3How long will you assault a man? Would all of you throw him down- this leaning wall, this totte

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

听力题目: 1. (A). After robbing four banks, he got arrested. (B). Although he robbed four banks, he was never arrested. (C). He was arrested four times before he robbed the bank. (D). He was never able to rob the rest of the banks. 2. (A). Nigh

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

The great novelist had gone mad, but now there seemed to be some hope for his recovery. For six months, he had been sitting at his typewriter pounding out a novel. Finally, he pronounced it completed

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

失落的童话,悲伤的结局:Mika - Happy Ending Happy Ending This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending. Wake up in the morning, stumble on my life Can't get no love without sacrifice If anyth

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

谢谢! Thank you. 多谢!-- Thanks a lot. 对不起,麻烦你。 Excuse me. 抱歉。 Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you. 谢谢你的帮助。 Thank you for helping me. 无论如何,我还要感谢你。 Thanks, any

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dad: This is a nice place here. Mum: Yes, it's not too crowded. This is a lovely beach. Dad: It's nicer when there's lots of sand and not pebbles. Mum: Are the children safe? Dad: Yes, there's someone looking after them at the pool. You can see them

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(324) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

Then she looked up and said, I do not know where Kansas is, for I have never heard that country mentioned before. 然后抬起头来说:我不知道堪萨斯州在哪里,因为我根本没有听说过这个地方。 But tell me, is it a civilized

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

Let Him Dig! 让他挖! An old man and woman were married for years even though they hated each other. When they had a fight, screams and yelling could be heard deep into the night. 一对老夫妇在一起生活了很多年,虽然他们彼此憎恨

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Fern! snapped her mother. 弗恩!妈妈厉声叫住她, Stop it! Stop inventing these wild tales! 住口!别胡编这些鬼话了! I'm not inventing, said Fern. 我没胡编,弗恩说, I'm just telling you the facts. 我只是告诉你一件

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Captain. 上尉 You go ahead. 你先说 If this was a proper military funeral, 如果是正规的军人葬礼 we'd have somebody playing Taps. 我们会找人吹奏熄灯号 It's a bugler's song from the civil war used to signify the end of a day's w

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

改革之后的新GRE词汇发生了一些变化,为了帮助大家更加方便的背诵GRE词汇,更好的准备GRE考试,下面小编就给大家汇总一些新GRE高频词汇短语,供大家参考记忆。 下面就是小编为大家总结的

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

Psychologists have found evidence that wealthy people pay less attention to those around them compared to people of lower social status. 心理学家发现,与社会地位较低的人相比,富人对周围人的关注要少一些。 The findings

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

This far he has held us Through the waters as they crash against This far he is with us he is for us Through the stormy depths I will soar on wings like eagles O god you've carried me This far this far There is power victory Hope for the broken heart

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅